Criswell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Woodstock

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Criswell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Woodstock from DealerRater.

Fast and easy.

Fast and easy. Great service and friendly people working. No issues or complaints at all

Dealer response

It's great to hear that your visit was completed quickly and to your satisfaction! Thanks so much for choosing Criswell!

I received excellent customer service here.

I received excellent customer service here. And they repaired my car on time and as promised.

Dealer response

Thank you for letting us know that you found our team to be professional, knowledgeable, and efficient! We look forward to working with you again for all of your future automotive needs!

Great service advisor Amber and Robert White is one of

Great service advisor Amber and Robert White is one of the best at his job!!

Dealer response

Thank you for highlighting the expertise and hard work of our team! If there is anything additional we can assist you with, please do not hesitate to reach out to any of our team members.

Thank you guys so much Thank you guys so much Thank you

Thank you guys so much Thank you guys so much Thank you guys so much

Dealer response

Thank YOU! We look forward to working with you again!

Greeted with friendly staff and upbeat personalities.

Greeted with friendly staff and upbeat personalities. Great experience with the staff. Very efficient and customer oriented service. Will definitely keep them in mind for the next purchase.

Dealer response

Congratulations on your recent purchase! We are ecstatic to hear that you had a great experience with our team and that you are happy in your new vehicle!

They took my car on a d had the height bulb replaced in

They took my car on a d had the height bulb replaced in just a short. All people were very courteous and polite.

Dealer response

Thanks! It's great to hear that our team was really able to help you out! We look forward to seeing you again at your next visit.

Great service in a timely manner!

Great service in a timely manner! I’ve always been able to get an appointment. I’m a very happy customer.

Dealer response

We love hearing from our happy customers! Thanks so much for choosing Criswell to care for your Jeep!

Great experience.

Great experience. Fast, efficient. The employees are very friendly. Not many places you can get service on a Saturday.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to let us know that you found our team to be accommodating, helpful, professional, and knowledgeable. We look forward to working with you again at your next visit.

Best prices anywhere I found!

Best prices anywhere I found! Exceptional customer service. I highly recommend & will be a repeat customer myself!

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to post this review of your recent purchasing experience! We are delighted to hear that you had an outstanding experience and we look forward to working with you again for all of your future automotive needs.

Always helpful; fully explains problems and offers

Always helpful; fully explains problems and offers options; always gives estimates before performing repairs; excellent work. We are always totally satisfied with repairs!

Dealer response

Aww, thanks so much! We are so happy that you are able to report that our team consistently provides you with top notch service that keeps you coming back!