Advantage Honda

778 reviews

778 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Advantage Honda from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

November 4, 2020

I've used this dealership with three Hondas. It's the best of all that I've used. Even with the new owner and the pandemic they are organized and people... friendly. Jeffery Alvarado was pleasant and helpful his text messages. He was helpful in communicating by pulling his mask down while 6 feet away so I could lip read. I cannot understand when people speak through a mask. I don't know if you have other deaf clients but there are masks with windows in them which staff can use to allow lip reading. They are plentiful on internet.

Thank you for your return business and your positive review! We are happy to hear that Jeffery was helpful and accommodating during your visit. We hop...e you will visit us again for your future car needs!

October 30, 2020

Horrible experience doing service at Empire Honda of Manhasset with Jeff... I have left the car at the dealership for some light body work due to a weather... accident. The insurance company estimated the work to take 5 days. In reality, the car was in the body shop they work with for 2 months. When the body shop *towed* the car back to the dealer, the dealer did not even know about it and never called me about it until I started looking for my car. So, nobody even checked in the car when it arrived. How is it even possible? They had to search for the car on their parking lot after my call. During my call, we discussed if any other checks need to be done and Jeff assured me that there is noting to worry about and the body shop took care of everything. Well, when I arrived to pick up the car, the car would not even start! They jumped start the car since the battery is (at the very least) fully depleted. In addition, the car reports that the oil needs to be changed (the oil was fine when I dropped the car). So, they did not even check that the car could be started before returning it to me! After my car was jumped started, I asked what I should do, like leave it on for some time or something to charge the battery. The service at the dealer assured me that I just need to drive home and nothing else needs to be done, even though I explained that I live less than 10 minutes away. Well, when I got home and parked the car, I opened an automatic door (it is a van), and I could not even close it back and the car could not be started again, even locks in the car could not be locked. When I called them to complain, they suggested me to find some service to tow the car back to the dealership... That is the level of service you should expect from this place! Very unhappy :( Update (6/11/2020): ============= I attempted to charge the battery in my car this week with a charger able to charge deeply discharged batteries. The battery is completely dead - only holds enough power for the dashboard to turn on after charging it. Before I dropped my car at the dealership, the battery was perfectly fine. So, they irreversibly killed my battery, possibly intentionally, hoping to sell me a new one. My oil was fine too, and now I have a sign to change it. Did they swap the oil too hoping that I would pay them to change it? This place is irresponsible or dishonest or both!

October 28, 2020

Jeffery Alvarado was very helpful when I brought my car in for service. I went for an oil change and he made some other recommendations for service. ... I Appreciated his guidance. He was very helpful and I'm glad I had hm advising me. He knows his business. Thank you very much. Sincerely, Sister Virginia Connors, OP

Hi Sister Virginia, We are pleased to hear that Jeffery provided you excellent service during your visit! We appreciate your business and thank you fo...r your 5-star review, as well. We hope you will visit again for any future car needs you may have!

October 24, 2020

This was my second time taking my car for service. The first time actually needing service and I was surprised at how easy and non problematic it was.... I've been to other dealership service department and its been one annoyance after the other but , at empire it was a different experience. Fast/Easy/Reliable and friendly customer service.

We are pleased that our wonderful service staff provided you a smooth and fantastic experience! We appreciate your business, and hope you will visit u...s again for your future car needs!

October 22, 2020

Hassan El-Nawasani, Service Advisor treated me like Royalty! He is kind, caring, efficient and knowledgeable about the work being performed on my 2018... Honda CR-V.

We are thrilled to hear that Hassan provided you a top-notch service experience, and got you and your CR-V back on the road! Thank you for sharing you...r 5-star review with us, and we hope you will visit again!

Jules Sainvil

Sales Consultant

(2.2) 8 reviews

October 21, 2020

Yesterday I brought my 2011 CR-V for an inspection. I have dealt with Jeffrey Alvarado in the past and was happy to have him as my service advisor again.... He has always been extremely pleasant and helpful. His caring and kind manner is an asset to your dealership. Since buying my CR-V there I have always requested that Peter Janeke service my car. He is an excellent mechanic and because of his friendly and trustworthy manner I feel completely comfortable with him servicing my car. It is because of these two that I continue to bring my CR-V to you for service. Thank you, Ted Ruffus

Hi Ted, We are happy to hear that Jeffrey and Peter were so helpful and provided you outstanding service! Thank you for your 5-star review, and we ho...pe to work with you again!

October 19, 2020

Greatest Dealer Service Experience ever!!! I was so worried about hearing bad news and outrageous prices, but it was the total opposite! Thank you so much....

Thank you for your wonderful 5-star review! We are very pleased to hear that your service experience was top-notch! We hope you will visit us again th...e next time you you are in need of service or even a new vehicle!

October 19, 2020

I received excellent service from Jeffrey Alvarado. He took care of me immediately, provided time for my explanations, offered the time it would be ready... and explained the final bill, its expenses and discounts. It was efficient service. Thank you.

We are happy to hear that Jeffery took great care of you and your vehicle during your recent visit to our service department. Thank you for your 5-sta...r review and we hope you with visit us again for your future car needs!

October 14, 2020

My sales person was extremely friendly and out right a good guy. I've bought plenty of cars over the years and Andy was honest from the beginning.

Thank you for the positive review! We are pleased to hear that Andy made your car buying experience a great one. We hope you will visit again and cong...ratulations on your new vehicle!

October 12, 2020

I brought my Honda Accord in for service on Saturday. Vince the manager and Hassan the service advisor were extremely helpful. Hassan explained everything... to me and got my car serviced in a prompt and professional manner. I left very happy. Thank you.