New 866-838-4921 Dealer Website
Used 888-221-2056 Email Dealer
Service 888-317-3454

1135 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Habberstad BMW from DealerRater.com
  • 2015 M4

I was in the market for something fun and in my price range. After having driven/ looked at 911, corvette, Mustang GT500, Alfa 4C - I came to look at M4 and M6. James McArthur totally understood what i was looking for in a car and after many test drives of various models the choice for M4 became obvious to both of us. He totally took care of everything that is often painful and frustrating in the purchase process to accomodate me and deliver a level of customer service that is so refreshing i probably will never go with another brand or dealership.

• Customer

UB and his staff were excellent and efficient . This is the 3rd car I've gotten from him. I'm not going anywhere else for the next one (and the one after that).

• Excellent experience!!!

Just recently purchased my 2017 X4. My sales associate UB was extremely helpful and very professional assisting me with an awesome car and price package. The staff was very friendly and hospitable. I highly recommend Habberstad BMW. Great experience!!!!!

• Satisfied BMW customer!!!

I had an excellent experience in my recent visit to Habberstad BMW. UB my sales associate was absolutely outstanding at helping me make my new BMW purchase. Habberstad BMW has a very friendly and very helpful staff. I am very satisfied with my overall experience at Habberstad BMW. I highly recommend!!!!

• It was a great experience

I was very happy. The representative did a good job. I got my car before time.

I was very happy. The representative did a good job. I got my car before time.

• Excellent service and follow through

Jeff, we're really happy to hear that James provided you with such phenomenal service! Enjoy the 535!

I purchased a Certified Used 535i from Habberstad and had the vehicle delivered to me out of state. James McArthur did a phenomenal job coordinating the various aspects of the sale and the delivery far exceeded expectations. I would definitely recommend both James and Habberstad to friends and family. It's risky at times purchasing a vehicle over the internet, but the experience with Habberstad was excellent.

• Recent Used Car Purchase

Awesome experience at this BMW. Kevin was great to work with

Thank you for your review and recommendation, Veronica!

Awesome experience at this BMW. Kevin was great to work with

Thank you for your review and recommendation, Veronica!

• Ms. Rita Kito

I bought a pre-owned red hard top BMW convertible in December 2016. James, the salesperson, was extremely helpful in helping me make my choice. I am very satisfied with my purchase and can't wait until the warm weather so that I can drive with the top down.

Rita, thank you for your review and recommendation! We're glad to hear that James was about to provide you with such a great experience and help you get into your pre-owned red hard top BMW convertible. Enjoy!

• 528 XI # 4

Audra has helped me lease my 528 for the 4th time. Always great advice and a fair price. Great service and stress free buying.

Joe, thank you for your review, recommendation, and continued business! We're proud to serve you and all of your BMW needs. Enjoy the new 528!

• New Car Delivery

Thank you for your review and recommendation! Great to hear that UB could get you into the 535 you were looking for. Enjoy!

I recently leased a BMW 535 from the Haberstad dealership, the service provided by Uday at the dealership was extremely professional par excellence and this is the first time in my car buying experience that I walked out from a dealership completely satisfied and without any hidden surprises.