W. S. Healey Chevrolet, Buick

New 888-423-0066 Dealer Website
Used 888-418-5597 Email Dealer
Service 888-411-2963

Average based on 278 reviews.
  • Good service. clean

The service was excellent. It was fast and more than expected. The people were polite and very helpful. Everything was very clean.

• Review of Healey Bros. Chevrolet

A state of the art facility with quite an improvement in client orientation. A true vocation for improvement and professionalism. Keep the good work!!

• Nice experience

The sales man frank its really good.He guide us in the whole process. He explained every detail of the car.He is wonderful sales man

• Great customer service!

Every single person I dealt with was so nice and helpful. They were very easy to talk and joke with that I felt like I was dealing with friends. They made me feel very welcome and comfortable.

• Traverse 2017

Paul Meida was top notch! Allan did a great job! Harold was very tech knowledgeable. Our finance gentlemen was efficient

• Great Service

Salesman, Tom, was excellent to work with. I really hate car shopping but everyone that I dealt with at Healey Brothers were excellent. When I called, the person that answered the phone was always extremely kind. Great job!!!! I look forward to referring friends and family and leasing my next call with you.

• Healy Chevrolet

Recently purchased a used vehicle from the dealership. Got a great deal and more importantly was treated very well. The sales person and managers worked with me and gave me the price I needed and great service upon delivery of the vehicle. Best dealer I visited in looking for this car and would definitely recommend.

• Easy simple honest dealership

Dealed with Frank Ennis as per usual when anyone in my family is looking to purchase a new vehicle everything was smooth and everyone did their best to accommodate me.

• Tire Issue

Aprox. 1 week ago, was concerned about a tire issue on a vehicle purchase from Healey Chev, buick.The issue was brought to the attention of our salesperson,Brandon Perara. Brandon brought it to the attention of Matt Novello, service mgr. Matt had the issue checked by the service techs, and verified that there is a problem. My son, and our sales person Brandon , brought the vehicle to Goodyear Tire Ctr. The mgr at the Goodyear location, verified the problem. Glenn Borstelmann Gen Mgr.,Matt Novello and Brandon kept in contact with Goodyear, to make sure the issue was corrected and the customer was treated correctly. Three generations of my family have purchased vehicles at the above location, for many years and with Glenn`s help, and input, we will make purchases at the above location for many more. Any retail organization, is only as good as its staff, and the above subjects are professional, and caring, and compliment Healey Chevrolet, Buick. Thanks for the assistance in keeping my son safe.

• New Car Experience

All representatives were knowledgable, courteous and kind. The experience was efficient and quick. No pressure and very good deal. Will return with future business.