Lexus of Santa Fe

167 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

March 7, 2016

Purchased my new Lexus with the help of Anna Gonzales. She was a pleasure to work with. I was not sure what I wanted when I walked in the doors but she... helped me determine my needs and we found the perfect car! She was patient and extremely informative. When I have questions even after my purchase she is always there to help! Love my car!!!!!! Thanks Anna!

March 4, 2016

Charles and the rest of the team at Lexus of Santa Fe, were courteous, knowledgeable, and very professional. They made purchasing our car very easy to... do, and without a lot of the normal issues from other dealerships. I would highly recommend Charles Porter and the rest of the staff at Lexus of Santa Fe whether purchasing a New or Used car.

March 1, 2016

Charles is awesome!!!!! He really knew about the cars and answered all of my questions...Audrey was great as well! Lexus is lucky to have them both! Charles... wasn't a typical car salesman you normally deal with. So thankful for all of his help and so excited for my new car!

February 24, 2016

My salesperson, Steve Robbinson, was extremely attentive, well informed, and worked tirelessly with me to help me make a decision. He was very upbeat,... not pushy, and over-the-top friendly and eager to help me. He's a wonderful addition to the Lexus group in Santa Fe.

February 10, 2016

Penny Truelock, Richard Austin, and the Business Guy all contributed to an overall good experience. Car Buying is generally not fun; but to the extent... it can be pleasurable, these people made it so. My previous cars were Mercedes , BMW and Audi. This is the best dealership of them all.

February 7, 2016

As recommended by my snow-bound family back east, I came to Lexus of Santa Fe last year in search of a capable 4wheel drive vehicle supported by superior... customer service. Richard Austin located a RX350 F-Sport that fit my specs and put me in the driver's seat--with a great price, and easy paperwork. I couldn't be happier, with a fine car, a prince of a salesperson with vast knowledge and unflagging kindness- plus the vaunted high quality care at the dealership in follow-up visits. Everyone at Lexus SF has been singularly friendly, helpful and efficient from day one; regular service appointments or just a car wash are welcome reasons to return to see Richard, Marie, Audrey and all the fine people who care a lot about doing everything right for their customers. I will always be a Lexus devotee because of my excellent experiences here. Note: Within a year I also purchased a second car from the used-car stock here with Richard's guidance! Double happiness!

February 4, 2016

Ask for RICHARD AUSTIN, to experience a sales consultant, who listens, respectfully considers your needs and your budget. He will give you 100% attention... and service. He is a joy to deal with. He is very knowledge about a wide range of cars new and used and will walk you through everything you need to know. His attentiveness does not end with the sale. I bought a used Audi and months later when I was having it serviced and was waiting in the lounge area he came in to tell me that he had checked on the service and it would take longer than anticipated, so he had already gotten a loaner car for me so I could get on with my day. His integrity and honesty will serve you well.

February 3, 2016

SF Lexus is such a pleasure to work with, whether buying a new car, having your present car serviced or just stopping in to have a free car wash and pleasant... conversation with all of the amazing employees. We just purchased our latest RX350 from Richard Austin, salesman par excellence! He is great to work with, I walked in with a list of what I wanted in a new car and a price I was willing to pay. He found the perfect car in three days! He had it delivered to Santa Fe and we were out in the new car within a week. He is also one of the nicest people you'll ever meet. If you need a new or used car, he's the one to talk to first.

February 3, 2016

The salesman, Richard Austin has been attentive and extremely helpful during the purchase and all subsequent contacts with Lexus of Santa Fe.

January 5, 2016

Anna Gonzales was actually concerned with my needs and had me carefully consider my options. I am thrilled with my 2012 Nissan Murano SL AWD!