DCH Honda of Nanuet

New 888-325-1147 Dealer Website
Used 866-275-5095 Email Dealer
Service 888-321-7717

Average based on 126 reviews.
  • Mrs. Julia Maldonado

We have never had such a quick and pleasant experience leasing a car. It was a pleasure dealing with Josh.

We hope you are loving you new vehicle, Julia!

We hope you are loving you new vehicle, Julia!

• Satisfied

Love the Express service. It is so convenient and hassle free.

Happy to hear you enjoyed your experience, Doraid!

Love the Express service. It is so convenient and hassle free.

Happy to hear you enjoyed your experience, Doraid!

• Service for my 2009 honda acord

Happy to be able t help with your service needs Deborah! We appreciate you taking the time to write your review. :)

The service was good. Joe was very informative and nice. He called when he said he would. I purchased the extended warenty and was very glad I did. The car was fully covered.

• Stephen Beckerle

Service was excellent. Joe explained to me everything thanks. ...working hard on labor day.

• Mr Jeff Guzman

Happy to have you part of the family here, Jeff.

Dominick our service director is the reason we have our 1999 Odyssey serviced at DCH Honda Of Nanuet N.Y. He is a pleasure professional courteous and most importantly patient. I'm a promoter for that reason. He is an asset to that establishment.A painless and wonderful experience everytime. No surprises ever! Aways on the money...

Happy to have you part of the family here, Jeff.

• Joe sanseverino

As always service exceptional. Brought car in and was taken care of immediately. Two new tires and four wheel alignment out in two hours.

Happy to help with everything. Thank you for choosing us, Joe!

Happy to help with everything. Thank you for choosing us, Joe!

• Honda CR-V recall service review

Happy to hear you had a pleasant service experience, Vinny. Thank you for using us for your service needs!

I brought my Honda CR-V to Nanuet Honda for a safety recall. Honda ordered the parts for my vehicle and notified me to set up an appointment when the parts came in. I arrived early in the morning and told my service advisor that I would wait for my vehicle. Honda completed my repair in a timely fashion and I was able to get to my job on time. I would like to thank my service advisor, Joe Sanseveri for excellent service once again. Thank you, Vinny Castiglione.

• great service

We hope you are enjoying your Accord. Thank you for choosing us!

Never felt rushed,into,the sale. I told them what i wanted they worked with me on what i could afford. The initial response back from the dealership was very quick overall very happy with my purchase

We hope you are enjoying your Accord. Thank you for choosing us!

• Joe Sanseverino - service advisor

DCH Honda of Nanuet is a great dealership and service center. Always a excellent customer experience!

Happy to have you part of the DCH family, here!

Happy to have you part of the DCH family, here!

• Car owner had my car serviced

Facility was immaculate, I was very well taken care of

It is great working with you, Brenda. Let us know if we can help with anything. :)

Facility was immaculate, I was very well taken care of