347 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews from DealerRater.com
  • Star Nissan, 5 Star Dealership

We're very happy that you had a great shopping experience with us! The 5 star rating is much appreciated.

All questions answered, prompt & good customer service. I'm happy to leave positive reviews for an excellent experience at Star Nissan in Bayside Queens. I got a great deal on a Pathfinder, unbelievable deal is a better way of putting it. I searched and no one else would even match. Thank you Gus for providing excellent service and making travel with my 3 kids safer, so much more comfortable & affordable. I recommend this dealership to all looking for a new vehicle without getting ripped off.

• Honest service

My 2010 Nissan Maxima transmission gave out. They advised us we had a full manufacturer warranty that saved us I've 4,000. I appreciate their honest regarding my repair and car return expectations.

• Great service

The personalized attention I was given and the speed of the services. I was assisted in getting a rental since they had my car overbite.

Thank you for leaving us this great review, Theresa! Customer satisfaction is our number one goal and we will always do our best to make sure everything you need is taken care of during your visit. Thank you and I look forward to seeing you again in the future! Sincerely, Christine Mangione, Customer Relations Manager, 7184230500

• Pleasant atmosphere

I have had 4 maximas, 2 altimas,1 pathfinder obviously i enjoyed the experience there everyone was very pleasant and accommodating

Thank you for this excellent review, Jo. I couldn't be happier that you enjoyed your experience here at our dealership and that our team was there to provide you with such exceptional service! Thank you again for your continued business. Best regards, Christine Mangione, Customer Relations Manager, 7184230500

• Great friendly service

It was great my experience was absolutely perfect. They were very friendly and profession. And the service was done in a very timely fashion.

We appreciate your time to share this review with us, Daniel. I am pleased that our staff was able to provide you a timely and friendly service experience. Thank you and please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or concerns about your car. Sincerely, Christine Mangione, Customer Relations Manager, 7184230500

• great service

Being a return customer is was a good feeling that Leo our previous salesman was till there and remember us. Leo goes out of his way to ensure all your questions are answered and that your needs are met. Very friendly and attentive to our needs. Again just a pleasure to do business with him.

Thank you for providing us with feedback regarding your recent visit, Karen! Our team works hard to keep our customers coming back to Star Nissan Inc and its great to hear of your continued business. Leo is wholly devoted to the success of our guests experiences and we are both lucky and proud to have him on our team. We appreciate all of your kind words and thank you for returning to our dealership. Happy driving! Sincerely, Christine Mangione, Customer Relations Manager, 7184230500

• Service quality

It's gerat to go and fix the car at the preset time. Should there be any questions for the service people when they go to get the car?

Thank you for the feedback, Shu! We know how valuable your time is and we aim to provide efficient and thorough maintenance to all our customers. Please do not hesitate to come back again if you need anything else in the future! Best regards, Christine Mangione, Customer Relations Manager, 7184230500

• Great Service

Dropped off my husband car, quick service, had some recalls which we were never notified of, they fixed all. Everything was done in 1 day

Shalleza, I'm glad to hear that your service visit went so well. It's always great to hear from our customers and we appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback. If there's anything more that we can do, please come back and see us again. Take care! Sincerely, Christine Mangione, Customer Relations Manager, 7184230500

• Hassle free, worry free car buying experience!
    April 26, 2017

Star Subaru

My wife and I are on the market for a new forester. Will Vergez helped us immensely and walked us through our car buying experience from the moment we walked in the dealership until we picked up our new car. Will kept on updating us on the status of our vehicle as it was factory ordered. This was by far the best car buying experience me and my wife had so far! No gimmicks. No feelings of you getting ripped off for your hard earned money. Kudos to Will for being proffessional and very welcoming. And we also want to thank Gary Zias for helping us and walking us through and giving us options about financing. We never felt we were forced to get or buy whatever you don't need. Like one of the reviews here, you actually feel like you are family when you go here to do business. Great job Will and Gary! Keep it up!

Star Subaru

EJ, thank you so much for this amazing review! We're so glad you had a great car-buying experience with us and we'll be sure to pass along the kind words.

• exallent staff great service

friendly, courteous and professional staff, unlike other Nissan dealers I been too, who only objective is the dollar and poor service

Kenneth, we're so glad you had a great service experience with us! Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review, and we look forward to seeing you again.