(4.3) 932 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

4.3
932 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of South Oak Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM from DealerRater.com
  • Bought a Jeep Patriot on Labor Day

Nicole was upfront from the minute we started talking. She was very helpful and knew the product line well. We are very happy with our purchase and th...e customer service at this dealership . We will definitely be back.

Thanks so much Angie! We appreciate the opportunity to work with you! Welcome to the South Oak Family!

• Quick, simple. Friendly Consultant

Fabian Diaz was my sales consultant. Make the entore process quick and simple. Broke down terms and was very patient in guiding me through the purchas...e of my new Jeep. Would recommend anyone to come see him in the future.

South Oak Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

Thanks so much Andy! We hope you love your new Jeep! Welcome to the South Oak Family!

• Great dealership

At SouthOakDodge the salespeople are friendly and polite. Dan was our salesman and was great. He went far beyond what we asked. From owner to managem...ent to sales to finance to cashier we didn???t have any problems. Thank you SouhOak.

South Oak Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

Thanks so much Ramie! We hope you enjoy your new Caravan!

• Yes friendly great customer service

John Lipe was an excellent salesman. He was very informative about the jeep and all the features.He found the car that I wanted and went the extra mil...e to Chesterton,Indiana to pick it up. He explained everything to us and he knew the answers to all of my questions. He is a great asset to the dealership.

South Oak Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

Thanks so much Adele! We hope you love your new car! Welcome to the South Oak Family!

• Great People, Great Experience

This was my fourth time working with South Oak and as always, I was very satisfied with the sales team and everyone involved. It was our first time le...asing, so they went over everything in detail and made us feel confident in our decision. Just like the ads say, Denny Guest beats the rest (and Garrett)!!! The service center waiting room area was great, too! Big, comfy leather chairs.

South Oak Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

Thanks so much Scott! We appreciate your loyalty to the South Oak Family! We hope you love your new car!

• Norma Rainey best sales person to work with at South Oak

Being a first time buyer, I was nervous about purchasing my first car. Upon arrival, I spoke with Norma Rainey and I must say she has been most helpfu...l and made the process of getting a car easier. Her willingness and professionalism was unmatched and I definetely recommend her for anyone who is in need of a car. I appreciate Ms. Rainey

South Oak Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

Thanks so much Robeier! We appreciate the opportunity to work with you! Congratulations on your brand new car! We hope you love it! Welcome to the Sou...th Oak Family!

• Phenomenal Customer Service, Dan Santangelo Highly recommend

Dan Santangelo, went out of his way to get in touch calling texting me when I had lost all hope. Dan asked for 30 minutes, and it took a little longer... the results were phenomenal. I got approved with a ok credit score. South Oak took a chance on me when others wouldn't. I only wanted a newer used vehicle and walked out with a 2017. Highly recommend this dealership. I will only be using them for my needs. They went above and beyond. Thank You to Dan and his team.

South Oak Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

Thanks so much Shanna! We appreciate the opportunity to work with you and find you the perfect car! Welcome to the South Oak Family! We hope you have ...a wonderful holiday!

• LOVE THIS DEALERSHIP!!

Dave Demro helped me purchase a new Dodge Journey and was AWESOME to work with. He listened to what I wanted and was able to get the price to my exac...t budget. He even took the time to research different colors and options. South Oak was also able to give me an excellent trade in value, something I've never experienced at any other dealership when trading in a vehicle. The process was effortless! I highly recommend Dave Demro at South Oak Dodge, a great place to buy a car!!

South Oak Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

Thanks so much Theresa! We hope you love your new Journey! Welcome to the South Oak Family!

• Got my Jeep

2017 Jeep Wrangler I didn???t even plan on it went in to get some info John lipe was patient explained everything very thorough set up my radio becaus...e I guess he seen I was in shock overall not a dime of time wasted and it was 2hrs after closing and wasn???t rushed at all

South Oak Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

Congratulations on your new Wrangler! We hope you love it! Welcome to the South Oak Family! Once the shock has worn off, please let us know if you hav...e any additional questions :)!

• FIRST TIME JEEP OWNER

I do not enjoy the whole car buying experience, Jay Dye changed my thinking. He really listened to what we wanted and worked really hard to make it ha...ppen for us. No pressure all pleasure. We will be recommending him to others. The selection at South Oak blew our minds. Lou Estrada in finance was also so easy to work with. Thank you both.

South Oak Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

Thanks so much Kelly! We appreciate the opportunity to work with you! Welcome to the South Oak Family!

4550 W. Lincoln Highway Route 30 Matteson, IL 60443