Lexus of Smithtown

(4.8) 930 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

930 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Lexus of Smithtown from DealerRater.com
  • Josh and jordon were helpful informative
    August 2, 2017

Excellent service jordon and josh did a great job setting me up in my new car!!!

• Excellent efficient service
    January 30, 2018

Made leasing a new vehicle so easy! Friendly yet professional all staff. Knowledgeable and efficient staff. Made leasing my new NX so easy and look ...forward to future experience.

• Review
    January 29, 2018

My experience at Lexus was extremely professional. The salesmen Phil Rodriguez was very attentive and patient. Our delivery specialist Anthony Pinto ...was informative and thorough. I would highly recommend this dealership.

Overall Experience

• Good experience buying a pre-owned Lexus RX350.
    January 28, 2018

Returned to the dealership up the block from our house after initially looking at pre-owned RX350's a few years ago. We were finally ready to make a ...purchase, knew exactly what we wanted, and in ten minutes had picked a 2015 RX350 from the lot with our salesman John V. He did an excellent job explaining the choices we had and also did a good job with all the paperwork. My meeting in the business office with Robert Meyer went smooth also. He did his job trying to sell me the extended warranty which I declined, but didn't push too hard like I have experienced in past years at other dealerships which I did not like. He also made sure he reached out and communicated to me about the loan rate being higher than I anticipated rather than waiting for me to find out days later when I picked up the car. I appreciated that phone call. The night we picked up the car and drove away I noticed a clicking sound in the car under the passenger dashboard. We stopped back to see John and he suggested to bring to service the next day and it would be taken care of. We made an appointment online on the website (nice) for service and brought it in. This is a professional service department and they took care of the problem in a few hours cleaning out the blower motor cage of leaves. I was disappointed that they did not catch this when they got the car back from lease, but my faith restored when they fixed it quickly. Overall it was a good experience for my wife and I.

• Awsome
    January 28, 2018

My sale rep at Smithtown Lexus was ali and he was Awsome! He help make my transition very smooth and I got everything I wanted.

• 6 month service
    January 11, 2018

Driving into the service center was easy andI was quickly welcomed . afterwards I was directed to a service manager who was both helpful and pleasant... After my vehicle was ready I had a chance to talk to a service technician who was both friendly and knowledgeable. All my questions were answered.

• Great dealership!!
    January 5, 2018

Would highly recommend this dealership!! Not only are the prices the best. The people go out of their way to help. Josh Torres was a fabulous salespe...rson. Would highly recommend going to him!! Bid rossworn was also wonderful to work with

Overall Experience

• Knowledgeable staff, friendly, no pressure.
    January 2, 2018

I did not expect to walk out purchasing a Lexus. I thought it was out of my budget. Bill and the owner were extremely patient and worked with me.

• I was happy and satisfied with Lexus of Smithtown
    December 29, 2017

Lexus of Smithtown was awesome thanks to Aaron, Robert, and James they were a great help I recommend Lexus of Smithtown, happy new year! Thanks

• Tabetha 2015 Lexus RX 350 L Certified
    December 28, 2017

Tabetha was great. If it wasn???t for her great personality and fantastic sales abilities we would never have bought this car. We love the car and cou...ldn???t be happier. Thank Frank & Joan

Lexus of Smithtown