225 reviews

225 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Island Acura from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• May 12, 2017

Allie was excellent respectful and very courteous. Also very patient with me and answer all my questions. The dealership was very professional and convenient.... Thank you

Jean, glad to hear everything went great with Allie! Thank you for this wonderful review, and we look forward to seeing you again.

September 19, 2018

The first time you lease a car and get your own insurance, the process is not too easy. Bob and Island Acura worked with me and were patient when it came... to making a deal on the car. My 2019 TLX Aspec is such a beautiful car and I couldn???t be happier with my purchase. Bob helped me continuously along the way and answered every question I had and more. I would definitely suggest going to see Bob at Island Acura!

Island Acura

Joe - Thank you so much for this wonderful review, and enjoy the new Aspec!

September 16, 2018

Having owned my 2019 RDX for a month now I have to say I???m very satisfied. Both with the car and the Dealer. I actually enjoy to car purchase process... and Bob ??? G ???. was a pleasure to deal with. No pressure, multiple test drives and a fair price. I was considering another Audi but they were so hard sell it was an easy decision. Highly recommend Bob G and Island Acura

Island Acura

Thank you so much for this wonderful review, and enjoy the new RDX!

Joey Robinson

Service

Jim Dessey

Business Manager

(4.8) 5 reviews

September 4, 2018

Let me begin by saying I HATE car shopping. It is something I usually dread. However, this experience was very different. Bob Gio provided us with an easy,... hassle-free experience. He was professional and knowledgeable. If you are looking for a pressure free, easy and pleasurable experience, Bobby is your man!

Island Acura

Thank you so much for this wonderful review, and we look forward to seeing you again!

July 2, 2018

Went in to look with my wife because he Nissan lease was up in a few weeks. I usually dread these places. Expect the worse of people trying to dump cars... on unsuspecting buyers (like Jeep does). But not at island acura. We were greeted by the receptionist who asked if we wanted to talk to a sales rep, we wanted to look before we were hassled(we thought). After about 15 minutes we asked for a salesman. We were greeted by Bobby Gio. He was very kind and honest. we told him what we liked and what we wanted to spend. we took a test drive. she choose her car and out of curiosity i asked what my jeep was worth to them. they gave me very fair number. the manager Tony also came over to see how the process was going, he was nice and professional. a few hours later we came back to pick up our new cars. it was a hassle free environment there. Bobby was great with everything, taking my jeep and taking my wives lease. Would DEFINITELY recommend island acura. thanks Bobby! it was a pleasure! will be back!!

Island Acura

On behalf of everyone here, I wanted to thank you for this wonderful review!

Tony DiGiovanni

General Sales Manager

May 26, 2018

Went to test drive the car Wednesday, picked it up Friday ! overall experience was great. Would highly recommend for others to buy. Will be back to purchase... another in the future

Cosmo Clemente

(5.0) 9 reviews

May 16, 2018

My husband and I leased a new 2018 mdx and Bob got us a great deal on it. He was completely upfront and honest about everything....didn't hide any fees... or information. He worked with his boss to get us a lower monthly rate. He took time to stay late and explain every detail so we were well aware of everything. Would definitely do business with again!

April 1, 2018

I decided to look for a previously owned upscale car instead of a new lesser grade vehicle. I saw the car on the Internet and e mailed the dealership to... arange a test drive. Within a few minutes I receiced an e mail back with a name and number to call. Easiest sales transaction I ever had.

Ken - We're so glad you had a wonderful sales experience with us! Thank you for the kind words, and enjoy the new ride.

Tim Timko

New Car Sales, Pre-Owned Specialist, Lease Return Mgr.

(4.8) 8 reviews

Jim Dessey

Business Manager

(4.8) 5 reviews

Joe "JC" Cannizzaro

Sales

March 30, 2018

I have been going to Island Acura for the past 20 years and always get impeccable service. From the moment I walk in to picking up my new car, Bobby... G has been amazing!!!! He cares about the customer and makes sure you get quality service! I highly recommend going to this dealership for your next car!

March 3, 2018

Bob "Gio" Garchitorena was extremely helpful in describing all the features and then demonstrating and setting them up for me. He was very pleasant to... work with and did everything possible to meet my needs.