4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 423 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

423 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Smithtown from DealerRater.com

• September 15, 2013

Seems awesome! Why didn't i see this before??? Great customer service as always. General Manager was quite attentive and concerned. All the employees ...were quite helpful. I got a new Merc AMG. Great car from a great dealer. Will surely buy more from them in future.

May 23, 2018

Valentine took care of me from start to end, he got me an unbelievable deal and I would go back to him in a heart beat!

May 22, 2018

My experience at Smithtown Mercedez is always excellent. The staff displays genuine customer service and even if they are assisting someone else. Imm...ediately after completing helpings them they ask and assist me. This is excellent customer service.

Mercedes-Benz of Smithtown

We're so glad that you are appreciative of our service, and we appreciate your kind feedback! Thank you for being so confident in our services! We hop...e to continue to have your loyalty so that we may proceed to take good care of you and your automotive needs in the future!

Norman Eckman

Parts Department Manager

Wayne Locanthi

Parts Department Director

May 22, 2018

Once again Rob Picone helped me quickly with my service appointment. Each time I speak with him I feel welcomed and trust his suggestions. He continu...es to be a pleasure to work with. A++

Mercedes-Benz of Smithtown

It's so great that you are so confident in Rob and his services! We're so glad that his work never seems to sink below your expectations! We look forw...ard to continuing to work with you in the future! Thank you!

May 22, 2018

From sales to service I feel there is always someone on staff who will take care of me I will always recommend Competition MB of Smithtown A great... experience! Thank you All

Mercedes-Benz of Smithtown

Thank you so much for your kind words and positive review. It makes us feel so good to know that you are so trusting in our dealership! We strive to m...ake each of our customers feel welcomed and satisfied overall! We look forward to working with you again next time.

May 22, 2018

The best experience in buying a car. I trusted dealership. They set the expectations and went above and beyond. I felt special and would highly recomm...end.

Mercedes-Benz of Smithtown

We're so glad that Steve, Joe, and Vic were able to make you feel like the valued customer that you are! We hope to continue to impress you with our s...ervices in the future! Please visit us again or reach out if you are in need of any further assistance or when your vehicle is in need of its first service!

May 21, 2018

Paul DeMicco was very professional through out the entire process. One thing about this location is how the entire team is nice and go above and beyon...d. Each and everyone at that particular location From the receptionist to the Manager made me and family feel comfortable through out the process and We appreciate you guys. I would strongly recommend Mercedes-Benz of Smithtown to anyone looking to buy new or used certified pre-owned. 🙏🙏👍

Mercedes-Benz of Smithtown

Thank you so much for your kind words! It means so much to us to know that you were so appreciative of the experience that the team provided for you, ...as we strive to satisfy each of our customers to the highest extent. We appreciate your recommendation greatly, and we hope you enjoy your new vehicle! Please let us know if there is anything else we may do for you in the future.

Peter Langlois

Sales and Leasing Consultant

Rich Coviello

General Sales Manager

Paul DeMicco

Sales and Leasing Consultant

May 21, 2018

I have been a customer of MB Smithtown for the past 8 years and they just make a visit to the dealer a pleasant experience. The whole process is easy... and painless, getting a loaner car when your repair is going to be longer helps to ensure your valuable time to do other things is respected. Just a great crew!

May 21, 2018

Great service and friendly people in sales office and service department .Romeo was very good and Peter as a salesman was excellent. Great job guys.

Mercedes-Benz of Smithtown

It makes us so happy to hear that Joe, Peter, and the rest of the team were able to offer you with such great service! We thank you for your recommend...ation, and we hope to continue to impress you with our work in the future!

May 21, 2018

I had the best experience. I felt valued. Sales person went above and beyond to set a great experience and got exactly what I wanted. Would refer a fr...iend.

630 Middle Country Rd Smithtown, NY 11780