Libertyville Chevrolet

New (877) 466-7193 (877) 466-7193
Used (877) 460-4084 (877) 460-4084
Service (847) 327-0372 (847) 327-0372

4.3

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great experience

Rocky was a great help overall!! Would recommend this car dealership to other friends and family. Great negotiators and very friendly. Professional and polite . Very determined to sell you a car (:

My experience with Libertyville Chevrolet was an awesome...

My experience with Libertyville Chevrolet was an awesome experience. Michael Sinacola is a great guy to help you with getting the vehicle.you want so he gets five stars in my book. He really takes care of his customers and makes sure that his customers are well taken care of. So if you looking to buy a car from Libertyville Chevrolet, definitely go see Michael Sinacola for your vehicle. He will definitely get you in a car.

Great car buying experience!

Corey guided us through the process with ease. Very knowledgeable,friendly and professional. Price online was what we paid-NO games! Everyone there great to deal with. Very smooth process.

Irwin Bruser

Traded in my 2018 Traverse for a 2021. Was able to get the same coverage that I had on my 2018. The salesman was very helpful in choosing what we wanted and made sure we got the best deal. Very satisfied with our purchase.

I have purchased multiple vehicles from this dealership...

I have purchased multiple vehicles from this dealership and have been very satisfied with each one. The salesman’s go out of their way to give you the best possible deal.

Had a great experience at Libertyville Chevrolet. I...

Had a great experience at Libertyville Chevrolet. I worked with Gary, he was knowledgeable in his work and made the process easy. Any question I had he was able to help and answer. Would come back for future car buying.

Mike was great to work with. We enjoyed the entire team...

Mike was great to work with. We enjoyed the entire team and how they took the entire process so seriously. They heard our concerns, negotiated prices, and made sure that we left happy. Mike was available for questions and responsive with answers, but not pushy. We had some very unique requests for our vehicle and he followed through with finding the information and making sure that our vehicle met our specific needs.

4.0

New car experience

Buying a new car can be over whelming but the Team at Libertyville Chevrolet made it a very nice and easy experience. I will be referring all my friends and family to Libertyville Chevrolet.

Malibu

Everyone was great, professional and pleasant. Manager staff are very pleasant. This is my 4 vehicle from Libertyville chevrolet and I would not go anywhere else

Chevy

The staff was helpful, knowledgeable and made the process less daunting. I worked with Gary, when buying my truck, he was great. I would definitely come back to purchase another vehicle in the future.