Competition INFINITI

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 163 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

163 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Competition INFINITI from DealerRater.com

• Infiniti Q50 3T
    November 4, 2017

Having had the luxury of driving high end automobiles for the last 25 years, we found ourselves in an untenable situation with a Lexus dealership afte...r unwavering loyalty to that brand for 20 years. Pending litigation precludes a full discussion of circumstances surrounding this situation but does not preclude our unmitigated praise for the Infiniti automobile and the staff at Competition Infiniti in Smithtown, NY in helping us with our new purchase of a Q50 3T. As this situation evolves, its direction may very well find its way into wider media coverage of great interest to those with "skin in the game" in the luxury car market. Watch for more.

Thanks for giving us your business Bruce. We hope this is the beginning of a long relationship. Regards Competition Infiniti

Top notch buying experience.
    April 14, 2018

From the moment I sent foot inside Competition Infinity of Smithtown, my initial apprehension that typically accompanies the car buying experience wa...s gone. I was immediately greeted by my sales person Lilliana Hart. She was accomodating informative and knowledgeable. I never once felt pressured and she was very professional. The whole experience from the test drive to meeting with the finance manager was probably one of the most enjoyable car buying experiences I have had. I absolutely love my q50 and look forward to many years of enjoyment with it. Thank you everyone at Competition Infinity. You definitely have a future repeat customer here.

Great team at Infinity
    April 12, 2018

Darlene handles the financial end of a sale. She is very professional and friendly. She isn't high pressure like some finance managers at other dealer...ships. She gives you the facts. Easy to work with. We bought our 4th pre-owned car from Vinny Q. The service department is excellent too. What a pleasurable experience overall.

Nick Gasparro

Assistant Service Manager

Vinny Quartararo

Happy Driver
    April 7, 2018

When it came time to look for a new car, I explored various options before ultimately deciding to lease a Q50 from Competition Infiniti. Both the car ...and the showroom were beautiful. I had the good fortune of working with Anthony Davis, who was extremely knowledgeable, pleasant, and helpful. His patience and professionalism is noteworthy and commendable. I enjoy driving the car and am quite happy with my decision thus far. Nice job, Competition Infiniti!

Hello, Thank you for sharing your sales experience with us. We are delighted to hear that you enjoy driving your new car and that Anthony was there to... help with your purchase. Let us know if you have any questions on your new car. Sincerely, Competition Infiniti

Anthony Davis

Infiniti Q-50
    April 5, 2018

Recently leased the Q-50 at Competition, Vanessa Caruso was very knowledgeable on the features of the vehicle and made the transition a smooth one. ...I waited til the last moment to re-lease and she was kind enough to stay late to get the deal done.

Vanessa Caruso

Fantastic experience
    April 5, 2018

Shopping for a car can be stressful and time consuming.... Not at Competition Infiniti. From the moment I walked through the door I knew I was in the ...right place. Polite and no pressure at all. My salesman Anthony Davis (salesman with the best hair) was a total professional. Showed me the exact car I wanted and at the best price. The staff and management team made sure that my time was a priority and walked me through the delivery process efficiently. Trent, Glen, Darlene and John also made the experience perfect.

Recent Purchase Competition Infiniti Smithtown
    April 4, 2018

I recently purchased 2017 Q50 from Competition Infiniti in Smithtown and am very pleased with all aspects of my experience from my internet contact Ka...tie Seminario to my salesman Brandon Russell and finally to my service agent Elton Alvarez these people were beyond a pleasure to deal with and am thankful for their professionalism !!!Thank You

We would like to thank you for letting us know how we are doing. We work extremely hard to ensure that our guests are comfortable with their visit. We... are glad to hear that Katie and Brandon were able to assist you in finding a vehicle that was right for you. Regards, Competition Infiniti

Brandon Russell

2nd car from compitition infiniti
    April 3, 2018

I bought my 2nd car from Brandon at Compitition Infiniti . He is the best. No rush no pressure. I'll get a 3rd there too.

On behalf of everyone here, thank you for your feedback in this 5-Star review! We are glad your needs were met and that Brandon was such a great help.... Regards, Competition Infiniti

Brandon Russell

Easy and stress free
    April 2, 2018

Everything went well - Michael was patient and helpful. He will be recommended to my family and friends. I was pleased with the entire process. Thanks... Mike !

Mike Fariello

Sales and Leasing Consultant

Quick, easy, and great service.
    April 1, 2018

Highly recommended. Liliana Hart was great, very helpful and extremely kind. She had me in and out in literally minutes. I don't like dealerships that... play games and try and sell you something that you didn't come in for. I told Liliana what I wanted and she delivered, no questions asked. Very happy with my experience.

Liliana Hart