New 888-681-3255 Dealer Website
Used 866-906-3790 Email Dealer
Service 866-356-9195

Average based on 106 reviews
  • Star Nissan, 5 Star Dealership

We're very happy that you had a great shopping experience with us! The 5 star rating is much appreciated.

All questions answered, prompt & good customer service. I'm happy to leave positive reviews for an excellent experience at Star Nissan in Bayside Queens. I got a great deal on a Pathfinder, unbelievable deal is a better way of putting it. I searched and no one else would even match. Thank you Gus for providing excellent service and making travel with my 3 kids safer, so much more comfortable & affordable. I recommend this dealership to all looking for a new vehicle without getting ripped off.

• Very helpful in getting us fair pricing

Salesman was extremely helpful and so was the rest of the dealership. When we picked up car all paperwork was done to make it easy

• Great service

Amazing service impeccable attitudes they get the job done no matter the cause and really take care of each customer one on one

• Great!

Robert was straight forward and to the point Very professional demeanor and disposition. Did not get the feeling that he was pushing product I didn't need I will look for him the next time I am there

• Excellent Service

Good service from the beginning. I explained to them what I needed, and they told me the options in a very clear way. Paper work and payment was quick.

• Great service

I was helped (customer service) by Tae Young - a really good guy! Another good guy did the service - he found a nail in my tire and repaired it. I like this place.

• Great service with courteous and respectful staff.

Service staff was very helpful and courteous and knowledeable in respect to your individual car. Would definitely recommend to my friends

Laurie, thank you for taking the time out of your day to share your wonderful experience with us! We are delighted to hear you were treated with courteous and knowledgeable service on your vehicle. We hope you will give us the opportunity to help you again! Regards, Christine Mangione, Customer Relations Manager, 7184230500

• Great service, clean facilities

Great service, clean waiting room. Free tea and coffee. Friendly staff. Prompt delivery. Provided timely service. Thank you very much.

Sandy, we appreciate your marvelous feedback! It is our commitment to ensure quality customer care by providing comfortable and relaxing facilities as well as friendly and timely service to our guests. Please come see us for any future needs! Thanks again. Regards, Christine Mangione, Customer Relations Manager, 7184230500

• On the road again

Everything that needed to be done was done. It wasn't all that much, and it was done with a smile on everyone's face. I'm happy.

Thanks for the great rating, David! We are pleased that everything went well and that you were happy with the service you have received. We appreciate your business! Regards, Christine Mangione, Customer Relations Manager, 7184230500

• great customer service and clean facility overall

Customer service was great and my experience overall at the facility was great. Service technicians were very friendly and explanatory

Thank you so much for your excellent input, Stanislav! We're proud of our service technicians and hope to pass along your great experience to all of our customers. Feel free to contact us for any automotive concerns. Take Care! Regards, Christine Mangione, Customer Relations Manager, 7184230500