Westbury Toyota

New (516) 279-3318 (516) 279-3318
Used (516) 559-6053 (516) 559-6053
Service (516) 559-4017 (516) 559-4017

(2,288 reviews)

A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Includes reviews of Westbury Toyota from DealerRater.

HAD THE PLEASURE OF MEETING A YOUNG MAN BY THE NAME OF

HAD THE PLEASURE OF MEETING A YOUNG MAN BY THE NAME OF WILLIAM CHIN, FROM START TO FINISH HE WAS VERY PATIENT AND WAS FULL OF PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE.. NOT TO MENTION WE GOT SUCH A GREAT DEAL.. SEE WILLIAM AT WESTBURY TOYOTA..HE'S THE BEST

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review! We are so glad to hear that you had a successful purchase experience working with William and the Westbury Toyota team. Drive safely, and we hope to see you back again down the road!

All around great guy….

All around great guy….I will recommend all my friends to purchase from him and his company-I was also able to help him purchase a home for him and his family -so he can continue serving the Westbury community and surrounding areas

Dealer response

Francis, thank you for the great review! We are so glad to hear that you had such a successful experience working with the Westbury Toyota team. Drive safely, and we hope to see you back again down the road!

Best Dealership, and the most helpful and patient agent,

Best Dealership, and the most helpful and patient agent, we were very fortunate to had Kelly on our side.

Consumer response

Best experience ever, easy, quick and hassle free

Consumer response

Easy and painless

Dealer response

Thank you for this great review, Luis! Kelly and the team appreciate your kind words. It means a lot to have your trust and confidence!

Great service

I’ve been dealing with Westbury Toyota for several years, and very happy with them. My service advisor Valentina was very friendly, professional and accommodating. I will definitely recommend the dealership and Valentina!

Dealer response

Thank you for this great review, Neil! Our clients are the most important thing to us at Westbury Toyota, so it means a lot to have your loyalty! Valentina will appreciate the kind praise! We look forward to working with you again down the road!

Wes Richards was the best!

Wes Richards was the best! He sold me my Rav4 Prime and then I purchased my first Rav4 at the end of the lease. I'll be back to him again when I need my next car! Everyone at this dealership has been so easy to work with - I'll always come here!

Dealer response

Hi Teri - It's great to hear that West left a five-star impression! Thank you for choosing Westbury Toyota and leaving us a rave review. We hope you enjoy every mile in your Toyota RAV4 Prime! See you down the road.

I just wanted to give a huge personal thank you to Javier

I just wanted to give a huge personal thank you to Javier Martinez and Jesus Nunez for helping me out with the purchase of my new car. Both gentlemen were attentive and supportive of what I needed in a vehicle and guided me to the right one!!!!! Thanks again guys

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review, David! We are so glad to hear that Jesus and Javier delivered such a successful purchase experience. Drive safely, and we hope to see you back again at Westbury Toyota!

For every detail or concern that I brought up, Wes took

For every detail or concern that I brought up, Wes took care of it! Hours felt like minutes because of the attention that was shown. It was a very pleasant car buying experience. Definitely recommending to others!

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review! We are so glad to hear that Wes delivered such a successful purchase experience. Drive safely, and we hope to see you back again at Westbury Toyota!

I am very grateful for the attention and help that Julio

I am very grateful for the attention and help that Julio Abreu, the best salesman, gave us.

Dealer response

Thank you for stopping by to share your purchasing experience with Julio at Westbury Toyota! We truly appreciate your feedback and wish you many safe travels in your new ride!

This is a long overdue review for Westbury Toyota.

This is a long overdue review for Westbury Toyota. My father and I bought not one, but two brand new Venzas this year with Denni's help. He has helped us get the perfect car within our budget without having to sacrifice the things we want. In this economy it is especially difficult to find a dealership that works with a customer's financial standing. Working with Denni was such a pleasure and his commitment to keeping us updated as we waited for our car were unmatched to anyone that we worked with in the past at other places. We initially did not think we'd buy a car this year, but because of Denni, we were able to purchase TWO. Would definitely recommend working with him to anyone looking to buy a car.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to review Westbury Toyota! We're happy to hear that Denni was helpful in getting you two brand new Venzas this year! Congratulations! We will pass along your kind words to Denni, and we will see you again next time!

