(4.8) 842 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

842 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Hempstead Ford Lincoln from DealerRater.com
  • Excellent Dealer; Excellent Service
    February 20, 2018

I had my 2014 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid serviced this past week at Hempstead Lincoln. Charlie Durante was my service adviser. Very easy experience. Car w...as ready when promised (even earlier) and all work performed well, with a loaner car too ! Highly recommend this dealer and its service dept.

Overall Experience

• Buying and picking up car was a pleasure
    February 18, 2018

From seeing the Lincoln MKC at an auto show and reading reviews, we knew what car we wanted and how we wanted it equipped. When we met with the sales...man, he searched inventory at nearby dealers and found nothing close enough to what we wanted. So he easily shifted into ordering the car exactly as we wanted it. He came up with a reasonable price but from Internet research I felt we could get a bigger discount. So I told him what I wanted to pay. He checked and came back with okay. He said new orders take about 10 weeks. Unfortunately ours took a little longer but we knew the timing was an estimate. He sent us an email about 2 weeks before they would get the car. He then called that the car was in and we could pick it up the next day. We spent a moderate amount of time doing the paperwork (4 year, zero interest loan). Then he spent a lot of time in the car with us showing most of the features. Evan was very knowledgeable about the car and had a lot of patience with questions from 2 senior citizens. The car is great. The salesman was great. The whole process was smooth and probably the best buying experience we've had. Happy Port Washington Customer

Hempstead Ford Lincoln

We can't thank you enough for the compliments, and for sharing your wonderful experience!

• great
    February 18, 2018

I have being buying my ford vehicles from John Smisek. This is number 7 6 Explorers and one windstar.aAways a great experience would recommend him an...y time

Hempstead Ford Lincoln

Thank you so much for the kind words, and your loyal patronage!

• Great experience
    February 17, 2018

I have dealing with John Talt for the last 20 years. Always a great experience, everything goes smooth, easy delivery on new vehicles. All of my vehic...les are Ford. Charlie in the service department is great always very accommodating and a pleasure to deal with.

Hempstead Ford Lincoln

Wow, 20 years! We can't thank you enough for the kind words, and your loyal patronage!

• Car buying without the stress
    February 15, 2018

Frank, for the 2nd time made my car shopping experience completely stress free. He was knowledgeable in his product and put me in a car that I???m com...pletely satisfied with. I would also like to commend Mike P. who helped me on the day I picked up my vehicle, another pro at his profession.

Hempstead Ford Lincoln

We can't thank you enough for the kind words and your continued business!

• Leasing experience!
    February 14, 2018

Dowdell Carter help me through the whole proccess of leasing my first car! Not only was he helpful but he understood what a big commitment it is and h...elped in any way he could! All the staff was very helpful at hempstead ford lincoln. if Dowdell was on the other line they would out put me on with the manager who anwsered all my questions. Very good experience!

Hempstead Ford Lincoln

Candy - We greatly appreciate the kind words!

• Van Purchase
    February 13, 2018

This is our 4th purchase from Hempstead Ford. It was a pleasure to work with our sales person, Stan Peddle, a most pleasant and competent salesman.

Hempstead Ford Lincoln

We greatly appreciate your continued patronage and this fantastic review!

• Terrific Experience!
    February 11, 2018

Had a great experience with Hempstead Ford Lincoln. Joel was our initial contact. Very professional. We liked the "no haggle" pricing and no harassi...ng sales call follow-up. When we picked up the car, Stan was very knowledgeable in explaining all the details and paperwork. He took the extra time to give us an orientation to the features of the vehicle. At no time did we feel like an imposition, and all our questions were answered thoroughly. Suzanne in finance was wonderful as well! Everyone in dealership was friendly and it had a good feel. They seem to care about building long-term relationships with the customer and community, and not just a quick sale. Great experience! Highly recommend.

Hempstead Ford Lincoln

We're so glad you had a wonderful sales experience with us! Thank you for this nice review, and enjoy the new ride.

• Great service!
    February 10, 2018

I came in with an idea and all of my needs were met,the service was great, they are so friendly! I will definitely recommend this dealership and locat...ion!

Hempstead Ford Lincoln

Tatiana - Thank you for the kind words and generous recommendation!

• My Ford Sales Experience
    February 9, 2018

Mr. John Talt is an Excellent Sales Representative. He is simply amazing to work with, and he kindly answered any and all of my questions, and was bey...ond patient with me as well. He is a Good Man and a tremendous asset to Ford Motor Company. Our Family greatly looks forward to seeing him again, when our lease expires. He is a pleasure to work with. The Ford vehicles we have are great, and we cannot Thank Mr. Talt and Ford Motor Company enough. Very Truly Yours, Anthony M. LaMuro, Jr.

Hempstead Ford Lincoln

Thank you for sharing your experience! We greatly appreciate the kind words and look forward to seeing you again.

301 N Franklin St Hempstead, NY 11550