Lexus of Santa Fe

167 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

September 9, 2011

Car shopping is an intimidating process because the image most people have of car dealers is that they're just trying to take advantage of buyers to make... as much money as possible. Lexus of Santa Fe breaks that stereotype. From the moment I walked in it was a relaxed process where everyone was as helpful as possible. The prices on their used vehicles are fair and well below other dealers and they take the time to make sure everything is perfect before they let you drive it off the lot. They even went so far as to help my dad purchase my trade-in quickly and easily and sent him away with it for $200 more than I traded it in for with a new windshield, an oil change and a full tank of gas! Thanks to Lexus of Santa Fe for making buying a car a great experience!

August 23, 2011

I WAS VERY IMPRESSED.EVERYONE AT THE DEALERSHIP,TREATED ME AND MY FAMILY VERY GOOD.LEXUS OF SANTA FE WAS GREAT EXPERIANCE.I WILL COME BACK WHEN I NEED... A CAR OR JUST TO SAY HELLO.I'VE NEVER BEN TREATED LIKE THAT.THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

August 22, 2011

I just cannot say enough about the quality of the customer service at Santa Fe Lexus. It could not possibly get any better than this. I am not easily... impressed, far, far from it and this experience exceeded my expectations by a long shot. I literally drove my CT off the showroom floor, which is a nice thing to be able to tell friends. Terry worked very hard to get me a deal with which I felt comfortable. My motto now is "Life is short. Drive a Lexus." Meticulous explanation of the myriad features. All the employees were extremely friendly and courteous. I came for several test drives and Terry was as patient and cooperative as could be. At another car dealership the salesperon told me I was giving them a bad name by test driving and not buying something ~ I did 3 test drives! Other dealerships could certainly takes lessons from these salespeople. Santa Fe Lexus is first class all the way. There is not one thing I would change about this experience.

August 18, 2011

My overall experience with Lexus of Santa Fe has been very positive. I originally visited to have tires on my 2007 Lexus checked before a long trip. Little... did I know that I would leave with a new 2011 Lexus! Both Sales and Service departments have treated me well--interactions with management have also been positive. I will definitely recommend the dealership, the car itself attracts plenty of attention.

July 1, 2011

Overall experience was great - as a foreign national, i had plenty of questions about the process of buying a car - all were answered honestly, helpfully... and without any pressure to simply buy ANY car they had. The sales team (especially Anna Gonzales) gave service well above my expectations, and even helped with returning my rental car and other tasks i had to sort out.

June 1, 2011

The sales people at Lexus of Santa Fe are very helpful. they do their best to welcome you into the Lexus family. The Service of the sales people are Truly... outstanding! with no sales pressure and the all buying experience very pleasant and smooth. I have already purchase 2 vehicles in this dealership and every time I got the same excellent service. Thank you,

May 23, 2011

John Fresquez is a very professional young man. As older buyers, he was courteous, patient and answered the questions we did not understand. The Lexus... facility is a great place to visit, it was done very well and in keeping with the Santa Fe style. The final paper work was done courteously, in detail and complete by Shannon Peshlakai. We appreciated the other employees who came by to introduce themselves and ask if we were taken care of. And not to forget the employees who detail the vehicles, they were great. We hope our daughter and son in law who live in Dallas and visit Santa Fe many times a year will consider your facility when they are ready to trade their Lexus. We appreciate the opportunity to provide our buying experience with you and will recommend the facility and particularly John. As a personal note, thank you again John, we appreciated you. Gloria and Charles Keever