I recommend this dealer ship it has amazing service the

I recommend this dealer ship it has amazing service the workers here treat u with respect and make you feel welcomed

Dealer response

This is a fantastic review, Jose! Thanks from the entire team at Westbury Toyota!

1.0

Not providing information before completing work

I brought my car for service (oil change, tire rotation etc.) and ask the person (agent Valentina) to tell me if the car required a change at the initial checking-in. She did not get back to me till the end when the car was already serviced and expressed that my car was scoring very low on tires (number 3) and most likely needed tire change for all the tires. I agreed and then the tires were changed on the car. Later I was charged for the whole work including the tire rotation which should not be charged if I obtained new tires with balancing and wheel alignment. I noticed this when I arrived home and saw the receipt. This is unfair and I should not be charged for alignment. I do not think I am coming back to this establishment again.

Dealer response

Leo, I'm disappointed to see your review. This is not the timely communication I expect from our team, and I apologize for any delay in response. Furthermore, I'm very sorry for any mix-up about your tire rotation charge. I would like to step in and offer my assistance here so we can get things sorted out. I will search for your contact information, but please also give me a call when you have a moment. Thank you, Charles Vassallo - Service Manager - 516-333-9748

Great service every single time

We bought our brand new Prius hybrid from here. We live in the city and were really frustrated with the dealership in the city so we Uber-Ed all the way to Long Island to buy a car during Covid two years ago. This dealership is great. Everyone is courteous, professional. They stay on top of their business. I always get a call when something is due. Inspection, oil change, tire rotation.. whatever..they are always good about staying on top of things. Their service center is clean, nice waiting area.

Dealer response

We're thrilled you've enjoyed working with our team here at Westbury Toyota over the years! We're grateful to have earned your trust and support for our business. We appreciate this kind rating and review and we look forward to working with you again next time!

4.0

I worked with the sales person Collin.

I worked with the sales person Collin. He was very patient, knowledgeable, and really helped us get to a deal. He Walked me through the vehicle, showed me all of the accessories. I highly recommend Collin and Westbury Toyota. My only complaint is the music was too loud in the showroom.

Dealer response

Hi Blaze, it's great to hear from you! Thanks for leaving Westbury Toyota a review and commending the hard work of Collin. We are glad that you enjoyed the buying experience, and we will share your feedback with our team regarding the music. Safe travels!

You brace yourself for going into a car dealer.

You brace yourself for going into a car dealer. Prepare mentally for the oncoming “pushy salesmen.” And then… they don’t come. Instead, you get friendly people who don’t try to “push” anything on you. They’re helpful. They listen. They’re accommodating. That was my experience with Javier Martinez.

Dealer response

We are so happy our Westbury Toyota team earned your five stars. Thanks, Ronald! Javier will appreciate the shoutout! Enjoy the ride and we hope to see you again down the road.

Javier Martinez was very helpful.

Javier Martinez was very helpful. Answered every question. Sent pictures and videos as requested. Pointed out flaws that didn’t show in pictures so there would be no surprises. Love the car. Love their selection of cars. The entire experience was a pleasure. I will be back the next time I’m in the market. Thanks!

Dealer response

Thank you for this great 5-star review, Elena. We are delighted to hear that Javier was helpful during your car purchase. We look forward to working with you again down the road! Enjoy the new car!

Javier Martinez was very helpful.

Dealer response

Thanks for leaving Westbury Toyota a 5-star review, Ronald! We're so glad Javier offered thorough and informative professionalism, as well as a quality selection of vehicles, that shaped a fantastic experience. We look forward to working with you again. Enjoy your new ride!

Javier Martinez was extremely helpful in explaining the

Javier Martinez was extremely helpful in explaining the process. He answered all my annoying questions and we worked together to make the best deal possible

Dealer response

We are so happy our Westbury Toyota team earned your five stars. Javier will appreciate the shoutout! Enjoy the ride and we hope to see you again down the road.

Me and my family had a great experience with Carlos

Me and my family had a great experience with Carlos Escobar and Grace Castillo they were really professional and super helpful I would totally recommend them to anyone and it’s definitely worth coming back.

