Habberstad BMW

New Used Service

1186 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Habberstad BMW from DealerRater.com

Marc Mauro is excellent
    April 9, 2018

I recently purchased a 2015 CPO 435 convertible. Marc made the entire transaction simple. Dreading car dealerships is an understatement. From trading ...in the car to financing - such a pleasure. I would recommend to anyone.

Great efficient curious service
    March 26, 2018

My fifteenth BMW from this dealer simply the best in all categories High recommended , I will certainly purchase my next BMW from Habberstad ,in about... 1 year from now

Salesman looking for rich people
    March 19, 2018

I went to the used car dept to get a 2015 BMW the sales man assured me he is find me what I wanted . I left my number and email and never got a call. ...I went back and spoke to the salesman again to give him a chance and never get a call or email . I think they look at you and think they know your bank account . I went to smithtown BMW in st James ny and they treat me like I was a long time coustumer A1 dealership . I would never recommended anyone to Huntington BMW

Overall Experience
    Habberstad BMW of Huntington

We¿¿¿re so sorry that you feel that way, Murdock. At Habberstad BMW, all customers deserve respect and service. When looking for a quality pre-owned B...MW, there are strict standards that each vehicle must meet and the process can take time. Please, come in and let us know how the car you found is working out.

Great Experience
    February 25, 2018

The entire experience at Habberstad BMW was fantastic. My wife and I have now purchased two new BMW X3's working with Maria both times. Maria really w...ent the extra mile to get us into the cars we each wanted. We have used the services center at Habberstad also and they are always accommodating and professional. Working with Habberstad and Maria has been great.

Wonderful! Thank you so much for your kind feedback about Maria! We love knowing that you and your wife are happily behind the wheel of your own X3s. ...We deeply appreciate your continued business and look forward to assisting you again at your next oil change!

Habberstad Happy
    February 7, 2018

I recently purchased a certified pre-owned BMW X-3. My sales agent, Marc Marro was outstanding from beginning to end. Throughout the whole process Mar...c was honest, kind, informative and patient. Marc went over and above to make sure we were satisfied. This was the best experience I have ever had in purchasing a car. Even when the process was completed Marc followed to check on our satisfaction. In the future I will only purchase my cars at BMW with Marc as my sales representative.

Karen, thank you so much for taking the time to share your pre-owned car buying experience with Marc. We strive to provide the best service possible t...o our customers and we're happy to know Marc did this. We value and appreciate your business and feedback. We look forward to working with your again in the future. Thank you!

Very happy with service and attention given.
    February 2, 2018

Very happy with service and attention given from the minute you enter the facilities. Staff and facilities are excellent. Service done in a timely man...ner. I will highly recommend to friends.

Thank you for coming in to see us, Emilio! It was such a pleasure working with you. Please let us know if you need anything else!

BMW of Huntington
    January 22, 2018

Excellent service, excellent car!! One of the more pleasant experiences in leasing a car. BMW of Huntington is clean, caring, and worth the trip even ...if you are not considering a BMW. You will probably change yoyr mind after a test drive.

Terrible Customer service
    January 2, 2018

My fiance and I recently bought BMW from this dealership and we had a pretty good experience. Ron Fillardi did a great job helping us figure out which... car we should get, and spent a lot of time with us. However, about second time driving the car, sensor light came on with low tire pressure. We went up to the gas station and added air and did not think much of it. After driving a car for almost a month tire pressure sensor continued to pop up. I tried to schedule an appointment with service department a couple of times, but everyone kept on telling me that it has something to do with cold weather and that is the reason why sensor comes on. I finally decided to take the car regardless and check for any possible nails in the tire. I was right, there was a nail. OSCAR from service department had repaired the tire "for free" and before I even got home, my tire significantly lost air, and it was showing only 19psi. I had called OSCAR back and asked what is going on and if the tire ever got repaired. He swore that it did, however the tech forgot to put air in the car. He also asked me if I could bring the car back in on January the 2nd at 7am, and I agreed to that. I thought to myself, things happen and went and put the air in the tire myself only to realize that by morning on New Year???s Eve I had a completely flat tire. My Fiance took the car at the scheduled time and OSCAR happened to not be working the day he was expecting us, nor did he put us on the promised appointment time. After explaining the situation to the manager of service department BOB CORRADO - car was taken for tire replacement with no labor charge and 10% discount. As soon as car was given back, with new tire, my Fiance noticed a BIG CUT on the side of it. Went back to the Service department and they did not think it was a big deal at all acting like they are doing a big favor replacing the tire with a CUT for free. HOW UNBELIEVABLE IS THIS? NO SYMPATHY WHATS SO EVER. If this place cannot repair a tire, then how can I trust them to service my car? Service department manager BOB CORRADO was very unsympathetic.

Overall Experience

Richie
    January 1, 2018

I had a great experience working with Marc Marro at BMW. I found him to be extremely helpful which made the purchase experience enjoyable.

Surprised myself and bought a Beemer
    December 30, 2017

BMW wasn't at the top of my list for a new car. But after a morning at this dealership that all changed. They GM assigned Chris Cruci as my salespers...on and he took good care of me in explaining all the benefits of the car during several test drives of different models. I was spoiled by both the luxury and the performance of the car. Then Chris helped close the deal with a walk about to get just the right features and closed the deal with a good price.

Habberstad BMW