South Chicago Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

2.8
  • Second To None

I just recently purchased a vehicle from South Chicago Dodge. My sales rep was Darnell Brown. He was very pleasant and very professional . He got me i...n and out and put me in the exact car I wanted. My experience was excellent and i would refer anyone that is serious about getting a vehicle to go see him. He gets it done & will have you up and riding in no time. You are treated like family there and their professionalism and approach to business (especially Mr Brown's) is second to none!!!

• Review

When I went to this shop I had just left the one next door to it and I was upset because I was lied to just so they could get me to come out to their ...dealership.while walking I saw this dealership and decided to give them a chance since I was already there. I walked in and was immediately helped. The whole process was great the salesman talked to me like he wasn’t just trying to sale me something. The only problem I had was that the used cars aren’t looked at by the mechanics other than that I would recommend it. Hopefully my car last at least two years.

• South Chicago Dodge Chrysler big help in many ways

South Chicago Dodge Chrysler big help in many ways. Workers always informed me of inventory and what's new on car lot. If it's your first time buying ... a car these guys to go. Appreciate all the help South Chicago Dodge Chrysler.

• great service. ask for Ray

Went to view a used grand cherokee. Ray helped us take a look at it and do a test drive on it. Carfax wasn't satisfactory and Ray was really helpful i...n helping me decide which car suited me best. He definitely wasn't pushy at all or out for money like most car salesmen. He made the experience easy and I felt no pressure to buy a vehicle asap and no annoying calls have been made to me afterwards. Didn't buy a car but will definitely go back to him when I'm ready to purchase.

• Kia Optima 2008

Wanted to more than likely purchase a car and would have paid cash on the spot for it. I live 8+ hours away, but twice, I could not get a salesman to ...call me. I talked with a person and she apologized for them and said a sales rep would call me. Never did. Pizz poor business. Don't even want them to bother calling me now.

• Used car shopping

I was inquiring on a used vehicle and asked for pictures and and if they thought the vehicle would make my 110 mile trip and Didnt receive info I req...uested to be emailed

• Bad sale man

The sale man by the name of Richard is a manager gave me a hard time. My opinion is that they don't care about their costumers, only the sales. Go the...re at your own risk.

• Customer service & Quick replies were impressive

Very Impressed by the company's ability to send replies to my email quickly and make sure my experience was the best it possibly could be. I would hig...hly recommend this company!

• poor customer service

I Was interested in a used car they had instock, the sales guy that showed me the car was great but when it came down to making a deal, I was told fr...om a manager himself that at this dealership that it was more important for him to run his business then to deal with a customer or try and help make a customer happy, that's very very poor customer service, When I had asked to see a Car fax report of the car they couldn't even show it to me, they didn't ask for my name or phone number or even get a follow up call to see if I would have still been instrested in the car, funny thing is is that I had cash in hand ready to buy, I wouldn't recommended buying a car here period, they are more about quantity of sales, over the quality of the car or the customer themselves. Do yourself a favor and buy from another dealership that has great customer service!

• Customer service

Spoke to a sales rep and he didn't offer any help at all. I asked him for information On a vehicle I desired and he had nothing to give. I'm fact, he ...tried to sell a vehicle that they didn't even inspect so as a customer, you wouldn't know what your paying for. Bad experience.

South Chicago Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM