Garden City Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

1307 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Garden City Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM from DealerRater.com
  • Purchased a New Wrangler, Great Service

I bought my Jeep Wrangler from Garden City Jeep Chrysler, I was helped by the sales associate named Jad who was a great guy. I was able to go over everything necessary for the car, from pricing to several back and fourth visits. Jad was really patient and ended up helping me purchase my Wrangler. Definitely a great buying experience, ask for Jad.

• A Highly Recommended Dealership
    May 25, 2017

Mark Lieberman and Gary Novick went over and beyond to make me happy. I highly recommend you stop in to see them first. There will be no need to go elsewhere.

• My Charger is so nice all I want to do is drive it

What a beautiful car my Charger is all black and looks so nice Thanks to Gary.

What a beautiful car my Charger is all black and looks so nice Thanks to Gary.

• Gary factory ordered my new Challenger WOW

I got just what I wanted and Gary did a great job. I got a super deal!!!!

I got just what I wanted and Gary did a great job. I got a super deal!!!!

• The new Compass is awesome!

I had a Compass and wanted another. I met with Gary and received a great deal and a very nice experience.

• The coolest Ram Rebel

I did my homework and decided on a Rebel and Gary made it happen. Great experience.

• My Durango is so nice thx Gary

I wanted another Durango this time a Citadel and Gary gave me a great trade in allowance . Good deal.

• I love my Wrangler

Gary gave me a very good deal on my new Wrangler. I wanted one for my daughter ans Gary made it happen.

• excellent service in the purchase process
    May 17, 2017

Jason Mascia (sales manager) did an outstanding job organizing all the people who worked with me and put together a very competitive lease deal on a brand new 2017 Grand Cherokee Laredo.. I knew the product and he knew the deal. Great to work with on the purchase. In a crowded space in the sale of jeeps give Garden City Jeep a shot at winning your business. for me they were the best of all the jeep dealers within 25 miles

• Nightmare closing the deal
    May 13, 2017

I purchased a 2017 Chrysler Pacifica from the Shawn Morrison at the dealership and it was the worst total sales experience I have had in purchasing at least 25 other vehicles. I knew the car I wanted and had an offer from a dealer in CT but thought it would be best to purchase the car locally for service purposes. The dealer had exactly the car I wanted in transit so I visited the dealership and made a deal, they matched the written offer I had from CT. While I was waiting for the car to arrive I called the dealership I couple of times with questions and the person I spoke with always said they had to check on the matter and would get right back to me, they never did I had to call again. When it came time to pick up the car that is when the real nightmare occurred, it took 3.5 hours from the time of my appointment until I left the dealership with the car. The salesman only knew about 70% of the features the car had. While going through all of the extras the dealer wanted to add to the sales she made it sound like it was a bad decision to but the car it was going to fall apart and cost me a fortune in labor and parts to fix. Also during the closure I asked about two items. The sales contract contract had a $295.50 filing fee which was marked negotiable. When I asked about it the salesman was called in and he said it was not negotiable. Next when the dealership decided to place the financing through NEFCU, when I was speaking to the person doing the final paperwork she looked it up on the internet and printed the coupon. She then called in Everette Williams, the Sales manager and he looked at it and said the dealership was not a participating dealer. The staff person pointed out they were listed on the NEFCU site. He looked at again and said where was my account number from the coupon. Since I did not have an account there he said you had to be a member to get the discount. I could not get the discount because I was not a member but they had no problem opening an account at NEFCU and making the initial deposit so they could place the loan there. I do have to say they did pay for me to have a burger instead of spending 30 minutes of my wait time in the showroom. Since the sale I have not heard anything from management about the time I spent closing the deal and only a very brief letter from the salesman asking me to refer friends.