Libertyville Chevrolet

123 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 27, 2019

I just purchased my second vehicle from Libertyville Chevrolet. Thank you Hank Reyes. Hank is very helpful and amazing sales guy. Thank you for making... trading my car in super easy.

November 16, 2019

Joe Basile did an awesome job. Drove hour and a half to see a truck and not at one point did Joe try to force it on me and was understanding of our financial... budget. I highly recommend joe if you are looking for a vehicle. The dealership dropped the ball on a couple recalls so I couldn’t drive the truck off the lot. So instead of me and my wife driving another hour and a half the next day to pick up the truck , Joe was nice enough to deliver it to us. Great job Joe!!

• June 12, 2019

Everyone was friendly and easy to work with. Keith and Abe did a great job answering all the questions my wife and I had. We love our new Chevy!

November 11, 2019

I went there Saturday, November 9 to look at certified pre owned Silverado’s. The first one I drove, 2016 silver Silverado, pulled to the right as I drove....so... I passed. The second one, black 2016 Silverado, had rust on the inside of the drivers door, at the bottom. Both being certified pre owns, I found this to be weird. They then pushed a brown Silverado on me and told me they’d work out a good deal (being as this was not a truck I came to see). We were in negotiations Saturday, and the price was reduced and we were on the verge to an agreement. I drove back Monday (an hour drive one way) to purchase the vehicle, and they went back up to the list price. Unwilling to work with me (as they did Saturday) they then told me we cannot make a deal. Car buying experience use to me a good one with negotiations and trustworthy dealerships. Now they are becoming unwanted bad experiences. It’s a shame because the salesman I worked with were great and deserved their commission.

November 4, 2019

We were able to take the car overnight to test drive it! Loved it! Drew Sims gave us a tour of service center, parts and finally the cashier where we received... a warm chocolate chip cookie! Would highly recommend! Yunior Villaneda and Tom Coffaro were great as well! Would buy again!

November 1, 2019

Overall my experience at this dealership was great! Shada was very knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. I would recommend contacting her for your... vehicle needs.

November 1, 2019

Celia is a wonderful sales representative who is so knowledgeable and really knows her stuff. She takes the time to answer all your questions and concerns.

November 1, 2019

Excellent customer service. Celia Cardenas was super helpful, very informative she was detailed, professional and took extra time to explain the features... of our new car!...and was willing to negotiate a fair price for our vehicle!

November 1, 2019

I've been looking for a newer used car and checking out dealers in the area. Celia was super friendly and really knew her stuff. I felt comfortable and... not at all rushed. Will definitely come back for another look and let my friends know too!

November 1, 2019

Cici, thank you for helping and answering all of my questions! I will be letting know my friends and family about this place! Great customer service over... all