New 888-269-6889 Dealer Website
Used 888-626-9857 Email Dealer
Service 888-621-6806

Average based on 198 reviews
  • Customer serivce representative excellent

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your positive review!

When I got to the service department I was greeted by Julie. She was extremely pleasant and knew what I was there for and told me approximately how much time the service (yearly inspection) would take. She was "right on the money" and my car was ready when she said that it would be. She escorted me outside to find my car and also told me about the fact that I was entitled to a loaner car for future service as well as showing me that I had a chit for a free car wash. All in all, it was not the harrowing experience that it could have been.

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your positive review!

• mr mike

Everything was done perfectly. Fred Steinberg did a wonderful job made experience enjoyable.thx

Thanks so much for your feedback. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

• Great service

Total experience was very positive. Sales person Joe was very knowledgeable and very accommodating

• Hassett Lincoln a great dealership

Lou Evans certainly knows how to hire salesman. John Natuzzi is the epidemy of excellence in salesmanship. A flawless transaction from start to finish. Employees like this are the reason I have been a customer since 1992. Thank you Hassett.

• E.A. Cirenza

My total experience was excellent. The sales staff , environment and prompt service was everything I have come to expect from Hassett.

• Great service and sales department

Fantastic sales! Management and he facility is exceptional!

Fantastic sales! Management and he facility is exceptional!

• Review

2016 Ford Escape, excellent service, the staff is always very pleasant and helpful

We are glad you chose our dealership, George. We appreciate your review and hope we can continue serving you for many years to come.

• Car showroom

Lincoln Navagator extended Craig T is a great customer oriented sales person

Lincoln Navagator extended Craig T is a great customer oriented sales person

• Great

I recently leased an explorer, this is the third car I have leased with your sales associate Craig. He is one of the reasons I continue to lease Fird vehicles. Craig is a tremendous sales person and an asset to your company.

• Review

We are happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Leona. Thanks again for the great review of Hassett Ford Lincoln!

I purchased a C-Max. The service Was excellent. Mike Scannello was polite, courteous, and very helpful. I will recommend him to friends ad family. I Love my new car.