New 888-234-4370 Dealer Website
Used 888-639-0748 Email Dealer
Service 877-377-9448

Average based on 27 reviews.
  • what a surprise

Steven F was extremely helpful and very courteous. I can be very demanding at times, but this guy was a pro. I didn't want to go on a test drive, I just wanted to get numbers. He convinced me to go for a test drive since the Altima was redesigned. Well, he was right, I loved it and an now leasing one! This salesman is truly a pro, and I will recommend him and Legacy to my friends. Thank you!

• My rogue

Yay, thanks! Rogues are the best nissan! This was easy and I'll be back.

Yay, thanks! Rogues are the best nissan! This was easy and I'll be back.

• Simple yet Effective, Solid Service

Needed simple oil change, had a few minor items that needed tending too and got real good deal to get everything done.

• Amazing Service

Really nice people here, really impressed with the service I received. All around great experience.

• Great service!

I was treated like a VIP from the moment I arrived. I highly recommend getting your car serviced here.

• Solid service

I was definitely surprised at the quality of service from Legacy Nissan. My car was serviced and returned to my in a timely manner. I would recommend this service department to friends and family. Thanks Legacy!

• fantastic service

Very clean facilities and quality work done in my Nissan. Highly recommended!

Very clean facilities and quality work done in my Nissan. Highly recommended!

• Great Service Dept.

Brought our Sentra in for brakes, worked on some other needed items and got a good price for everything. Happy with our service writer, overall service

• Nice Facility for Service...

went in for routine service on my Max, overall experience was better than expected. Would be back for my next!

• Excellent Salesmanship by Joe Iucci

I was looking to purchase a vehicle for my daughter as a high school graduation gift. I chose Legacy Nissan of Westbury N.Y. because of a phone call I received from a salesman by the name of Joe Iucci. He was so easy to talk to on the phone that I made an appointment to come in an meet with him. Upon arrival to Legacy Nissan I was met with friendly greetings from everyone even if they were busy. I was directed to Joe Iucci's desk and was greeted by him in a very professional way. We sat and talked for a while then he showed me a vehicle he thought my daughter would like. He nailed it! Joe made this car buying experience so easy. His follow up calls are greatly appreciated. Finally, I would like to say thanks to Joe Iucci and the staff at Legacy for being so kind and professional.