Garden City Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

New 888-699-4909 Dealer Website
Used 888-234-3743 Email Dealer
Service 866-764-4576

Average based on 464 reviews.
  • Purchased a New Wrangler, Great Service

I bought my Jeep Wrangler from Garden City Jeep Chrysler, I was helped by the sales associate named Jad who was a great guy. I was able to go over everything necessary for the car, from pricing to several back and fourth visits. Jad was really patient and ended up helping me purchase my Wrangler. Definitely a great buying experience, ask for Jad.

• Good Service

My car was taken quickly and I was notified about two other oroblems that needed attention. Wird word word word word

• I wanted to get my daughter a Patriot Great deal!

I met with Gary last week and we hit it off. He is LOW PRESSURE and honest with a lot of product knowledge. He took great care of my daughter. He is a PRO.

• My new Grand Cherokee is beautiful thanks Gary

Gary sold my father a Compass and a Grand Cherokee Ltd to me. He is vey easy and Fair. Thank you Gary

• I now own a Renegade Batman addition Cool!

I talked with Gary over the telephone and came in for a Renegade Dawn of Justice. Gary made it happen. He is a real professional and very nice to deal with. GO SEE HIM

• Great service

Great service rep-he help me get my service that my truck needed-he help me locate a coupon that was deleted from my email for tire rotation

• Great Vehicle Service & Customer Care

Everyone is polite, friendly, and takes care of what needs to be done. Vehicle service is done professionally and waiting area is clean and comfortable.

• Another great experience!

I was greeted warmly, and when I inquired if it was possible to get an oil change, and have my tires checked, the young man who greeted me said, " yes, of course". He also asked if I would be waiting, and then informed me my wait could be up to an hour, hour and a half. (He was exactly right!) After my car was brought in to the service area, and the service technician had a chance to look at my car, I was informed that I needed to replace one of my tires.(which had previously been plugged.) he examined to me that the tire was leaking and could not be re-plugged. I told him that when I leased my car, I purchased the tire warranty. He said he would check into it, which he did, came back to me and told me there would be no charge for the tire. He was extremely polite, very professional and kind. I only wish I knew his name( although he was wearing a name tag, I didn't take note) He was terrific.

• September 17th visit

As always, very professional and the customer experience is on the forefront. Tom was excellent and contacted me as soon as he had any information.

• The way service should be

Fast service, reasonable prices ,easy in and out,,,,with free bagels and coffee to boot. Who could ask for more. Thanks