Star Nissan

131 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

March 4, 2020

Olga was extremely helpful throughout the entire process. She found a perfect car for my needs, negotiation went smooth and within short time I was able... to get into my new car. Highly recommended!

Daniel, thank you kindly for your feedback and review. Welcome to the Berman family!

February 16, 2020

My wife and I arrived unannounced, looking for a specific used Lexus that was posted on Cars.com. Luz, in sales, promptly greeted us as we drove in and... facilitated a test drive and answered questions about the vehicle. The left outside mirror was not working and the Maintenance Required light was on. They allowed us to take the vehicle to have our mechanic look at it; he connected it to his diagnostic computer and we took a photo of the items he found. When we got back to Star Nissan, we negotiated the price with Luz and her manager. They came down a little bit and offered a bit more on our trade and they agreed to address the mirror and Maintenance Light issues. Thankfully there was no game-playing by them. It was a straightforward negotiating process. They did fix the mirror and took care of the Maintenance Required light by the time we picked up the vehicle. The Finance guy was also straightforward with us and organized. We financed it through my credit union. Luz went over with us how to use the features of the car. The dealership is small and pretty average looking. I highly recommend Luz. She was professional, responsive to our concerns and she refrained from pressuring us in any way. I would recommend this dealership based on this experience.

Mark, thank you kindly for your feedback and review. Welcome to the Berman family!

• August 28, 2019

the dealership was tremendous regarding to customer service, price range, and salespeople. gene was the salesman who helped to get the best deal for... certified car. I would recommend everyone to buy cars from this place.

Ronak, thank you kindly for your feedback and review. Welcome to the Berman family!

January 25, 2020

Mike was very knowledgeable and patient through all my questions and I felt comfortable through the whole process. I was uncertain on which car I wanted... and we talked through the pros and cons of each. I would definitely recommend him and Star Nissan.

Kristin, thank you kindly for your feedback and review. Welcome to the Berman family!

January 22, 2020

A friend recommended Star Nissan to me and I am so thankful he did! From the moment I walked in I felt valued and that continued through the buying process.... If you are considering a Nissan, go see my girl Brigget! She took the best care of me and cracked me up while doing so. I will be back again when the time is right!!

Chersh, thank you kindly for your feedback and review. Welcome to the Berman family!

January 10, 2020

I went to Nissan to help my Dad shop for a new car and Michael Betancourt was very friendly and honest with us. He told us what our best options were price... wise and gave us his cell phone number in case of any questions or concerns.

Jessica, thank you kindly for your feedback and review. Welcome to the Berman family!

December 21, 2019

Great service! Got the best help from Bridget and Jorge. It was quick all quick. Was very happy to have help because they were both bilingual.

Alejandro, thank you kindly for your feedback and review. Congratulations on your new Rogue and welcome to the Berman family!

November 9, 2019

Worst experience I have ever had at a dealership. I made an appointment to see a car 3 days in advance and the car was filthy! The car was being used by... the sales manager so the salesmen told me that some of their belongings are in the car. When I got into the car, it smelled like someone has been smoking in the car and I also found a lighter. Why wouldn’t the car be cleaned if they had 3 days to prepare the car? They showed me a a second car which was missing a wiper blade and tire pressure lights were on. They clearly don’t care for their cars or care about the customer experience. I sent an email to Ronnie and the sales manager Kya but never received a response. I hope the Bermans see this review so they know how this dealership is treating clients. Stay far away from this dealership.

Thank you for your feedback, John. Please contact General Manager Bruce Berger who will be more than happy to address your concerns. He will do his ve...ry best to resolve this situation to your satisfaction. Bruce's direct phone number is 847-647-9961 and email bberger@berman.com.

October 22, 2019

I have called about a car i was interested in and right away Bridgette the sale person asked me what kind of questions i had upfront and she really tried... to answer all of them! Just make sure you know what you need to ask it took a while but miss Bridgette had all my questions answered in a professional manner! She even had me emailed all the information i have requested! One thing is for sure they will help you out with everything you need to know about the car you are interested! Just for that alone i say Thank You!

Nihad, thank you kindly for your feedback and review. Welcome to the Berman family!

October 19, 2019

Loved the attention I received by Bridgette . She was attentive and it she the process easy . I would recommend to family or friend.

Cynthia, thank you kindly for your feedback and review. Welcome to the Berman family!