Average based on 16 reviews
  • Great Service

Nardy Honda is the place to go! I shopped around for a while and I got the best prices and service at Nardy Honda. The staff is very knowledgeable. John Carraturo worked with me and he was very professional! He did not pressure me at all, like they do at Baron Honda, and he was extremely helpful. I will be doing business at Nardy Honda again. I have also recommended my friends and family to go there as well!

• New car purchase

The salesman , Vincent, made the entire process excellent. He was very helpful and knowledgeable and I would happily use him again

• Amazing Service

Great service. Everyone was very helpful and really seemed to care. Will be going back here in the future.

• Great Service

Wonderful Service department. Helpful and polite. Recommended to everyone!

Wonderful Service department. Helpful and polite. Recommended to everyone!

• Great Preowned Transaction

Purchasing a pre-owned certified CRV from Nardy Honda was a great experience. The vehicle was exactly as advertised. The salesman emailed me what the exact cost would be including fees and taxes. There was nothing hidden, no fine print, no nonsense. The car fax was also available on line free of charge. The vehicle itself was super clean. The entire experience including the financial transaction was low pressure. Would highly recommend Nardy Honda.

• Great service

Just took my Honda for it's first service at Nardy. The staff are courteous,professional & knowlegable, can't see myself going anywhere else!

• Good experience

We were very happy with our experience buying our new CRV at Nardy Honda. Our salsman Tom was knowledgable and helpfull at time of pick up.

• Mr.bne

My experience at Nardy Honda was very good. The salsman was knowledgable and helpfull with the sale and pick up.

• Excellent Buying Experience

We were very happy w our sales experience in large part due to the efforts of Bill our salesperson. He provided us w all the assistance we needed to feel comfortable that we made the right choice. I would recommend Bill and the entire Nardy organization for their professional approach for meeting the expectations of their clients.

• Wonderful Service

I purchased my First car at Nardy Honda, and can honestly say I had a wonderful experience. My sales associate Mark, made finding and buying the right car so easy and I never felt pressured. I have 3 younger sisters who will need a car in the upcoming years and I know the first place we will be going in Nardy Honda! Thank you for such a great experience.