Steve Foley Cadillac, Rolls-Royce, Bentley Northbrook

4.3 out of 5 (4.3) 250 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

250 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Steve Foley Cadillac, Rolls-Royce, Bentley Northbrook from DealerRater.com

• courteous and capable service, clean facilities
    December 31, 2015

I received the excellent service that I have always expected and received. I just came in without an appt and the work was done while I waited. My pro...blem was one that has recurred and it is not yet known whether the cause has been found but my service advisor and maintenance staff checked and tested everything possible and cleaned each area in hopes that the problem is solved.

Our experience with Richard Schabel was wonderful!
    April 16, 2018

Richard went above and beyond to satisfy our requests and delivered on his promises. Working with him made the car buying experience so fluid and str...ess free. We are so happy with our purchase and appreciate all of Richard???s time and energy.

Richard Schabel

Cadillac Sales Specialist

New Purchase!
    April 16, 2018

This was my first experience with Steve Foley Motors and all I can say is this dealership is the best! Karen went above and beyond to make sure I purc...hased the SUV I was most comfortable with. She gave me suggestions and her advice, but was in no way pushy what-so-ever. After I decided on a SUV the process was absolutely painless. So quick and professional. I felt like family by the end of the whole process! I would recommend Steve Foley Motors (Karen Juarez in particular) to anyone who is looking for a new or used vehicle. Thank you Karen and your A+ service!

RACISM TOWARDS BLACKS
    April 8, 2018

I came into The Steve Foley Cadillac Dealer in Northbrook on February 20, 2018 to test drive a Cadillac XTS 2015 Prior to me coming in for the test d...rive, I spoke to a person by the name of Rococo Paliga. I explained to Rococo that if everything went well that I would be using my Credit union to finance the car and all I would need was a Bill Of Sale because I had already been approve for the loan. rococo told me that ,that wasn't a problem at all! I said okay so we set the date for the 20th of February at 12pm. I get there , there with my wife and there is no one to greet us I had to walk around to find some help! finally we find someone who come help there was no eye contact , the was no good morning, or good afternoon just a cold WHO ARE YOU HERE TO SEE? I said Rococo! Rococo comes out and passes us off right to Alex Zabarsky after a 35 minute wait. Alex comes we test drive the car. while driving I tell him that I would be using my credit union would that be a problem? he said no! but WHY DO YOU PEOPLE like to go with credit unions instead of banks? is it because you people cant get approval for the banks? I thought that was odd? I explained that my credit was already ran and that I was already approved , I just need a bill of sale! he went to talk to his manger Terry Searcy about getting the bill of sale Terry told him that its a procedure for YOU PEOPLE to fill out paper work! and one of those papers was a credit report. again I said I just need a bill of sale, he said he needed my ssn! I ask why ITS PROCEDURE please do not run my credit it has already been ran Alex ,Rococo and Terry all said that they would not run it! I have text messages, emails and their own words stating that they would not run it! well lets just say that the was A LIE and I have letters from 3 different banks to prove it! I would advice no one BLACK AFRICAN AMERICAN to EVER SPEND ONE DIME WITH THESE RACIST CON ARTIST! I called Terry after I got the letter asking him why did he run my credit he said that he could do what he wanted to do and why am I upset WHATS MY PROBLEM? ITS ALWAYS SOMETHING WITH YOU PEOPLE! I just hung up the phone

Employees Worked With
    Incredible service and personalized attention.
    April 2, 2018

Karen never seemed to rush us and answered our questions. She followed up and really cared that I got the information. She was fun to work with and ve...ry knowledgeable. I would recommend her to anyone interested in a car.All my ratings are excellent.

outstanding
    April 1, 2018

We were very pleased with the entire process , we were taken care of promptly. and Jim showed everything , made a fair deal and help us in every way p...ossible

Jim Mazzetti

Sale & Internet Executive

Very Satisfying Experience!!!
    March 31, 2018

We have been treated very pleasantly and accomplished our goal of acquiring an XTS, thanks to Karen! We will recommend Steve Foley to our children,... grandchildren, and good friends.

Great overall experience
    March 30, 2018

This was my first car purchase from Steve Foley and I couldn't be happier. Karen was a pleasure to work with and the overall experience was fantastic!...! Highly recommend

Efficient service
    March 30, 2018

The conversations I had with the salesman where Outstanding. In fact, he worked with me on my day off. It was a smooth process throughout. From the... negotiation of price, financing to the end result delivery from IL to MO. Kudos to Steve Foley!!

Easy to work with and were timely in response
    March 28, 2018

I bought a used car out of state from them and dealt with Frank, he and his team were very timely and truthful about the car. I did not feel cheated o...r that they were hiding anything from me. I would highly recommend them for any car purchase.

Frank Sammartino