302 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Star Nissan from DealerRater.com
  • Star Nissan Niles IL

Thank you Brenda! Your support is greatly appreciated!!

Star Nissan is a wonderful place to buy a car. My experience from the beginning to the end was wonderful. I was greeted by a pleasant sales person and it just got better. Yes! I bought a car. The buying process made easy and pleasant. Larry Wolfe and all the Star Nissan team I thank you for my start to finish proses of walking in to look at cars and driving out in my new car.

Thank you Brenda! Your support is greatly appreciated!!

• Best Nissan Dealership

The BEST car buying experience I have ever encountered. Serg and Piotr were absolutely amazing. Also shoutout to Jerry who made everything possible. Thank you Star Nissan

• Buy car

Star Nissan its a good place to buy a car I recomend that place

Star Nissan its a good place to buy a car I recomend that place

JaroslawL, thank you so much for your kind words and endorsement. We greatly appreciate you giving us a 5 star rating too. Welcome to the Berman family!

• Very good service

Ilona, thank you so much for your kind words and endorsement. We greatly appreciate you giving us a 5 star rating too. Welcome to the Berman family!

I had a great experience working with Eli and Sergiy. They were both friendly, knowledgeable, not pushy. They helped me to locate the perfect cat that met all my specifications. I would definitely recommend my family and friends Star Nissan. Thanks for help.

• Great experience
    May 12, 2017

Star Nissan

Thank you so much for your kind words and endorsement. We greatly appreciate you giving us a 5 star rating too. Welcome to the Berman family!

Bill Werner is simply amazing! Great guy that puts in the effort in to find the right car for you!!!!! He creates a NO pressure environment and proves that he really cares about his customers!!! If more stars were available they would certainly apply!!!!

• Fast in n out

Enes, thank you kindly for your feedback and review. Welcome to the Berman family!

My overall experience with STAR NISSAN and Sergiy as a salesperson was amazing. He helped me and my girlfriend to find a right vehicle. Thank you a lot

• A+ Service.
    May 9, 2017

Star Nissan

DomDiaz1978, thank you kindly for your feedback and review. Congratulations on your new Maxima and welcome to the Berman family!

Go see Edgar Martinez, no pressure just an easy process buying my Maxima. Thank you again we will send you some friends and family for future purchases!

• Excellent service!!
    May 9, 2017

Star Nissan

Mrak1, thank you kindly for your feedback and review. Welcome to the Berman family!

Jose Cadena and sales mgr Alex were wonderful to work with. I would highly recommmend this dealership for anyone looking for real and honest salesmen to work with.

Star Nissan

• Got the price I wanted.
    May 4, 2017

Star Nissan

Worked with Jose C. I had researched trade-in values of the car I was interested (not Nissan) and my own car. Caveat emptor. I was also ready to walk away if I am not getting my own arbitrary number. (yes, I gave some room for them to earn something). Deal is what I asked for, perhaps a couple hundred less than what I proposed before tax. Jose was good to work with. You can give him your business, he is not a slimy salesman, quite pleasant to work with.

Star Nissan

Commuter123, thank you so much for your kind words and endorsement. We greatly appreciate you giving us a 5 star rating too. Welcome to the Berman family!

• All good

My experience was a good one and dealing with Sergiy was amazing! Thank you

Erick, thank you kindly for your feedback and review. Welcome to the Berman family!

My experience was a good one and dealing with Sergiy was amazing! Thank you