• Jayson at Ford

Jayson was very helpful, patient and I would recommend all my friends to ask for him when at Ford

Chelsea, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Smithtown Ford- The Best

After numerous disappointing experiences at other local Ford dealerships, we were astounded at the level of professionalism and service we received at Smithtown Ford. They made the shopping and buying experience truly enjoyable and gave us impeccable guidance throughout the entire process. There was a level of comfort throughout they we didn't find at any other dealership. A special thanks to our sales expert Rob for all of the attention he gave us throughout. Make no mistake, if you are looking for a new car or truck, stopping at Smithtown Ford/ Lincoln is an absolute must for the best prices and service around. Don't make the mistakes we made by going to other dealers first, don't waste your precious time, go there first. You will not be disappointed.

• Glad I got a Ford

The only times I have to service my car is for some issue that was factory related. Except for one time, my car was serviced properly and back on the road in a timely manner. Regardless of that one time, I am always pleased with my choice to go with a Ford.

• Feedback

The appointment was taken on time, and was done while I waited.

Eric, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

The appointment was taken on time, and was done while I waited.

• Bailed me out again!

My car was flatbedded in on a Friday morning, front flat tire, needed 2 new tires for the front of my car. I needed my car to go to work the next morning. I know that tires are not stocked at the dealership, but the tires were ordered and put on my car later that day and I got my car back that afternoon. Great job, prompt service, very greatly appreciated. Nothing new for me with Ford of Smithtown. Always reliable, very accommodating, that's why I've been getting all of my vehicles from them the past 10 years and will continue to in the future.

• Service

Everything was great! Everyone was very helpful and the service was done quickly.

• Review for NYS inspection.

My experience was surprisingly fast. The work was excellent. Everyone was professional.

• MKX service

Gabriel made sure I was informed during the service process and I was able to have an appropriate loaner vehicle during the entire process.

• Oil Change / Inspection

My service adviser was great. No long wait, very pleased.

My service adviser was great. No long wait, very pleased.

• Excellent experience

Kerry, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

The best service department ever!! Very friendly, courteous, and professional. Will only bring my cars there. My service writer Jim Barbari went above and beyond. Highly recommend!