Jim Hudson Chevrolet

New (803) 973-0766 (803) 973-0766
Used (803) 973-0612 (803) 973-0612
Service (803) 973-0898 (803) 973-0898

4.4

Service on my vehicle is always done on a timely manner.

Service on my vehicle is always done on a timely manner. It is completed when promised.

I took my car in to have a wheel alignment.

I took my car in to have a wheel alignment. Ben Brooks was my advisor and was very courteous and professional. The technician, Brent, did the work and the results were perfect, the car drives super straight now. I’m very happy with the work and the prices are reasonable. This is one of the few Chevrolet dealerships in the state that does not add an astronomical markup to parts and labor.

Dealer response

Thank you so much for your excellent input! I'm proud of our service technicians and hope to pass along your great experience to all of our customers. Please let me know if there is anything else that I can assist you with! Sincerely, Mike Hermelin Service Director Jim Hudson Chevrolet 803.949.3850

1.0

Spotty communication and I feel as though I wasn’t taken

Spotty communication and I feel as though I wasn’t taken serious a potential buyer.

Dealer response

I am sorry to hear about your negative experience, Josh. I take customer feedback seriously and I am working hard to ensure that all customers have a positive experience. Please reach out to me if you have any further questions or concerns. Sincerely, Travis Canady 803-881-2892 General Manager Jim Hudson Chevrolet

Great Customer Service

Great customer service! This was my second service with them and Zach was friendly and efficient.

Dealer response

Marchel, thank you for the wonderful review! It is great to know that our staff's excellent customer service has earned your continued loyalty. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else I can do to help you. Sincerely, Mike Hermelin Service Director Jim Hudson Chevrolet 803.949.3850

Dependable fast and friendly service here.

Dependable fast and friendly service here. Service department has friendly faces. Daniel in service is the best.

Dealer response

Thank you for reaching out to us and letting us know about your recent visit. I appreciate everything Daniel does for Jim Hudson Chevrolet and our customers. Hope to see you again soon! Sincerely, Mike Hermelin Service Director Jim Hudson Chevrolet 803.949.3850

I have purchased a Tahoe and Corvette from Jim Hudson

I have purchased a Tahoe and Corvette from Jim Hudson Chevy. They are great to work with and will come back for all my service work. Great job team.

Dealer response

Mary, thank you for the wonderful review! It is great to know that our staff's excellent customer service has earned your continued loyalty. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Sincerely, Travis Canady 803-881-2892 General Manager Jim Hudson Chevrolet

My choice to search out a new dealership for vehicle

My choice to search out a new dealership for vehicle service and potential future vehicle purchase stems from the worst vehicle purchase experience I have ever had, at Lugoff Chevrolet. I still have not received all of the items I purchased as part of the dealership-provided appearance package for my 2024 Camaro. I reviewed online reviews and website for Jim Hudson Chevrolet and decided to schedule an oil change/tire rotation for my 2019 Silverado. I was pleasantly surprised upon arrival at the dealership and with staff who made me feel welcome from the moment I stepped through the door (Ben was my service writer). The atmosphere and facility was modern, clean, and inviting. The waiting area was spacious with various seating areas and comfort amenities. I even walked over to the sales area and was greeting in the hallway by CJ. I mentioned that it was my first visit to the dealership and that I may be in the market for a new truck in the future. He promptly handed me his card and to keep him in mind when I was ready…nothing pushy, genuinely friendly. While I waited for my vehicle service, I enjoyed a coffee from the machine in the waiting area. Upon completion, Ben came in the get me and completed my transaction. The service technician even backed my truck into the parking space right outside for ease of exit. I can say that with this experience that I have found a new dealership home and wish that I had purchased my Camaro here. Maybe I will trade it if they can get me a ZL1! Thank you!

Dealer response

I really appreciate you being so kind as to write this review about our dealership. We try our best to stand out from other dealers in terms of service excellence. It’s quite an accomplishment to hear that CJ and our team provided you the best dealer experience ever! Thank you so much. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back to see us. Sincerely, Mike Hermelin Service Director Jim Hudson Chevrolet 803.949.3850

Daniel is service/repair was fantastic.

Daniel is service/repair was fantastic. He totally took care of us. I couldn’t be more pleased. Thank you Daniel.

Dealer response

Terry, thank you for reaching out to us and letting me know about your recent visit. I appreciate everything Daniel does for Jim Hudson Chevrolet and our customers. Hope to see you again soon! Sincerely, Mike Hermelin Service Director Jim Hudson Chevrolet 803.949.3850

Great experience, they explained everything that we

Great experience, they explained everything that we needed to know, professional and they know there product

Dealer response

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We work hard to make sure our guests have an awesome experience. We will share your comments with our team and we look forward to working with you again down the road. Sincerely, Travis Canady 803-881-2892 General Manager Jim Hudson Chevrolet

1.0

horrible customer service,wanted to purchase a jeep,they

horrible customer service,wanted to purchase a jeep,they would not even look at our trade ,and was over priced on the jeep,but would not negotiate

Dealer response

I appreciate you sharing your feedback with us. I strive to create a positive experience for all our customers, and would appreciate the opportunity to gain more insight into your visit. Please contact me at your earliest convenience so we can work together at resolving this. Sincerely, Travis Canady 803-881-2892 General Manager Jim Hudson Chevrolet