Paragon Honda

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 3371 reviews

3371 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Paragon Honda from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

July 25, 2018

Buying a car is very stressful. Paragon Honda makes it nice and smooth. No pressure. This is my second purchase with Paragon Honda and they haven???t ...let me down. Manager Ariel Munoz runs a tight ship. All the salesmen look sharp in appearance. Makes you want to buy a new car and a new suit. Lol! My salesman Haitham Elkholi is vey professional. He provided several options for me. He???s also very knowledgable of each vehicle. I highly recommend Paragon Honda.

Ariel Muñoz

General Sales Manager

July 24, 2018

Haitham was great in delivering us the car we needed! He is kind and is sure to give you the best deal possible! I highly recommend Paragon Honda and ...working with Haitham!

July 24, 2018

Talk about a white glove experience! My fiancee and I were on the hunt for a new Honda Civic and after exploring our options at multiple tri-state are...a dealers, the clear choice was Paragon Honda. From start to finish, Haitham Elkholi and his team delivered ??? far exceeding our expectations with sincere and patient service throughout the usually stressful car-buying journey. From a cheerful initial phone outreach from Lily Genao (in response to our TrueCar inquiry), to a transparent loan financing discussion with Md Majumder, we were thoroughly impressed with the enthusiastic and no-pressure service we received. Despite an out-of-his-control inventory mix-up with our original target car, Haitham bent over backwards to make things right, taking quick action to dealer-swap an upgraded model for us at roughly the same price. When we were unable to pick it up the next day ourselves, he remarkably delivered it to our home *himself* after working hours. You simply can't beat that level of exemplary service! Kudos, also, to the showroom team for creating such a welcoming environment - the free sandwiches and home-baked chocolate chip cookies were much appreciated :)

July 24, 2018

Great Customer. Everyone was very helpful in the process. They went over all applications credit inquiries and also were able to get me in the car i w...anted and a great deal.

July 24, 2018

Natalia was awesome! Her friendliness, professionalism, willingness to assist and answer questions was superb. Ms. Dauphin continued the professional ...process during the buying process and answered all questions and worked it out to my satisfaction.

July 24, 2018

What I really liked about my experience at Paragon Honda is the extremely knowledgeable salesman, friendly personnel and easy shopping with no pressu...re. I even enjoyed the fresh baked cookies! Great touch guys!

Jennifer, thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review! Our team works very hard to ensure each of our customers are 100% satisfied wi...th the overall experience. We look forward to working with you again! Kind regards, Brian Benstock | General Manager | 718-507-5000 Ext. 271 | bbenstock@paragonhonda.com

July 24, 2018

Great, efficient experience with the mgmt and staff at Paragon Honda. Louise and Madeline are experienced, knowledgeable professionals. It was a pleas...e and EASE to work with them!

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Jae! Our team works incredibly hard to exemplify the commitment to customer care and we're so than...kful that your time with us was well spent. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or future auto needs as we are always here to help. Take care, Brian Benstock | General Manager | 718-507-5000 Ext. 271 | bbenstock@paragonhonda.com

Madeline Collado

Digital Direct Representative

Louise Petrus

Honda Direct Manager

July 23, 2018

I've been a Honda customer for many years and I enjoy leasing Honda vehicles. I seem to always return to the Paragon location for their friendly staff... and awesome deals. They really work with your budget and offer you great incentives! Make sure you check them out! Ask for Haithan, he's a great salesman who is extremely knowledgeable of all things Honda!

July 23, 2018

Haitham went above and beyond to get me the deal I liked. He made the whole process seamless. Haitian explained everything and made me feel at ease. T...his is my first time leasing a car and I am looking forward to returning after this experience.

July 21, 2018

Madeline Corrado was extremely knowledgeable regarding car. Answered all out questions. Pleasant and not pushy. We left dealership happy Madeline wa...s very upbeat and told us to call her if we had any questions

Madeline Collado