Island Acura

258 reviews

258 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Island Acura from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

May 1, 2019

I had a great experience dealing with Michael Stevenson. He greeted me at the door and answered all of my questions at the time. I had already test driven... the car, therefore I just wanted to discuss pricing. Michael was very accommodating and helpful throughout the whole process. He made the decision to buy an Acura from Island Acura an easy one. In addition, the process to pick up the car I wanted was made incredibly simple, as they had no issues finding the car that I desired from another dealer. It took two whole days, and when I came to pick up the vehicle, Michael gave me a brief tour of the vehicle and explained everything that I would need to know to enjoy my purchase.

Thank you so much for the kind words and the 5-star rating! We appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review and hope you enjoy you...r new Acura!

April 29, 2019

The dealer Michael Stevenson was very pleasant and made sure we were comfortable before asking what I was looking for. There was absolutely no pressure... involved which makes the experience much easier. He answered all my questions and even added his own input on what he thought I didn't need. He truly wasn't just looking to sell me what I didn't want. He was extremely knowledgeable and called me right back even after I purchased the car. The dealership is clean and accommodating as well.

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

• May 12, 2017

Allie was excellent respectful and very courteous. Also very patient with me and answer all my questions. The dealership was very professional and convenient.... Thank you

Jean, glad to hear everything went great with Allie! Thank you for this wonderful review, and we look forward to seeing you again.

April 17, 2019

Had my car serviced at Island Acura, I was helped by Joe Robinson. He was was the best. He was very courteous and knowledgeable. The best part was I didn’t... feel like he was trying to upsale me, and they did the best job on detailing my car. I highly recommended!!

Krystle - thank you for the 5-star rating! We appreciate the recommendation and look forward to working with you again in the future.

April 11, 2019

I found Island Acura to be a pleasant change from other dealerships.. The approach was fairly low key, as opposed to other dealerships, and the staff from... receptionist to salesperson were knowledgeable and easy going...The salesperson was open to negotiation and very fair..I will not hesitate to return when my lease is up...

Cathy - thank you so much for the kind words. We look forward to working with you again as well!

Jim Dessey

Business Manager

(4.9) 13 reviews

March 30, 2019

Bobby was fantastic to work with. He was so knowledgeable about the car, and he really took his time explaining every detail. I test drove just about every... make available, and Bobby, BY FAR, spent the most time with me. He was very nice, and he never pressured me. He just let the car speak for itself. When it came time to pull the trigger, he walked me through the whole process, meticulously. I seriously couldn't be happier.

Thank you for the 5-star rating. We're glad you're happy with your purchase and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

Bobby Gio

(5.0) 25 reviews

March 22, 2019

Joe was a great to work with. He was honest, fair, and I was in and out faster than any other dealership when it came time to sign and drive. I really... enjoyed going through Island Acura and working with Joe!

Thank you so much for the kind words. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Joe Mulcahy

NOT RATED

March 18, 2019

I had the pleasure of purchasing my RDX at Island Acura from Mr. Cosmo Clemente, a gentleman and highly knowledgeable salesman. He is kind, receptive,... responsive and follows through. He made the whole experience a delight.

Thank you so much for the kind words! We hope you're enjoying your new RDX and if you have any questions do not hesitate to reach out! Thanks for th...e 5-star rating and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Cosmo Clemente

(4.2) 16 reviews

Joe "JC" Cannizzaro

NOT RATED

March 15, 2019

I agree with all of the other posters that Cosmo is a top salesman. I went there to purchase my MDX and had the most pleasant experience ever -- no stress,... easy -- he worked with me at every twist and turn to make my purchase hassle free. I wish all my transactions could be this way -- He's the role model that all other people should aspire to. I cannot imagine how anyone could be disappointed with him but there's always one customer that will be a quack! Thank you so much Cosmo!

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership and your high praise! We hope you're enjoying your MDX and found the entire experience hassle f...ree! Thank you for the recommendation and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Cosmo Clemente

(4.2) 16 reviews

March 15, 2019

Rocky was patient and helpful. He took time to answer questions and helped me to make an informed decision. He was also friendly and not pushy.

Thank you for the 5-star rating. It was a pleasure working with you. We're glad our patience paid off and you're pleased!

Rocky Tarik