Huntington Honda

4.6 out of 5 (4.6) 1329 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

1329 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Huntington Honda from DealerRater.com

• they really met our expectations
    November 4, 2017

we really needed a new truck for my husband, so he had been looking for a while. he thought that the CRV would be nice, but since we have grandchild...ren and I thought that the pilot would be a better choice for us. when we arrived at the dealership John answered all of our questions and was awesome. I really like the Huntington Location even though the Levittown one is closer. we ended up buying the truck and are very happy!

Hi John D, Thank you for your 5 star review. We thank you for your business and welcome you to the Huntington Honda family!! Ron Siegel Operations M...anager

Great Service!
    April 13, 2018

Always honest, straight forward about services needed! Knowledgeable about all services needed for car, and helpful when contacting manager about need...ed services when warranty was out!

So happy with my "new" Honda CR-V
    April 11, 2018

I was long overdue for another reliable car, I held on to my old one since 1999! I finally had to look for another car, and I'm glad I went to Hunting...ton Honda. They had the model I wanted, with all the amenities, but minus a remote start. John Kraft, my salesman, said no problem, and had the remote start installed that day! I am very pleased with this dealership, and John was a great help.

Great honest service
    April 5, 2018

Ak was straight forward with us the first time I don???t get a headache when I buy or lease a car. Every dealership I went to before made us run aroun...d trying to make as much money off you as they could, not with AK we told him what we wanted and he gave us a price that we even couldn???t negotiate because it was great.

MY FIRST CAR!!!
    March 28, 2018

From the moment we walked into the dealership and were introduced to Andre, he made me feel that he had my best interest at heart. He was knowledgeabl...e about the vehicle I wanted (that I researched for months), and did such a great job, I drove out of there with a showcase vehicle the same day! I highly recommend not only this dealership, but specifically Andre!

Overall Experience

Great experience despite the bad reviews online.
    March 27, 2018

After doing a ton of research on what car to buy and where to buy it from, I found the vehicle I was looking for at Huntington Honda. I was hesitant a...t first because they had a lot of bad reviews online, so I went in with my guard up. My wife and I met Andre, told him what our budget was, and we were able to make a deal! Car shopping is typically lengthy and tiresome, but we were pleasantly surprised how smooth everything went. I definitely recommend this dealership. Just go in knowing what you want!

Wonderful experience
    March 11, 2018

June Torres was a wonderful salesman. Excellent job on keeping me informed and in the loop I would definitely recommend June to other people.had a gre...at experience at Huntington Honda

Overall Experience

I will shop at this honda dealer from now on.
    March 5, 2018

Because of the honesty that Huntington Honda provided to me and my family, this will now be the primary honda dealership that we will use.

outstanding customer service
    February 27, 2018

The sales person AK Bhuiyan truly demonstrates his care for his customers. Finance manager June Torres demonstrated his diligence by getting an approv...al ASAP Thank you

Overall Experience

Poor, inadequate, rude and unreliable
    February 14, 2018

Extremely poor service not to mention unreliable. It took 3 weeks to get a part AND I had to call and remind the dealership about the part. They told ...me the part came in earlier but had to be reordered. It's second time it happened. Service consult vanishes for long periods of time. After an hour he brought me my keys and said I can leave. Except my car was nowhere to be found. After walking around for another 10 minutes and asking each mechanic, they found my vehicle behind mechanic's garage, where customers are not supposed to go

Huntington Honda