Jaguar Land Rover Huntington

New Used Service

4.1
  • Used Car
    February 12, 2017

Terrific experience in every way, great service and great vehicles

Dennis, thanks so much for the great review! We're so happy to hear your experience was outstanding. Thank you for your business, and we look forward ...to seeing you again next time! Sincerely, Miah Bradbury, General Manager

• Great service and professionalism
    November 17, 2017

I had the pleasure of working with Kevin Sharkey for my used car vehicle purchase. He walked me through the options and I ended up purchasing my vehi...cle that same day. He even delivered my car to me in Manhattan and walked me through the whole vehicle. Highly Recommended.

• Love everything about our Range Rover Sport
    November 3, 2017

Our salesman Richard Cohen was an absolute pleasure to deal with. He was extremely knowledgeable and helpful.

Richard, we are so pleased to hear about your positive experience with Richard Cohen! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. Please ...let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help! Sincerely, Dawn Cames, General Manager

• Price gouging for an oil change.
    August 2, 2017

Work completed was a recall for air bag replacement. All seemed to be perfect so far. However requested price to do an oil change on my 2008 Range Rov...er HSE, since vehicle was in for service already and I was quoted $414.00. vehicle takes 8 quarts with filter and reset the computer to remind me when due for change again. Reminder sticker on the window would be fine by me....needless to say I passed on the oil change. Still trying to figure out how the service adviser could keep a straight face when quoting this price.

Dear Kevin, Thank you for choosing our dealership for your warranty recall repairs. best Regards, Raymond Costello, General Manager.

• Land Rover Evoque
    May 25, 2017

I was originally looking for an Audi Q5. I went to 3 dealerships, and they were all unyielding with their negotiations. I felt as though they were sel...ling a Ferrari! So, I decided to visit the Land Rover dealership in Huntington. Victor Feng was the sales associate who helped me through the process of purchasing my car. He was kind, sincere and very efficient in finding what I needed in my vehicle. We were able to negotiate a price that fit my budget, and they gave me the true trade in value for my Volvo! It was truly a very good experience, and I love the Evoque!

Dear Rose, Thank you for your positive review, we do appreciate it. I am glad to hear that Victor continues to delight and amaze all of our customers.... Welcome to the Jaguar Land Rover Huntington Family and if there is ever anything we can help you with please ask. Sincerely, Raymond Costello, General Manager.

• Buying Jaguar F type
    April 19, 2017

For some reason I was ignored completly.Never got answer for my questions.

I am very sorry to hear you did not receive the proper greeting and treatment during your visit to the dealership. Unfortunately we sometimes try to a...llow a customer a little personal space to browse but you should have been treated better so I do apoligize. If I personally can be of any help with your automotive needs moving forward please feel welcomed to call me at the dealership 631-427-2222. Respectfully, Raymond Costello, General Manager.

• Find a Different Dealership
    February 21, 2017

After getting the run around for 10 days and scheduling a day to pick up the car, they told me the car was sold. I was then told a second identical c...ar was available and I took a day off to go pick up the car, they informed me the car had a previous major accident and they could not certify it the night before I was to pick up the car. The first car we agreed to then became available so we arranged the pickup the next week. We drove 2 1/2 hours to get the car and was told the process would take 30-45 minutes. After waiting 3 hours and 20 minutes at the dealership for the paperwork to be completed, we finally left with our car. Worst buying experience I have ever had. Facilities are beautiful, love the car but would not recommend the dealership. There are plenty of Land Rover dealerships that would be more customer service oriented.

We regret that you had a negative experience with us, but are glad you brought this to our attention. The staff at Jaguar Land Rover Huntington take o...ur reviews very seriously, and your opinion plays an integral part in our customer service. The circumstance you described does not at all reflect our values. Please feel free to contact our General Manager Miah Bradbury to discuss your experience in more detail by calling 631-427-2222.

• Great Experiencd
    August 8, 2016

Everything about my purchasing experience was exceptional! I would recommend salesperson Kevin Sharkey to all my family and friends. He is professi...onal, knowledgeable and just a pleasure! And the car....well the car is amazing too! I love my Jaguar!

• Kevin Sharkey is the BEST
    June 10, 2016

Huntington Land Rover was AWESOME!!!! My salesperson Kevin Sharkey was incredible. He was kind, professional, and patient-he went above and beyond to ...ensure my happiness with my purchase. He even came in on his day off to check over my new car, to do all the paperwork required, and to personally turn the car over to me! Knowing that this was my first Range Rover, he sat with me for a half hour in the parking lot and thoroughly explained all the features and how to use them. I could not be more pleased with my experience there. This was truly the BEST car-buying experience I have ever had. I was fortunate enough to end up in Huntington after a miserable experience at Glen Cove Land Rover-stay away from Glen Cove and ONLY go to Huntington!!

• Excellent service!
    January 19, 2016

Huntington Land Rover has been servicing my 2004 Discovery II for quite a while now. Prior servicing had been performed by a private person who I late...r learned had been overcharging me. Their facilities are very clean & their personnel are very polite & professional. They are presently servicing my Discovery for a head job & have provided me with a loaner. Even though I live some 26 miles from Huntington I will still take my Discovery to Huntington Land Rover for servicing.

Hi Richard, Thanks for writing this awesome review about your experience with our Service Department! It means a lot to us that you trust us with your... 2004 Discovery and go out of your way to bring your vehicle here. We look forward to seeing you again!

Jaguar Land Rover Huntington