South Oak Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

4.2 out of 5 (4.2) 982 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

982 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of South Oak Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM from DealerRater.com

• June 29, 2016

Everyone there was super professional and wasted no time getting me approved and on my way in my new Jeep . My car dealer Robert Booth was understand...ing of my needs and made me feel comfortable in my vehicle choice.

Thanks so much for the great feedback Darlene! We appreciate the opportunity to work with you! Welcome to the South Oak Family!

May 23, 2018

I wanted to take the time to thank Denny guest and his crew for a job well done. The process of buying the new car was fast, easy and painless. We rea...lly appreciate all of the hard work!

South Oak Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Thanks so much Stef! We hope you love your new vehicle!

May 10, 2018

John Lipe was excellent to deal with and everything went as smooth as possible. I will definetly go through this dealership on my next purchase.

South Oak Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Thanks so much! We appreciate the great feedback! Welcome to the South Oak Family!

May 7, 2018

They stayed far past closing time to help us select a car! Great service, friendly people. The price took some negotiating (even though they try to te...ll you they don't negotiate on used cars), but we got a good price on a great car.

South Oak Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Thanks so much for the great feedback! We hope you love your new car!

May 5, 2018

Just bought an SUV for my wife. Quick and efficient. The way business should be. We are very satisfied and would recommend to anyone looking for a new... car.

South Oak Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Thanks so much Johnny! We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and we firmly believe that buying a car should be FUN and EASY! Welcome to ...the South Oak Family!

May 2, 2018

I bought a new Dodge Journey yesterday and I actually wasn't to sure I was going to buy it.. Robert Booth was very patient and worked with me to seal... the deal he really did a good job. Ryan Ganser was very nice made sure I understood every detail and went thru step by step and the whole process was a pleasant experience compared to other dealers that I have dealt with in the past. Thanks to both of you for making my buying experience a joy and not a headache.

South Oak Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Thanks so much for the great feedback! Welcome to the South Oak Family! We hope you love the Journey!

April 25, 2018

I cannot say enough good things about the positive experiment we had at South Oak. We traveled 10 miles to look at a first car for our daughter. Our s...alesman, John Buchanan greeted us and was super kind and helpful. He talked with our daughter as a valued customer as she was the one buying the car. The car was just as advertised and was incredibly clean inside. John even took a picture with our daughter next to the car once the purchase was complete. I would travel 100 miles again just so I could see with the great sales people at this dealership.

South Oak Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Thanks so much for the great feedback! We hope all our sales professionals treat all our guests like family! Buying a car should be a fun and exciting... experience! Welcome to the South Oak family! We hope you love your daughter loves her new car!

April 21, 2018

I recently just traded in my car for the purpose of a lower payment and interest rate. Robert was the person who helped me and he explained that this ...was the best option for me to save tons of money. First he didn???t explain the rate before he ran up my credit for example he asked me what color car I want after I told him the color I asked, what???s my payment going to be and he just sort of ignored my answer and said I???ll let you know when it???s over. Now just to let you know I???m new to this so I didn???t know what to expect. Once everything done I left the lot with a new car thinking I did the best thing well I was wrong. I found out I???m going to be paying back triple on the apr rate and will owe 13287 dollars my last one was just a little bit over 10,000 dollars. I???ve been screwed over and now I???m really in a bad situation financially I cannot afford the car. This is a really bad dealership I had problems with this dealership since day 1 and I urg everybody who???s reading this to not come here!

South Oak Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Thank you for stopping in the morning to chat with us Jose.

April 13, 2018

I was very pleased with the service they???ve given me everyone was great! John Buchanan & Kevin Ross you guys rock!!! Thanks for everything guys

South Oak Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Thanks so much! We appreciate the opportunity to work with you!

April 10, 2018

The staff was friendly and never put any pressure on me to make a purchase. They allowed me to take my time and really think about a big decision and ...let me test drive all the cars I needed. They also made sure I got the best deal!

South Oak Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Thanks so much! We appreciate the opportunity to work with you! Buying a car should be low pressure and fun!

South Oak Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM