Rallye Acura

1855 reviews

1855 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Rallye Acura from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

November 14, 2019

Went into the dealership just just comparison shop met Danny Parks and a few hours later I was in a new car he even ordered me dinner while I waited and... the financing person Faith Egan was very thorough and took the time to get me the best financing deal through Acura financial.they are a great group of people at Rallye Acura.

Thank you for sharing your review with us! It is a pleasure to know that Danny and Faith went above and beyond to provide you with such excellent assi...stance. We hope to see you again!

Danny Park

Sales

(5.0) 247 reviews

Faith Egan

(4.9) 125 reviews

November 14, 2019

About a month ago on a rainy Sunday morning during a unique and amazing car meet at Rallye Acura I ventured into the pre owned lot to view a few cars listed... on their website. Immediately as I walked onto the dealerships property I was greeted by a young inspiring salesman Yovanny Alvarez even though he was already involved with showing a client an auto. Within ten minutes Yovanny returned from a test ride and again located me as I was in deep up on the hill of their pre owned vehicles. He greeted me again and asked how can he assist me. I had been looking for a few months for a well cared low mileage pre owned Acura TLX for my daughter. Rallye Acura had and still has the best selection on Long Island for exactly what I was shopping for. Yovanny and myself looked over two autos and within 30 minutes of when I walked onto the pre owned lot I was in the drivers seat of a beautiful 2016 TLX with 13K miles. After a test drive we ventured off to Yovanny's office and got down to business. The buying experience was one of the best I have had and I highly recommend all to pop in at Rallye Acura and ask for Yovanny. This young man will treat you honestly and will make buying any type of vehicle a great experience. We are still in contact with Yovanny and will be recommending my family friends and neighbors to stop by and talk with this young man when shopping for a great car.

Thank you for sharing your review with us! It is a pleasure to know that Yovanny went above and beyond to provide you with such excellent assistance. ...We hope to see you again!

Yovanny Alvarez

Sales Consultant

NOT RATED

• June 5, 2017

I went looking for the best deal for a RDX. Angel Ahmedi was helping me and she was great. She was sweet and welcoming and answered all my questions. ... I enjoyed dealing with her and I know I can call her anytime to address my concerns. I have leased many Acuras in the past and without a doubt , I will continue in the future. Heidi Zenou

November 13, 2019

Came in with an appointment to meet Anthony Pergolizzi (Sales) to look into a new lease. Looked specifically at another RDX. Anthony listened and understood... what I needed to make the selection and remain with both Acura and Acura Rallye. All a success- an experience that keeps me a loyal customer. In addition, Anthony is a kind person which is important to many. Drove away in my new 2020 RDX! Just a note before leasing/buying from Rallye 3 years ago I had always used Rallye service for the car's yet purchased in Smithtown where my Acura experience began with Rob the owner. People such as Chad and Enza time and time again created an atmosphere of helpfulness while being efficient!

Thank you for sharing your review with us! It is a pleasure to know that Anthony, Rob, Chad, and Enza have all provided you with such excellent assist...ance. We appreciate your loyalty and we hope to see you again!

Enza Comito

Robert O'Connor

Business Manager

(5.0) 5 reviews

November 13, 2019

I had an issue which I wanted to bring it to the attention of the Acura Service team. They were courteous and professional. I would definitely come back.

Thank you for sharing your review with us! It is a pleasure to know that our team provided you with such excellent assistance. We hope to see you agai...n!

Kenny Persaud

(4.9) 38 reviews

November 13, 2019

I was greeted and taken right away. They told me what the service included and asked if I had any questions. They said it would be about an hour and it... was just an hour. Overall, I was very pleased. I would recommend them.

Joe Filardo

(5.0) 216 reviews

Anthony Muniz

Sales Manager

(4.9) 41 reviews

November 13, 2019

From start to finish, the people at Rally Acura went out of their way to make the entire process the best it could be, "bending over backward" to accomplish... that.

Joe Filardo

(5.0) 216 reviews

Julio Herrera

Sales Associate

(4.9) 100 reviews

November 12, 2019

I can't express the amount of great service I've received from Chad and Enza. They have made the process of scheduling and service seem like a visit to... see an old friend. Honestly, and I have to keep saying this.....you will never find better service anywhere else. The promptness and professionalism displayed is always outstanding and this is one of the main reasons I do not want to leave this dealership for any other brand of car. Keep up the good work!!! You're the BEST !!!

Thank you for sharing your review with us! It is a pleasure to know that Chad and Enza provided you with such excellent assistance. We appreciate your... loyalty and hope to see you again!

Enza Comito

Customer Service Representative

(4.9) 314 reviews

November 12, 2019

Very efficient. Very reliable. They completed everything in a timely fashion. Very polite and professional. Answered all questions I had. Followed up... with me the next day. Highly recommend

November 11, 2019

Niko was knowledgable and very professional. went the extra mile to make the deal. Special thanks to manager Jerry Rosenberg. Worked out a problem with... an issue with my rollover miles. I forgot the name of the tech guy who walked me thru all the systems in the car, very knowledgeable and took the time to explain all the tech of which there is a lot in the 2020 Rdx.

Thank you for sharing your review with us! It is a pleasure to know that Niko, Jerry, and the rest of our team provided you with such excellent assist...ance. We hope to see you again!

Faith Egan