2.0
  • My Experience @ Smithtown VW

I have purchased and leased cars for many years, my most recent experience at Smithtown Volkswagen has been one of the best. My car salesman Michael D. was not only professional, informative and polite but very personable. Michael answered all of my questions and never made me feel pressured. He went out of his way to make my experience one of the best and made me feel I made the best choice. Not many car dealerships have salesman that truly care about customer satisfaction. Although there are many dealerships near by that look appealing, don't let the look of Smithtown Volkswagen fool you. I highly recommend this car dealership and am very happy with the purchase I made.

Thank you Catherine for you review of SmithTown VW. It was our pleasure to help you with your next car. Now we have a whole new Management team to assist and help all VW Shoppers in LI. Come and experience the new team at Smithtown VW.

• Worst Service

Brought my car for repair. Very unpleased my car still had the same issue days later paid my money for nothing. In return I got a nasty, rude attitude from the Service manager Paul Marcelo. Never will i ever return to this location.

• Vulgar unprofessional salesman

I was in the showroom and heard the foul mouthed salesmen wearing suits mentioned that I was ugly and fat. Well I was 7 months pregnant. I came in to look for a new Volkswagon for my kids and I ran out crying and called my husband at work. Totally unprofessional and degrading a pregnant mother to be. How sleazy can you be? Maybe you should hire some professional women to sell your cars?? Time to take the trash out!!!

• Most unprofessional experience at Smithtown

I contacted the dealership to let them know I would visit the following afternoon. Was informed that the car I was interested in test driving was used by the manager and would make sure the car was on the lot. The car was on the lot but manager neglected to clean the car or remove his cologne, cigar and dry cleaning. There were 2,000 miles more on the odometer. The sales person questioned the price quoted on cars.com and then offered $500.00 off the listed price. I walked out disgusted

• Good experience in service Department

Recently brought my Jetta in for a brake job. I was treated with respect and kindness. I would recommend this shop to my friends.

• Best Service Department

Was having issues with my Passat. Smithtown VW took care of everything for me, while making me feel comfortable about it. Will never get my car serviced anywhere else from now on. Thanks Smithtown VW!

• Jetta oil Change

They did an excellent job with the oil change for my Jetta!!

They did an excellent job with the oil change for my Jetta!!

• Easy and Quick Oil Change

Had my oil change done here. The pricing was great and so was the amount of time it took.

• Great Service!!!

Service was great. Everyone was very professional and very understanding of my time. Will be coming back here again!!

• Great customer service from Bill the service mgr.

My check engine light came on and I immediately called Volkswagen of Smithtown. Bill the service manager was a perfect gentlemen. Understood my concerns, and scheduled me an appointment to have my car looked at the following morning, even with such short notice. He assured me it would be taken care of, and sure enough my car was fixed.