Mercedes-Benz of Smithtown

725 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

April 15, 2019

My Service advisor is Robert Piccone. I called him when my tire pressure monitor gave me an error that it was not present. Subsequent to that and before... the appointment my Check Engine light came on, so I texted him. He changed my appointment and secured for me a loaner car. I was just going to wait, but he said the Check Engine light would require more time. My visit was pleasant and seamless. Everything was taken care of and they even filled the windshield washer fluid and cleaned up the car for me. I won't go anywhere else!!! While there Andy Schleiffelder made sure to greet me and ask how I was doing, and I also stopped to chat with my sales person Jeff Marshall.

April 15, 2019

Smithtown Mercedes was the best car purchase experience I have had in over 20 years of buying vehicles. No pressure, no hassle, treated like gold. Peter... Langlois was great , as was Adnan in the finance dept.

• September 14, 2013

Seems awesome! Why didn't i see this before??? Great customer service as always. General Manager was quite attentive and concerned. All the employees were... quite helpful. I got a new Merc AMG. Great car from a great dealer. Will surely buy more from them in future.

April 4, 2019

As always everyone was terrific And make you feel like family They are extremely accommodating and got me into service almost immediately For me that’s... worth everything

April 1, 2019

I had the pleasure working with Valentine Horvath in purchasing my used Mercedes metris. He was great I drove from Boston to long island for the vehicle... and he had it shipped to me with no headache at all. This was the best car shopping experience I have had ever!!!

March 26, 2019

Nicholas Malena He was soooo great. Was on point with everything. Spoke well explained to the tea . Will be calling him for everything lol

February 27, 2019

Very cordial and professional with everything. They exceeded our expectations. We're very happy to have established a wonderful relationship with this... dealership. Definitely will recommend!

Thank you for taking the time to write this outstanding review. It is wonderful to read that you found that our dealership exceeded your expectations.... We look forward to seeing you in the future and thank you for choosing us.

February 27, 2019

Fritz was amazing at Mercedes Benz of Smithtown! He new my budget and got me the best deal. Not only that but worked hard to add the exact options I wanted... . My schedule was tight and he came in on his day off ! I recommend Fritz for your next car purchase at Mercedes Benz of Smithtown.

Thank you for providing us with a review of your experience. We are delighted to hear that we were able to match you with the right car and within the... price range you were looking for. Have fun showing off your new car!

February 26, 2019

I give this dealership a 5 star rating, because the sales man Fritz that I dealt with made this experience great from start to finish. He is honest... and answered any concerns that I had and help make this experience easier. Any time I need a car, I deal with Fritz, because I get the best deal with every car that I have bought from him. If you need a car you should go to Fritz at Smithtown Mercedes. The experience was great everybody from the sales floor to financing and even management.

February 26, 2019

I have been a customer for 22 years. The best, especially Jeff Marshall who has taken care of my car needs for 19 years. He is the best. Great customer... service because of great people, great service, and of course great cars.

Thank you for your continued loyalty. We are so pleased to hear that our exceptional service keeps you coming back year after year! We look forward to... seeing you again when your car is ready for its next service!