3007 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Paragon Honda from DealerRater.com
  • Happy with my purchase!

The whole experience in the show room was very personal and realistic. I was able to test drive the car I was interested in right away, look at colors, and promptly talk numbers. The salespeople are aware that they have good quality vehicles and they don't need to beg you to buy from them. They want to know if you're truly interested in a purchase and that's it. I worked with Danielle and she was very personable and professional throughout my visit to Paragon. The Memorial Day sales event was a little misleading as it did not entail any specific discount, but I was still able to work with Danielle to find an agreeable price.

Hannah, thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to share your experience with everyone. We believe in attentive and professional customer service and I'm glad that Danielle made such a great impression on you. Brian Benstock | General Manager | 718-507-5000 Ext. 271 | bbenstock@paragonhonda.com

• Honda Car Review

I liked the service that was offered and that the process was quick and simple. Overall Honda has done me and my family well.

• Stay away or you will be very sorry

I am first time car buyer. Recently, I bought a brand new Honda Accord Exl 2017 from this dealer with no discount from its MSRP. When I went to pick up the car, the car was mess and dirty both inside and outside with one original key missing. Worst of all, there was dent and scratches on lower right corner of the bumper from unreported accident. Later, I had to take two days off from work and went to Honda service center two times to get duplicate key for the lost one. Since I already signed the document, they said I have no other option except to take car home with $1000 discount. Paragon Honda advertise 0.1% interest rate of APR. However, I ended up paying more than 5% interest rate even though I have good credit history. I was not happy with what I got and tried to reach them by phone several times, even emailed General manager, but they did not respond me. Finally, I went there in person with great hope to resolve my displeasure. Unfortunately, they told me that they can not do anything to address my concern.

• Loved it!

Eddie was fantastic, truthful and cordial, and he's a great salesman! Eddie is an asset to the Honda team! Give that man a raise!

• Great service

I am a first time buyer and paragon was really persistent and would do anything to help out. Paragon won't let you leave until they see a smile on your face

• Great service

Even though it was a busy day everyone still had a positive attitude and the wait wasn't as long as I expected.

• Awesome service overall

Employees were Thural and very courteous towards my needs with excellent service and answered all of the questions I had about my service and car

• Clean facility, great service, friendly salesman

Nice environment, friendly salesman,very patience to explain for everything what the costumer want to know about,clean facility,friendly people around to my child

• great service

The service advisor, Jason, is very helpful and efficient. Service was performed within promised time frame. No extra waiting time.

• Great experience

Fast courteous, friendly service. Clean work area, customer waiting area, nice coffee touch. Service timely and neat. Associate was knowledgeable, explaining process clearly, asking for feedback and confirmation.