CARite of Stratford

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of CARite of Stratford from DealerRater.

The Ultimate Purchasing Experience!

I just picked up my Tesla Model 3 yesterday. Destiny, Paula, James, Tony and the entire staff all the way through the building were so courteous, friendly and extremely helpful. From the moment you walk up to the door (before even opening) they are treating you like family. This is far from your typical car salesman dealership mentality. They don’t sell you the car... you buy your own car, they just basically help you make your purchase. No pushy mentality. Just a family oriented atmosphere. Out of the dozen cars I purchased in my life this has been the best and most unique experience. I recommend CARite to everyone. If you are looking for a vehicle. And you are looking for a quality vehicle below market price then you owe it to yourself to try the no salesman, no haggling, no hidden fee experience. At CARite there is a expert staff ready to get you into your dream car. I’m happy to be a part of the CARite family. I could literally write a novel in this review but I think you get the point.... CARite or bust!!!

I bought a car at car rite best experience

a love the experience to buy a car at car rite and the attetion was amazing and they speak English and Spanish it was good

Worker

Destiny and stafff were incredible great car purchase experience!!! The whole process was smooth and love our new car!! I will buy my next car at CARite!

Costumer

My experience was wonderful. Paula, Destiny and Trina were really kind and helpful. They make your experience nice and smooth. I highly recommend this dealership 😊😊

AMAZING

My experience was outstanding. Anthony was super helpful and honest which is rare from car dealerships . Destiny and Paula were amazing in everything ! Very attentive and had all the answers to my questions

Great experience!

I love this dealership .. the staff is outstanding !!..,Destiny Trina and Paula were all so friendly and knowledgeable!! ..all costs are up front no surprises and it was a pleasant and seamless experience and I drove away In a car that I love ..I have already recommended them to family and friends!

great service

Paula and destiny were great people they treated me very nicely one of the best services ever. I would 💯 recommend this place to shop. Lovely lovey workers.

Wonderful Experience

James and his team did a fantastic job making me feel welcome and made the entire process easy! Destiny and Paula were very friendly and helpful. When I'm ready this is my place to go!

This is the future of car buying !

What a great concept! No one was harassing me and I was able to pick a car that I like without the typical pushy sales person nearby . Destiny and Paula were so helpful and nice, I can’t wait to tell my friends how quick and easy this place has made car buying !

Amazing service and experience

Great experience at Carrie of Stratford! Super helpful and friendly staff. Destiny and Paula did an amazing job helping me out. Anthony did an amazing job putting all the paperwork together. Easiest car buying experience I’ve ever had. Will buy from here again.