Queensboro Toyota

4.4 out of 5 (4.4) 26 reviews

Call This Dealer

April 19, 2018

Never will go there any more. My first car service was done today with unproffecional , unexpirince staff Queensboro toyota they dont do anything on... the car just get momey from toyota for service

April 9, 2018

I leasing a new Toyota Avalon. My seller Manuel Rosales helped me a lot. Igot answers on my all questions. High professionalism and culture. I’m very ...glad.Irecomending Manuel Rosales for everyone. When you visit Queensboro Toyota ask about Manuel Rosales. All of rest will be easy. Thank you Manuel.

April 8, 2018

Manuel Rosales-Qeensboro Toyota saler made me happy driver of new Toyota Avalon. Full professionalism.He answered all my questions about leasing condi...tions.If you need 100% professional service visit Queensboro Toyota and ask about Manuel Rosales.All the rest will be easy.

January 30, 2018

I just leased a car from this dealer. Edwin Robayo helped me and he worked with my spending limit. At Toyota they explained every detail and benefit. ...They also explained everything that was covered and what wasn’t, that way there are no surprises in the future. Great customer service and a happy customer!

May 23, 2017

Take my new car for the six month review. To check a noise in the tires. What a surprise I took when picking up my car. They have scratched the car a...head without having to date be held responsible for the damage. With respect to the sound came to the conclusion by the technical team of mechanics that the sound was due to the engraving of the tires. I was surprised yesterday to take you to a tire service. Was a screw that had embedded the rear tire. Owners and users very carefully when choosing their dealers. I would not recommend this.

February 27, 2017

We, me and my husband, went to Queensboro Toyota and looking for the options to get a new car. It was the third dealership we went to. We were greeted... by Alex Lutsius, he gave us a great deal and was very helpful by explaining all the details which were important to us. It was our first experience of buying a car and Alex provide us with all the information in small details. Therefore, we made a decision to buy a car at Queensboro Toyota. He professionally assisted during all the buying process. We did not expect that it could be so easy and fast. Thanks to Alex we bought our RAV4, my husband and me were dreamed of . The whole process took only one week! We came there on 02.23.2017 and left the dealership on 02.23.2017 on the new car. We highly recommend Alex Lutsius at Queensboro Toyota dealership as a professional person who can assist and navigate you at the process of buying a car. Moreover, special thank you for the good "MICHELIN" tires. We were pleasantly surprised when we notice them !!! It was first great and pleasant experience for us. We hope for further cooperation. Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!

December 28, 2016

Alex was very helpful in the buying process and also in the post purchase process. Explained the new features in the car and offered any assistance, o...r questions, when needed down the road. Highly recommend.

August 18, 2016

If you're walking into Queensboro Toyota, be sure to ask for no one else but Victor Alarcon!!! I don't want to bore anyone with a lengthy review but t...his is worth it. He will not disappoint, I promise! For starters, I have spoke to several salesman from different locations of Toyota and all they've done is push push push, of course driving me away because who wants to be nagged? Victor has not once done that. He is as patient as they come, very genuine and kind. My first day walking in, he showed me the car I was interested in, told me all about its features, and even allowed me to sit in it and adjusted my seat to give me a view of what it'd be like to actually own the car. He never once pushed to make a sale. All he said was "when you are ready, you just let me know". I called him back within a couple days and I did just that! Upon some complications throughout my purchase and having to make multiple trips out to Toyota for about a month to figures out some details, not once did his patience waiver! I ended up needing a rush order on my car and he pulled through. You can tell it's not about numbers, this guy sells with his heart and just wants to see his customers happy. I not only fell in love with my car but fell in love with the service. Dealerships need more guys like him. I would definitely work with him again just because of his service and I hope everyone else who comes across this will do the same from here on. I drove away with my brand new Corolla feeling every penny and every second was worth it.

August 17, 2016