Dealer response

Katherine, thank you for the great review! We are so glad to hear that Carlos and Grace delivered such a successful purchase experience. Drive safely, and we hope to see you back again at Westbury Toyota!

Great clean fast service

Quick and easy and they weren’t pushy on me purchasing other services. I came in just for an oil change and they did maintenance and the oil change in less than 40 mins!

Dealer response

We are happy to hear from you! Thank you for choosing Westbury Toyota and for sharing your experience with our team. Drive safely!

We'd like to thank Javier for his outstanding patience

We'd like to thank Javier for his outstanding patience and politeness. We initially ordered a lower end Toyota Highlander from him, but decided to change our order to an upgraded trim several weeks later. Despite our indecisiveness, Javier was not only able to secure the trim we wanted, but also got us great deal! We highly recommend Javier Alfonso Martinez and Westbury Toyota if you're shopping for a Toyota vehicle.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to leave this kind recommendation. We are thrilled to hear that Javier and the Westbury Toyota team were able to get you a great deal and the perfect vehicle. We are here to help with all of your Toyota needs!

Wesley Richard is the best consultant.

Wesley Richard is the best consultant. This is my 3rd lease with him. Very professional.

Dealer response

Hi Alicia, We are so glad to hear that your experiences with Wesley have been so positive. Thank you for the 5-star review and for your continued trust in us here at Westbury Toyota.

Great Customer Service by Mohammad at Westbury Toyota.

Great Customer Service by Mohammad at Westbury Toyota. We are very happy with him. Also we are happy with My Business Manager

Dealer response

We're elated that Mohammad and the team demonstrated our commitment to excellent customer service! Thanks for supporting Westbury Toyota. Drive safe, and we'll see you next time!

Elijah Keating very honest and teach me everything my

Elijah Keating very honest and teach me everything my family says good guy! Family likes him also! Marluin Reyes help me with paper work also. Thank you for 2023 Highlander!

Dealer response

We will be sure to tell Elijah and Marluin that you appreciated their excellent customer service! Thank you for your business, and enjoy your new 2023 Toyota Highlander! –The Westbury Toyota Team

Louis Amezquita helped me to buy my Tacoma a few months

Louis Amezquita helped me to buy my Tacoma a few months ago. Today, he helped us to buy my wife's Highlander. Once again, he delivered! As always he was professional, knowledgeable and assisted us in getting the best deal. He makes himself available by phone even after the sale has been made. I recommend Louis Amezquita and this dealership to everyone!

Dealer response

Congratulations on your wife's new Toyota Tacoma! We are thrilled that Louis left such a great impression during your first purchase that it inspired you to return for business. Thank you so much for leaving Westbury Toyota a five-star review, and we hope to see you back in the future. Until then, drive safe!

Julio Abreu was an excellent seller, very attentiv

Julio Abreu was an excellent seller, very attentive, excellent service, very professional in his area, congratulations and thank you very much for the service, I am very, very happy with my car

Dealer response

Thank you for your confidence in Julio and the team! We are happy to have earned your business here at Westbury Toyota. Safe travels in your new car!

I'm very happy with Marluin Reyes and westbury Toyota for

I'm very happy with Marluin Reyes and westbury Toyota for help to ge t my car

Dealer response

Thank you so much for the 5-star review, Ben! We sincerely appreciate your support and congratulations on your new car!

Go see William Chin he’s the man.

Go see William Chin he’s the man. Reasonable price and honest they worked really well with us on our new car. I would recommend!

Dealer response

Tom, thanks for recommending William! It means a lot to all of us at Westbury Toyota. Drive safe and take care!

Michael dealt with my issue courteously and

Michael dealt with my issue courteously and professionally. Issue was resolved. The coffee is good. Thanks.

Dealer response

Thank you for the review! We're glad that Michael was professional and courteous. See you again next time here at Westbury Toyota!

At this dealer ship they are very friendly and

At this dealer ship they are very friendly and knowledgeable of their cars. I would recommend them to someone to buy a car

Dealer response

The Westbury Toyota team is grateful for your wonderful review. Thanks for stopping in and we wish you many safe and happy miles!

Allen was awesome.

