W. S. Healey Chevrolet, Buick

• Good service. clean

The service was excellent. It was fast and more than expected. The people were polite and very helpful. Everything was very clean.

• Very knowledgeable sales person.

This dealership and it's professional employees made this a very pleasant experience. I only purchase American vehicles and this dealership far exceeded all my other car buying experiences.

• Install Bed liner and cover

Was taken care of very well. The work was done as stated and completed on time. Very happy with the way i was treated.

• New truck

My experience went very well. I had walked in with a vehicle in mind with certain items in it, which was located for me. They brought it over from another dealer and helped meet what i was looking to pay.

• car purchase

The sales team were very professional and made this purchase a pleasant experience.

• Animal lover

Every time I go to Healeys for service it's outstanding. They always try to help in any way they can. I can say that I have all the confidence in their work on my car.

• Payroll Manager

The service was done in a shorter amount of time than originally estimated, so that was a big plus!

• Healy Chevrolet buying experience

excellent dealership all the way around. The sales person I delt with was extremely helpful his name is Gregg ,and was very straight forward and explained every thing upfront without saying one thing and changing things around as other dealers often do.

• VIP-customers are treated as top priority

from the moment you walk in the customer is treated royally....sales staff attentive service staff excellent (one of the reasons I return to this dealer when its time to purchase a car..

• Great job

Brandon my sales representative was very Professional and knowledgeable. Brandon and other Staff was very pleasant to deal with, and answered all my questions. They made purchasing a vehicle easy and fun. I came to buy one vehicle and left with two. Great prices, great job guys. Thanks.