Rallye Acura

1498 reviews

1498 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Rallye Acura from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

January 14, 2019

🌻🎋RALLYE ACURA! THANKS TO EVERY ONE IN SALES AND SERVICE & PARTS!🌷ALWAYS SO KIND & CARE!?I'M SO HAPPY & COMFORT WITH ALL OF YOU!?🌄GOD... BLESS YOU! AND, YOUR FAMILY!?ALWAYS!~~🌄🌳🌳🌳 🌻 FROM: VICTOR J.HAHN FAMILY 🙋???🏡

Thank you for taking the time to share this generous review, Victor! We are so happy to hear that you've had such great experiences with our team from... sales to service. We truly appreciate your kind words. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. We look forward to seeing you in the future!Jay RosenthalGeneral Manager¿¿E: jrosenthal@rallye.com, P: 516-629-7603

January 13, 2019

Mr. Moon gave recommendations based on the multipoint inspection. He was straightforward without pressuring. He was professional, courteous, and friendly.... He also answered a question via text very promptly.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We're happy to hear that Mr. Moon was of great assistance throughout your visit. If you have any questi...ons, please feel free to reach out. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

• June 5, 2017

I went looking for the best deal for a RDX. Angel Ahmedi was helping me and she was great. She was sweet and welcoming and answered all my questions. ... I enjoyed dealing with her and I know I can call her anytime to address my concerns. I have leased many Acuras in the past and without a doubt , I will continue in the future. Heidi Zenou

January 13, 2019

Very family oriented. This dealership had the patience and actually showed their passion for customer service. Kept contact in every step of the way. I... will most definitely revisit this dealership again.

Thank you for sharing this thoughtful review with us. It's a pleasure to know that you had such a wonderful experience while working with our team. We... look forward to seeing you in the future!Jay RosenthalGeneral Manager¿¿E: jrosenthal@rallye.com, P: 516-629-7603

January 11, 2019

Good, fast and precised service~! All staffs are kind, generous and smile on their face. Highly recommend for the customers who want to drive acura.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We're so happy to hear that your experience while working with our staff went so well. I...f you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

January 9, 2019

Great experience once again. This was my third MDX lease. Service and sales at this dealership are both excellent. I found the buying process this time... to be very efficient.

Thank you for taking the time to share this wonderful review with us. We are so happy to hear you've had such great sales and service experiences with... us. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

January 6, 2019

Gave me my price, knowledgeable, Dotted the i's. And crossed the t's. Very comfortable atmosphere. New renovation is top notch. Just about everything... you could want.

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us! We're happy to know hat you had such a top-notch experience with us. If you have any quest...ions, please feel free to reach out. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

January 6, 2019

The people at the dealership were pleasant and accommodating. Andrew Fleming listened to my desires and then made suggestions. This was different than... other car sales persons that want to steer you in a particular direction or deal. We worked the numbers of the purchase until it made sense to me and he had my best interest at heart the whole time as if he was called to do this kind of work. If all the representatives at Rallye are like Andrew you are sure to get the best deal with the best after purchase support on the market.

Thank you for taking the time to share this thoughtful review. We are so happy to know that your experience while working with Daniel went so well and... that he was of great assistance throughout the visit. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

January 6, 2019

Above and beyond to meet my needs. 5 Star service!! Always go out of there way to please. Never tries to rip me off. Outstanding!!

Thank you for providing us with your positive feedback! We strive to go above and beyond our customer's expectations! If you have any questions, pleas...e feel free to reach out. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

January 6, 2019

Working With Andrew was a great experience. The whole process so simple . He was able to secure me an deal. Great customer service Thank you

Thank you for taking the time to share this experience with us, Doreen! We're happy to hear that the process was so simple while working with Andrew. ...If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. We look forward to seeing you in the future!Jay RosenthalGeneral Manager¿¿E: jrosenthal@rallye.com, P: 516-629-7603