Allen was awesome. He truly helped me out with the purchase of highlander LE. He was not pushy at all and he did go out of his way to get me the best deal. I will recommend him to all my friends

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review! We are thrilled to hear that you had a successful purchase experience working with Allen and the Westbury Toyota team. Drive safely in your Toyota Highlander LE, and we hope to see you back again down the road!

Mr. William chin is my salesman and he has always helped

Mr. William chin is my salesman and he has always helped me pick a vehicle I feel safe in and there is no pressure. I'm on my 4th year and will be with the Toyota family for several more years to come. From the front desk staff, sales reps. Finance etc.. nothing but a pleasant experience.

Dealer response

Jeannette, thank you for the great review! We are thrilled to hear that William delivered such a successful purchase experience. Drive safely in your new vehicle, and we hope to see you back again at Westbury Toyota!

I'm very happy with westbury toyota team marluin Reyes

I'm very happy with westbury toyota team marluin Reyes and Jesus Nunez help to get my car

Dealer response

Congratulations on your new car! We are thrilled that our team took such great care of you and earned your five-star review. Thank you from all of us at Westbury Toyota!

Compitly satisfy with your service.

Compitly satisfy with your service. Sales men excellent. I will buy my next car wit you. Thank you. 🚗

Dealer response

Thank you for your confidence in Westbury Toyota! We are proud to have earned your five stars. See you next time!

WILLIAM CHIN MADE PURCHASING MY NEW COROLLA A BREEZE.

WILLIAM CHIN MADE PURCHASING MY NEW COROLLA A BREEZE.. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND BUYING FROM WILLIAM AND WESTBURY TOYOTA .. THANKS AGAIN

Dealer response

Thank you fro the great review! We are thrilled to hear that William delivered such a successful purchase experience. Drive safely in your Toyota Corolla, and we hope to see you back again at Westbury Toyota!

I had a wonderful experience getting my car with William

I had a wonderful experience getting my car with William Chin the sale person was very efficient and understanding of what I was looking for. Everyone from sales, front desk to finances was great. Very happy with their service. :)

Dealer response

Congratulations on your new ride! William will be thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed working alongside him. Safe travels and thanks for choosing Westbury Toyota!

William Chin Sang helped me purchase my lease out.

William Chin Sang helped me purchase my lease out. He did a great job getting all my paperwork done as soon as possible.Pleasure working with him. William got me an amazing rate.

Dealer response

Izzy, we're delighted William accommodated all your needs in a timely manner and shaped a great experience! Safe travels from the entire team at Westbury Toyota!

My sakes guy William chin was amazing and catered to all

My sakes guy William chin was amazing and catered to all my needs, with the trade in and purchase of the new RAV4

Dealer response

Congratulations on your new RAV4, Naz! It makes our day to see that William and the team are going above and beyond to earn 5-star reviews for Westbury Toyota!

Trevor Patton was an excellent Salesman.

Trevor Patton was an excellent Salesman. He was extremely attentive and diligent. He made himself available even after the sale for any inquiries I had

Dealer response

We are happy to hear that Trevor took such great care of you! Thank you for choosing Westbury Toyota and for sharing a positive review. Safe travels ahead!

Much well done, Amanda

Amanda was my Service Advisor today. I received excellent and professional care today, she Fully took my needs and had all my vehicle service performed, not only on a timely basis, but the work was clean and well done. Thank you Amanda and Toyota Service.

Dealer response

Hi Bernie - Thank you for sharing your great review of Amanda and the team! We are happy to have earned your business and we hope to see you again at Westbury Toyota. Drive safely!

Oct 17, 2022 - Brought in my Corolla today for warranty

Oct 17, 2022 - Brought in my Corolla today for warranty scheduled maintenance and I must give a wonderful shout-out "kudos" and thanks to both Michael (Service Dept Westbury) and Kevin (a Toyota veteran but first day at Westbury Toyota) -- both were extremely on top of things there and so organized regarding my vehicle. The visit went so smooth. Grateful thanks !

Dealer response

Rosie–Thank you so much for stopping by to support Westbury Toyota with your 5-star review! We will be sure to tell Michael, Kevin, and the team just how much you appreciated their help. Until next time, safe driving!