Koeppel Mazda

4.5
196 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Koeppel Mazda from DealerRater.com
  • Friendly, professional people
    January 16, 2015

I bought a Mazda 3 and I love it. Beats the heck out of the Altima I was driving, and is almost as much fun as the 2004 BMW 3 I used to have. Raul Jim...inian was my salesman, and I can't recommend him highly enough. I have had occasion to be in touch with him a few times, and he's a pleasure to know. All the folks here that I've encountered (I've also been back once for an oil change) are very friendly and the atmosphere is low-pressure.

Hi CW thank you for the kind words and we are very happy to hear about your experience. We pride ourselves in giving the customer the best service pos...sible and if there is anything else we can do for you please don't hesitate in contacting us again. Congratulations on your purchase.

• Crazy high estimate for brake repair
    November 26, 2017

Our 2003 Mazda had brake failure and we towed the car to this dealer for repair. The estimate for repair was about $2000.00 and the service agent sai...d that significant portions of the brake system had to be replaced. We thought this estimate was crazy high and decided to take the car to another shop. As it turned out, the repair was quite simple and ended up only costing $135.00. If it comes to doing another repair in the future, we will be looking elsewhere.

• Fixing my Mazda cx9
    August 16, 2017

Carlos from Mazda service was great . I dropped off my car I had a replacement car waiting for me right away. My car was fixed and Carlos took care of... getting my car back everything went smooth and he did a great job.The people at Mazda service are very nice and friendly.

• Jonathan's NEW Cx-5
    July 22, 2017

just purchased a cpo 2014 cx5. berto made the experience extremely easy and pleasant. the process went smoothly and i left feeling happy with my pur...chase and not wondering if i got took by a salesman. all in all great experience.

• Kook beams
    May 17, 2017

Their are only two kinds of people at mazda service , people like them and people who want to be like them . Lisa and Andrew and the others are the b...est of the best. I've been a custom sense 2009, SMILE

• WOW !!! Must read
    March 11, 2017

I was extremely impressed! Started with my phone called to schedule my service, the representative was very happy and pleasant and very accommodating.... Once I arrived to the location I was greeted with a warm smile any warm welcome on this freezing day. I was invited in from the cold while Lisa Johnson inspected my CX 5 I came in to fix the center consul and ended up doing and oil change and tire rotation she invited me to have coffee and donuts in the waiting room. We spoke for a few minutes and I am so glad I came here she is by far an asset to the company. I also had the opportunity to observe the rest of the staff everyone was so happy and miss Mrs. Lisa Johnson was extremely knowledgeable on my vehicle along with the recalls. I work in the customer service industry and one of the leaders in accommodating the customers by far the entire staff here is amazing to my standards which are very high! Very impressed

• Excellent
    February 27, 2017

Everyone at Mazda and my sales person Ronnie were excellent and attentive. The Finance Manager was a gentleman. I have been to many dealerships and ev...en worked in some and that is exponentially more than I can say about all of the other dealerships. I am always skeptical about buying cars at a dealership and everyone at Koeppel Mazda were very professional, welcoming and were not pushy, arrogant and shady. Had a great experience with them, would recommend their services, would return to buy a car there and have nothing but good things to say about Koeppel and their service department. Had to get my tires service on the new car and they were very receptive to that. Thank you everyone at Koeppel!

• Satisfied
    December 24, 2016

my husband and i were very satisfied with the service we were provided here. Our sales person Ronnie was very helpful. I would personally reccomend hi...m because he was very patient, respectful of our decision and very honest with my husband's inquiry about the vehicle and other related stuff. we love our car and purchasing process was excellent. Thanks to Ronnie -Penpa

Overall Experience

• You know that feeling when you cannot blink for a second...
    December 3, 2016

b/c bad things might happen. That's them. Right there. You are asking why after the oil change is done (2h later) they drive your car across the stree...t into the parking lot, and get the identical model car next to mine, and start walking back and forth as looking for something...and they (including service facility manager) get very confrontational & uncomfortably loud, and tells you back, that they were getting ready it for me. Side street, lots of empty parking by the building, and more: dedicated drop off/pick up are all empty, but they drive across the street, and act as they were not doing the right thing. Never will trust them with my car again. Very unprofessional .

• Excellent Experience
    November 21, 2016

Koppel Mazda and my sales person Ronnie were by far the best dealership experience I had during the whole process of leasing a car. Ronnie was complet...ely attentive to my needs, without being pushy at all. I was given the time and respect to make the best car decision for my family. I highly recommend Ronnie.

Koeppel Mazda