City Cadillac Buick GMC

1149 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 9, 2020

Moni Ruzzman was outstanding. From the test drive to the final sale, Moni walked us through the entire process. He was completely knowledgeable and... very thorough. He truly is a gem. Mr. Randazzo and Valerio also provided excellent service. Overall I would highly recommend City Cadillac for your future purchase of new or certified pre-owned vehicles.

March 17, 2020

I am thankful for all the patience and kindness Jesus showed to us. It was a pleasure working with him. We were able to walk away satisfied with our purchase.... Thank you! Great customer service!!

• April 10, 2017

My second lease from City Cadillac Buick GMC. Helena was very informative and helpful to me. Helena was very professional and was always available to speak... to me whenever I had a question or concern. John Randazzo General Manger was truly a gentlemen in every way, John was professional, friendly made my experience a pleasure for the second time. Thanks again John and Helena for all your hardwork. My daughter is interested in a Encore. I will be in touch.

March 14, 2020

Jesus is a professional and polite salesman. He offered Great service and got the car and deal we wanted in the least amount of time.

March 10, 2020

My salesman was professional, honest and went out his way to help me purchase the vehicle I wanted. Gus answered all my questions and was awesome. I highly... recommend working with Gus and I look forward to working with him again in the future.

March 6, 2020

GUS ORELLANA,??? GUS ORELLANA??? GUS ORELLANA Say that name three times at CITY CADILLAC and you will have the most Knowledgeable, caring, accommodating... salesman that NY has ever known. I have bought over three dozen vehicles in my lifetime and until now ,never knew what great service was until I met GUS ORELLANA!!! I made an appointment with another salesperson originally, when I arrived at the establishment (straight from doing a dirty side job ,not in my usual business attire). One look at me and I was redirected to GUS. He didn't make a judgment call based on first impressions, instead he treated me as if I walked in wearing my business suit. That was the moment I knew i was dealing with a winner. If you need a new vehicle for on over to CITY CADILLAC , BUT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, dont waste your time being directed to a random salesperson who wants to take care of customers have appear to be a sure thing. Ask for GUS ORELLANA ( NO ONE ELSE)

March 2, 2020

Helena was an absolute pleasure to work with. She is professional, knowledgeable, efficient and extremely personable. I will be recommending her always... as she made the car buying experience extremely pleasant.

March 2, 2020

Love this car! Everyone put their best foot forward to make this deal happen. Will definitely be a return customer when the time comes. Thank you City!...

February 28, 2020

I liked so much,sales person was very professional and helpful,I will work with her with Buick.specially sales person mrs Helena.thanks again.

February 27, 2020

This is the third time I have been to City Cadillac to buy or lease a Buick. Two reasons for continuing to go here is how much I enjoy driving my Buick.... Two is and most importantly is Ms. Helena Zadeh. This is how a true car salesperson should be. She made my wife and I particularly comfortable with the whole process of leasing my Buick. Sincerely yours Mr and Mrs Phillip and Rebecca Paul