Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru

2330 reviews

2330 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

June 18, 2019

During a stressful time searching for a car, Bill Kolb Jr Subaru was a breath of fresh air. Arrived without an appointment during a crazy busy Saturday... and thought “no way we were going to be taken care of “. Boy was I wrong! Manager sent us out to look at the cars we were interested in with Kervin, who was very patient and knowledgeable. When our sales associate, Sonny Ripps was able to speak with us, we had narrowed our search even further. He was very knowledgeable and explained the process succinctly. Vehicle chosen, we were led to finance, where Paul made the process smooth and painless, explaining everything in a very clear way! Picked up my car last night and, again, great customer service with Pedro! Overall, highly recommend Bill Kolb Jr Subaru! Definitely will be back!

Paul Spiegel

Chris Flood

General Manager

(4.9) 14 reviews

June 16, 2019

Very knowledgeable & a lot of inventory. Best price after having checked online alternatives and other dealers. Plan to buy our next car at Bill Kolb.... Several friends have reccomended it to us and Ross in particular. Great overall experience!

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We're happy to hear Ross was able to provide you with a positive car buying experience. We hope to be of service ...to you again in the future. Best wishes, Bill Kolb, Jr. Subaru

Ross Kelter

(4.9) 128 reviews

• May 6, 2018

Had spent the day looking for a car at several dealerships and stopped at Bill Kolb last. Bill Kolb Subaru was courteous, patient and professional without... being pushy. Found the best deal there and am happy with the entire experience. Will be stopping there first next time

Holman Cano

(5.0) 163 reviews

Gary Mendelsohn

(4.9) 229 reviews

June 14, 2019

This was my first Subaru purchase, and it definitely won't be my last. Howard, my salesman, was knowledgeable, professional and courteous throughout the... process. The price was fair, the value for my trade was more than fair, Howard was upfront about the costs, and there were no surprises with financing or hard sells. I've never had the paperwork so easy! I chose to wait for a vehicle in transit, and Howard was communicative and responsive until it arrived, when he worked with my schedule for the delivery and walked me through the various features of my new Impreza. Overall a great experience, they set a high bar.

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We're happy to hear Howard was able to provide you with a positive car buying experience. We hope to be of servic...e to you again in the future. Best wishes, Bill Kolb, Jr. Subaru

June 10, 2019

Everyone that I worked with at Bill Kolb was very kind and patient. Showed me everything I needed to know about the car. Paper work was discussed and... everything was explained before anything was signed. Would recommend my salesman to family and friends. Super easy and was not pressured into anything. Great experience all around from beginning until the end.

Hello, in order to deliver the best experience possible, we try to set high expectations for ourselves. We're so glad to receive your positive review.... Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything we can do for you. Take care.

Joe Postighone

SENIOR SALES MANAGER

(4.9) 141 reviews

John Lyons Jr.

(5.0) 100 reviews

Larry Annunziato

(5.0) 101 reviews

June 8, 2019

Howard at Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru was recommended to us by a family member and Howard delivered a 5 star service in every interaction we had with him. Be... it in person, on the phone or via email. He did not only have all the answers and the patience we needed he's also a genuinely good human being who truly cares about his customers and delivering a great customer experience. Howard has a wealth of knowledge and didn't leave one question unanswered. (No wonder he has so many trophies on his desk) Excellent experience all around! We found a home with Bill Kolb Subaru and Howard! Highly recommendable! Thank you Howard and speak soon! Ralph & Lenise

June 8, 2019

My experience was more than EXCELLENT. In all my years of car shopping have I ever been treated so professionally! From beginning to end! With the end... result totally in my favor.

Congratulations on your new car! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

Joe Postighone

Pedro Duarte

Sale Consultant

(5.0) 18 reviews

June 7, 2019

This is the 4th Subaru our family has bought from Bill Kolb. I once again had Howard Bonfield as my Salesman. He is totally professional and very personable.... I consider him to be a valuable asset to the Bill Kolb. Jr. Sales Team. My purchase was made painlessly and I was able to pick up my vehicle same day. I look forward to continue my relationship with Bill Kolb Jr. and I once again thank Howard for his efforts in making this another pleasurable experience.

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We're happy to hear Howard was able to provide you with a positive car buying experience. We sincerely thank you ...for the positive review, and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Paul Spiegel

(4.9) 399 reviews

June 4, 2019

Had a great experience with Holman Cano who was very accommodating, thank you, the staff were also very friendly... Thanks guys ...I m A happy camper.

Hi Josephine, we're very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Thanks again for taking the time to leave us this information abo...ut your recent visit. Take care!

Holman Cano

(5.0) 163 reviews

June 1, 2019

Everything about my experience at Bill Kolb Subaru was positive and pleasant. From purchasing my new vehicle to trading in my old one. My sales person... was amazing and all the employees of this dealership were friendly. knowledgeable and friendly. This is the first time I have ever actually enjoyed purchasing a new vehicle.

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We're happy to hear Gary was able to provide you with a positive car buying experience. We hope to be of service ...to you again in the future. Best wishes, Bill Kolb, Jr. Subaru

Gary Mendelsohn