593 reviews

593 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Smithtown from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• September 15, 2013

Seems awesome! Why didn't i see this before??? Great customer service as always. General Manager was quite attentive and concerned. All the employees were... quite helpful. I got a new Merc AMG. Great car from a great dealer. Will surely buy more from them in future.

October 17, 2018

The sales person I dealt with was Valentine and he went above and beyond to make sure I got the car I wanted and I am super happy with my new GLE 350!... Thank you again Val, Matt, Steve G. and the rest of the staff at Mercedes Benz of Smithtown

Valentine Horvath IV

(5.0) 78 reviews

Adnan Baig

Business Manager

(4.9) 61 reviews

October 11, 2018

If you need a car you have to see Fritz at Competition Mercedes-Benz. It???s always the people who make buying/leasing a car a good experience. Competition... and Fritz are a class act!

Mercedes-Benz of Smithtown

Hi Frank, Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are so honored to have your confidence, and we are thrilled that Fritz ensured that your rec...ent buying experience was so remarkable. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle, and we hope that you will continue to come to us for each of your automotive needs in the future.

Fritz Jean

(5.0) 36 reviews

October 10, 2018

Valentine did a great job making us comfortable. We actually worked with him on a lease at a previous dealership and were very happy to be able to work... with him again.

Mercedes-Benz of Smithtown

Hi Lisa, Thank you so much for your feedback! It is wonderful to hear that Valentine ensured that your recent leasing experience was so comfortable! W...e hope you enjoy your new vehicle, and we can't wait for the opportunity to work with you again.

Valentine Horvath IV

(5.0) 78 reviews

October 10, 2018

I took my car in for state safety inspection. Rob Picone as usual always greeting with a smile and takes care of whatever needs I have on my vehicles.... I have had eight cars in the last six years and one of the major reason I deal with Mercedes Benz of Smithtown is because of Rob. I can buy a car anywhere but service is the most important governing reason. Rob is a asset to Benz of Smithtown.

Mercedes-Benz of Smithtown

Thank you so much for another wonderful review! We feel so fortunate to have your loyalty, and it is our pleasure to strive to consistently provide yo...u with nothing short of the best quality service. We thrive off of your satisfaction, and we are thrilled that Rob provided you with another remarkable experience. We look forward to working with you again next time.

October 10, 2018

I arrived at the dealership unannounced with an unexpected emergency repair. I was greeted with a smile, processed quickly AND all my concerns were immediately... addressed. My car was returned to me even cleaner than when I arrived. Thank you for taking the time needed to pay attention to my car during a very busy day.

Mercedes-Benz of Smithtown

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this excellent review! We are thrilled that Rob was able to ensure that your vehicular emergency was... taken care of quickly and efficiently. It is our goal to provide you with nothing short of the most high-quality service, and we thank you for confiding in our efforts. We hope that you will think of us again the next time you are in need of automotive assistance.

October 9, 2018

Great service! Thank You for taking the time and attention to my car. Fast and clean great my car is running better than before I took it in for service....

Mercedes-Benz of Smithtown

Thank you so much for your kind review! We are so glad that we had the opportunity to serve you, and it is a joy to hear how happy you are with your o...verall experience. We look forward to continuing to provide you with our most efficient and high-quality service in the future.

October 9, 2018

WAS TAKEN CARE AS SOON AS I GOT THERE. JOE ROMEO WAS ATTENTIVE N ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS. ABOVE MY EXPECTATIONS. Also BILL RIEDEL BEST MANAGER EVER.... GREAT GUY GREAT PERSONALITY MAKES ME FEEL COMFORTABLE LIKE I AM WITH FAMILY. A PLEASURE TO DEAL WITH HIM N SERVICE DEPT N ALSO JEFF MARSHAL. THE WAY DEALERSHIP SHOULD RUN.

Mercedes-Benz of Smithtown

Thank you so much for your incredible review! It is such a pleasure to know that you are so confident in our team, and we are so glad that your recent... experience with us did not disappoint. We appreciate your kind words, and we look forward to continuing to strive to secure your full satisfaction in the future.

Joe Romeo

(5.0) 34 reviews

Bill Riedel

General Manager

(5.0) 35 reviews

Jeff Marshall

(5.0) 13 reviews

October 8, 2018

Everything is always taken care of the first time. I have been taking my last three cars here and I find that all of the help is professional, friendly,... courteous and competent. They anticipate your every auto need and react accordingly.

Mercedes-Benz of Smithtown

Thank you so much for your incredible review! We are honored that you are so confident in our efforts, and we are pleased that our service has consist...ently met your expectations. It is our pleasure to offer you our best assistance, and we hope to sustain your loyalty for years to come. We look forward to the opportunity to work with you again next time.

Joe Baumgarten

(5.0) 31 reviews

Jay Tekin

(5.0) 10 reviews

October 4, 2018

You have maintained all my MBenz vehicles for more than twenty five years and kept them in First Class performance with great appearance as well. Always... thankful for Rob Picone's excellent insights and take on what is necessary separating the elective needs and non elective needs of each vehicle. He has built a level of trust and competence, non-pareil! So To has has been the advice of Andy Schleiffelder, which I have adhered to for more than 25 years and never been disappointed or dissatisfied.

Mercedes-Benz of Smithtown

Thank you so much for your amazing review! It is an honor to know that you have been so loyal to our team for the past 25+ years, and we are so glad t...hat we have consistently been able to provide you with service that you are so confident in. We look forward to continuing to sustain your trust in the future, and we can't wait to serve you again.

Justin Stein