411 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Koeppel Nissan from DealerRater.com
  • JUST PURCHED TOYOTA CAMRY

Freddie is very ohnest, profesional, nice and helpful geltelmen.

Freddie is very ohnest, profesional, nice and helpful geltelmen.

• feel good

It did take sometime but they where able to help me in driving away with a car

It did take sometime but they where able to help me in driving away with a car

• John best sales person ever

Process has been smooth. John is a wonderful rep. Straightforward guy!!!

Process has been smooth. John is a wonderful rep. Straightforward guy!!!

• JOHNS NEW KIA SOUL!!

We really recommend Koeppel Nissan Agency Berto, our sales representative was amazing, he helped us so much with our first car purchase. He was so kind and friendly. He gave us all the information we needed and got us a great insurance deal. We had a great experience over all. and we are so happy with out car.

• JOHNS NEW KIA SOUL!!

We recommend Koeppel Nissan Agency. Berto, our sales representative was fantastic, kind and friendly . He gave us all the information that we needed. He had extra patience , made us feel like home in our fist car purchase. He helped us to get the best insurance. It was a great experience. So happy!!

• 2014 Rogue

Had a incredible experience with Freddy, appreciated his patience and understanding with the whole process as well as his persaverence in getting us the best deal possible.

• altima 2015

Great treatment from the Adrian the salesman. I recommend this dealership to anyone. I have 2 family members to buy from here and from Adrian.

• The guys over here were great, ty Koeppel

These guys were great, very respectful of all my request. Would do business with them in the future

• 2015 Nissan rouge

Just brought my 2015 Nissan rouge from Koeppel Nissan, my salesperson Golam was very helpful and I will send my friends and family members to him

• My 2014 Nissan Altima

i just had come from major world and did not like what i saw. but then i happen to walk around this dealership and was greet by alberto. he had great presence, attitude and above all patience with us and made us feel like we could trust on his knowledge of what car is going to be great for us. thanks to him we made our decision to get a 2014 nissan altima and he made the whole process of buying this car to go as smooth as possible. im very please with the service that was provided to me.