Volkswagen Of Brooklyn

(4.1) 8 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

4.1
8 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Volkswagen Of Brooklyn from DealerRater.com
  • Awful customer service

Unacceptably poor customer service. Apparently everyone in on break for all but 30 minutes each day. Good luck EVER trying to get anyone on the phon...e. In one instance when I needed an emergency service, I called the dealership over the course of 3 hours, trying every extension possible. Nobody picked up. Eventually, just went there, and the entire staff save for one person was sitting in some breakroom, paying no attention to any customer. Sadly, this was not a one time experience.

• Seamless Sales

Thank you to all the associates that handled me with respect and courtesy. From internet inquiry to final purchase this dealership is in a league ...all their own. I cannot believe how relaxed I was throught the process. They are passionate , proffessional, and understanding of the process. Not once did they do any age old tactic to try to rip me off. Over a dozen purchases in my lifetime and no other dealership can hold a candle to them. After final sale I couldnt leave. Wanted to keep enjoying their company. Spouse so amazed, she is going to them next month.

• Amazing Service!!!

My experience over at Volkswagen of Brooklyn was exceptional. They really helped me with whatever I needed. They also worked very hard to get me exact...ly what I wanted. I am extremely satisfied with their service and I would highly recommend them to friends and family. I would also do business with them in the future.

• Small dealer big service

I've bought and leased 4 Volkswagens from Brooklyn VW and that's where I bring my cars for service. The dealership is small in size but their service ...is huge, excellent. The service department is very fast, their technicians are very knowledgeable and they are very careful while working on my cars. Never found scratches, dirt in my interior , oil stains or even finger prints. I'm very particular with my cars and they know it. When I go there I get first class treatment. Their sales personnel, Arthur, Dimitri, Joe will help you with all your needs and answer all your questions about buying, leasing or financing your car. They take care all the DMV business and paperwork on the spot. They always gave me the best deals right off the start, no need for bargaining or running around to compare prices. Every time I buy a car from Brooklyn VW the process usually lasts a couple of hours to prepare the car and finish all the paperwork. I usually walk in around lunch time, by 2 pm I'm on my way home in my new car. Now, that's service.!!!!!!!

• Embarrassing and pathetic

If I could give this dealership zero stars, I would. This was by far the worst car dealership I have ever been to. Dmitri was incredibly rude, unhelpf...ul, lazy, and arrogant. He knew absolutely nothing about any of the cars and couldn't answer a single question without saying "I'm not sure". He didn't take me seriously, refused to let me test drive, and was extremely nasty. Dmitri has absolutely no people skills and very obviously did not want to be. I strongly advise anyone looking to go to this dealership to go anywhere else besides here.

• Excellent Help by Phone

VW of Brooklyn was a little too far for me to drive for purposes of browsing the lot, but they had a great TrueCar.com discount going on a Jetta SE th...at I was shopping for so I needed to check them out. I didn't understand the TrueCar certificates and needed someone to explain them as well as discuss whether they really could accept my offer on a car they had in inventory. Dimitry Koreyev was exceptionally helpful and attentive on the phone with my questions and doing an inventory search. I spoke to him several times in the span of a few days, he was always courteous and sharp. He left me with a positive impression of the VW brand. Note: didn't rate Quality of Work since it's N/A to my interaction with the dealership.

Overall Experience

• Dropped of Broken Car, Drove off with a New Car!

I received a call shortly after finding out my 2006 VW Rabbit was in need of over 2,000 dollars in repairs, about discussing getting a new vehicle ins...tead. Though skeptical, I went to the dealership to consider what they had to offer. In the end, they removed my repair bill, gave me more than my car was worth, removed my current car loan and gave me a new car in a price I could afford. I drove off that day leasing a brand new 2014 VW Jetta and paid upfront less than I would have to fix my old junker. Everyone was professional, friendly and patient. I highly recommend this dealership. Dropped off a barely functional car and drove off with a BRAND NEW ONE! It doesn't get better than that.

• Small dealership with that personal feel!! A+++

I spent a lot of time shopping for my brand new Passat but no dealership came close to Volkswagen of Brooklyn! The other larger dealers in the area we...re disrespectful and not nearly as helpful as Danny was. Danny knew the car inside and out, he took the time to make sure I got just the Passat I was looking for! Robert the General Manager sat down with me personally to work out an excellent deal and make sure I felt comfortable from A to Z. In the other stores I barely had a salesman spend time with me! When it came time for delivery Marc did an amazing job with my paperwork and everything was much faster than I ever expected. I love my new Passat and could never thank them enough. If you are looking for a VW make sure you contact these guys for that extra special treatment, they really do go the extra mile! Best car buying experience by far!

Volkswagen Of Brooklyn