Smithtown Acura

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 74 reviews

Call This Dealer

• February 18, 2017

Having bought my previous two cars here I started my search on their web site. After comparing to other sites I knew I had to go back. The people work...ing here are always great, the deals are straight forward and the process is efficient and they make it pleasant. Don't be fooled by 'lower' prices elsewhere: they get you with fees during the process. My wife brings the cars here for service and raves about the experience very time. And when they say something is fixed; it's fixed.

January 13, 2018

The sales department was top notch! I was treated with respect and not spoken down to like other dealerships in the area. Charlie Gordon was probably ...one of the nicest and most genuine person I have ever dealt with at a dealership. I look forward to future purchases with Charlie and this dealership and will be making recommendations to my friends and family if they are in the market for a new vehicle.

August 15, 2017

Very happy with my car buying experience!!!! I highly recommend Smithtown Acura. Professional, friendly and respectful salespeople and staff.

February 8, 2017

John at smithtown was knowledgable and helpful in selecting a new family vehicle. He put his best foot forward and gave us a very competitive price, r...ight out of the gate. This is why we purchased from him.

December 29, 2016

To all at Smithtown Acura, my current experience leasing my sixth car was the easiest process ever. Working with knowledgable and truly caring, sales...people makes what could be a stressful time enjoyable. Smithtown Acura is like family. Sincerely, Michael DeRosa

December 22, 2016

I purchased my first Acura, an MDX, in 2008. The process was great and over the years the service department took excellent care of me and my vehicle.... Personally accommodating and fair pricing. Of the many new cars that I've purchased over the years, I've never repeatedly purchased the same brand, until now. I loved my '08 MDX and hated trading it in, but it was time. Smithtown Acura offered me a fair trade-in and after taking a good look at the new models, I not only purchased a new MDX but also a new ILX. The sales staff was very knowledgeable, answering every question, and making the whole process as painless as possible. But, most importantly to me, I know that when I bring my new vehicles in for service it will be done right, at a fair price by a friendly staff. Very comforting.

May 19, 2016

Working with Dan at Smithtown Acura was an absolute pleasure. I had visited other dealerships on Long Island and all of them were way too intense and ...pushy. Dan made me feel extremely comfortable and answered all of my many questions. You really can't beat the customer service and I look forward to many more years with Smithtown Acura.

December 3, 2015

My salesman, John Schepp, delivered my new MDX more than 50 miles into New York City - what more do I need to say? No-nonsense, pleasant experience fr...om start to finish.

July 21, 2015

We went into the Smithtown Acura dealership looking for a 2016 RDX. We met with Rick and he was able to answer our questions without being pushy or ma...king us feel uncomfortable when we wanted to leave to look at all our car options. We research everything and take our time. With that being said we visited 6 dealerships (hyundai, toyota, honda, lexus, volvo, mazda) and we found the RDX the car we wanted and Rick the guy we wanted to work with. His is well informed, NOT pushy, and we feel as though we got a good price for the car. He and the people at Smithtown Acura then worked hard finding then getting the car we wanted with the color we wanted. - We happed to wanted the FWD, kona coffee, standard model- Hard to find! The car was located, the deal was made & we were able to get the car within a week! Amazing! Brian showed us how to operate the car, set the clock, bluetooth, settings ect.. before we took the car home. Dealing with Brian was like dealing with a friend! Thank you Rick, Anthony, Brian and the rest of the staff at Smithtown Acura for a great experince.

pmah1, I wanted to personally thank you for spending the time to give Smithtown Acura a positive review about your experience with us regarding your 2...016 Acura RDX. We at Smithtown Acura value you as a customer and look forward to continuing to exceed your expectations of customer service in the future. I, along with my team greatly appreciate your kind words and look forward to working with you again soon. Please feel free to stop by Smithtown Acura or give us a call or email if there is anything that we can assist you with. Sincerely, Allison Musante General Manager of Smithtown Acura 631-366-6000 amusante@smithtownacura.com

June 11, 2015

I leased an Acura ILX from the Smithtown dealership a few months ago. It was my first time leasing and they made the process very easy and simple to u...nderstand. They were patient when I was having trouble deciding what I would like and explained things to me as many times as needed. I work very long hours and they were able to work around my schedule (even stayed after hours for me!) They had no problem picking me up from work and were very accomadating with everything. I went to another Acura dealership prior to coming to this one and found this one to be much better!

DG, I wanted to personally thank you for spending the time to give Smithtown Acura a positive review about your experience with us. We at Smithtown Ac...ura value you as a customer and look forward to continuing to exceed your expectations of customer service in the future. I, along with my team greatly appreciate your kind words and look forward to working with you again soon. Please feel free to stop by Smithtown Acura or give us a call or email if there is anything that we can assist you with. Sincerely, Allison Musante General Manager of Smithtown Acura 631-366-6000 amusante@smithtownacura.com

Smithtown Acura