Star Nissan

125 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 9, 2019

Worst experience I have ever had at a dealership. I made an appointment to see a car 3 days in advance and the car was filthy! The car was being used by... the sales manager so the salesmen told me that some of their belongings are in the car. When I got into the car, it smelled like someone has been smoking in the car and I also found a lighter. Why wouldn’t the car be cleaned if they had 3 days to prepare the car? They showed me a a second car which was missing a wiper blade and tire pressure lights were on. They clearly don’t care for their cars or care about the customer experience. I sent an email to Ronnie and the sales manager Kya but never received a response. I hope the Bermans see this review so they know how this dealership is treating clients. Stay far away from this dealership.

Thank you for your feedback, John. Please contact General Manager Bruce Berger who will be more than happy to address your concerns. He will do his ve...ry best to resolve this situation to your satisfaction. Bruce's direct phone number is 847-647-9961 and email bberger@berman.com.

October 22, 2019

I have called about a car i was interested in and right away Bridgette the sale person asked me what kind of questions i had upfront and she really tried... to answer all of them! Just make sure you know what you need to ask it took a while but miss Bridgette had all my questions answered in a professional manner! She even had me emailed all the information i have requested! One thing is for sure they will help you out with everything you need to know about the car you are interested! Just for that alone i say Thank You!

Nihad, thank you kindly for your feedback and review. Welcome to the Berman family!

• August 28, 2019

the dealership was tremendous regarding to customer service, price range, and salespeople. gene was the salesman who helped to get the best deal for... certified car. I would recommend everyone to buy cars from this place.

Ronak, thank you kindly for your feedback and review. Welcome to the Berman family!

October 19, 2019

Loved the attention I received by Bridgette . She was attentive and it she the process easy . I would recommend to family or friend.

Cynthia, thank you kindly for your feedback and review. Welcome to the Berman family!

October 15, 2019

Great experience, A very educated sales person took time to explain everything. Very patient, understanding if we needed things explained twice. Our experience... with this Nissan location Is excellent.we would definitely recommend to our friends and family Didn't feel rushed at all. Thank you .we will be back someday to purchase another car ,SUV,

Jd, thank you kindly for your feedback and review. Welcome to the Berman family!

October 5, 2019

Came here to buy a car and had a great experience. Friendly staff and easy process! Highly recommend to anyone looking for a new car.

ChristIna, thank you kindly for your feedback and review. Welcome to the Berman family!

September 23, 2019

The manager, Bruce, had me come in and explained the pricing and it turns out the tires were all the same and new. He compensated me for my drive in and... tolls and had the car washed. I no longer feel like I did in the first review.

Bonita, thank you kindly for your feedback and review. Welcome to the Berman family!

August 27, 2019

Eugene is awesome! Friendly, thorough with explanations, and went above and beyond to mAke this process as easy as possible! Highly recommend this dealership... and specifically him!

Nagwa, thank you kindly for your feedback and review. Welcome to the Berman family!

August 13, 2019

The worst experience ever. They said my car depreciated 10k in 4 months... really? What a shame to put yours down but would not budget on their own at... all.

We appreciate your feedback. While we strive to make each customer happy with their car shopping experience, sometimes we do fall short. Please accept... our apology and give us another chance.

August 2, 2019

Jennifer and the Team at Star Nissan made the purchase of my car very easy. Took the test drive and negotiated a great price quickly.

EG, thank you kindly for your feedback and review. Welcome to the Berman family!