• I would buy again from this dealership

Great experience with Smithtown Ford and specifically Kyle my sales person.

Great experience with Smithtown Ford and specifically Kyle my sales person.

That is great to hear, Donald! We're glad Kyle took such great care of you. Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

• Oil change

The service adjustor was knowledgeable, responded to all of my questions, and made me feel comfortable inleaving my car. Also, the work was done promptly and completed on time.

Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and for leaving such an awesome review! We're happy to hear that our team was able to earn your confidence and ensure that all your questions were answered. At Ford & Lincoln of Smithtown, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

• Great job !

I am always pleased with the way they service my car. They always make me feel welcome

Thank you for your kind words, Karin! Please let us know if you ever need anything else! Take care!

• service

They were very attentive my needs when my car had problems and I had to bring it in for repair.

We really appreciate your feedback! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• 2014 Ford Escape Maintenance/recall/warranty claim

I am very satisfied for how did they handle may car service maintainance and warranty claim, thanks James you did a good job.

• Car service

Very good service. The service employee has a lot of knowledge and very nice person.Thanks

Edna, thanks for the kind words about our staff! Thank you so much for being one of our valued guests and we look forward to your next visit!

• Fourth Time

This is my fourth vehicle from this dealership. Everyone very helpful and the service department is great!

We understand it is a big decision where you purchase your car from and we are grateful to have been chosen! Thank you again for your business and we look forward to your next visit! Safe travels!

• Best buying experience

I have purchased about 10 new cars over the years and this has been my best buying experience by far. Thanks

Ronald, thank you for your wonderful response! If you have any additional questions about your new vehicle, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• Lincoln Ford of Smithtown Service

Chris the service manager always makes me feel like a VIP. He is the epitome of professionalism. Because of Chris I continue to use this dealership for all my service needs.

We really appreciate your feedback about Chris's outstanding efforts! It means so much to us to have earned your trust in our business! We hope to see you again in the future! Take care!

• Smithtown Ford- The Best

After numerous disappointing experiences at other local Ford dealerships, we were astounded at the level of professionalism and service we received at Smithtown Ford. They made the shopping and buying experience truly enjoyable and gave us impeccable guidance throughout the entire process. There was a level of comfort throughout they we didn't find at any other dealership. A special thanks to our sales expert Rob for all of the attention he gave us throughout. Make no mistake, if you are looking for a new car or truck, stopping at Smithtown Ford/ Lincoln is an absolute must for the best prices and service around. Don't make the mistakes we made by going to other dealers first, don't waste your precious time, go there first. You will not be disappointed.

Michael, we appreciate your recommendation of our dealership! Check our social media pages to stay in the loop on product news and updates so we can help you again on your next visit!