Wantagh Mitsubishi

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 949 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

949 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Wantagh Mitsubishi from DealerRater.com

• March 1, 2017

Every one was so helpful and nice. Loved the car and loved buying it.

May 16, 2018

Bought used cars before but tis was the best experience I ever had. Alyse Vargas made me comfortable from get go. She explained everything in advance ...and next day i had my car. Iwish there were more dealerships like this.

May 15, 2018

Marty Darconte answered all my questions and was very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend him and the dealership. I have used the service departme...nt in the past and it is the best that I have ever used.

May 14, 2018

Marty Darconte was an excellent salesman and went above and beyond to do everything he could. I would highly recommend! Thank you very much for everyt...hing!

May 9, 2018

I was pleased overall with the service I received although it wasn???t perfect. I had been inquiring about a car via email with Alyse as of 4/30 and h...ad notified her that I would be going to see the car on 5/5 during our email exchange on 5/1. Her responses gave me no reason to believe there would be any issues. Upon meeting with Alyse on 5/5, she notified me her colleague took a deposit on said car and I would have to wait for that to pan out before I could purchase the vehicle. She was apologetic about the situation and advised I wouldn???t have been able to take the car that day anyway as it has to be checked by their mechanics first. I was initially discouraged from going forward with anything but decided against it as a good vehicle shouldn???t be lost to bad communication. I expressed my frustration to Alyse about the fact I was never advised I would have to leave a fully refundable deposit to hold the car, nor was I advised the car wouldn???t be ready to leave the lot as I was coming from Brooklyn. I had asked my mother in law to give me the ride which was 1 1/2 each way out of her day aside from the fact I was paying for gas, she wasn???t too happy we had traveled to Long Island for nothing and she voiced her frustrations. Alyse spoke to her manager who decided to give the person who placed the deposit on the car a hour to decide if they would take the car at which point they would call me to come back for the car. They did follow through and called me roughly a hour later with the good news. The car would be mine after all. Bad news is figuring out how I would get back to Long Island during the course of the work week and the actual 1 1/2 hrs traveling each way. 5/7 I was unable to go into work so I texted Alyse to see if they would be able to get the car ready that day. She got back to me and said they would have the car ready for 1pm. She was kind enough to pick me up from the LIRR train stop. After signing some paperwork and forking over some money the car was mine. I would say Alyse responded well to the frustrations exhibited by my mother in law and I. She did not lose her cool at all and was apologetic about how this initially played out. She recovered well and the job got done. My only issue is the fact they could???ve replaced the windshield wipers or filled the gas tank or even some new brake pads for the initial issues caused by miscommunication. I have the car I wanted so I am happy and I would recommend this dealership as there is no such thing as a perfect business. The most important thing is the car drives like new and should do so for quite a few years.

May 7, 2018

David C I visited the dealership a few time over the course of 3 months before I made a purchase. Every time I came everyone was very friendly and he...lpful. There was never any pressure to buy before I was ready to. Carol was very helpful and professional and I would highly recommend her. I am very happy with my purchase. I am a 17 year member of the Mitsubishi family.

May 7, 2018

Just leased our fourth Mitsubishi from Wantagh Mitsubishi. Alyse Vargas knows her stuff but we never felt pressured. She made sure we found the right... car at a fair price for our lifestyle. As always, our experience was a good one. We can't say enough for the staff including Gary in service and Mark in finance. We will definitely recommend this dealership to our friends.

May 3, 2018

Alyse Vargas was my saleswoman, and she was absolutely amazing. She took her time with me and made sure we found the car we were looking for. The pr...ice I received from Wantagh Mistubishi was unmatchable by 2 other dealerships. I can not recommend this place enough, no high pressure sales pitches just a laid back stress free experience, I highly recommend this dealership and make sure you use Alyse!

April 24, 2018

I have personally purchased or leased three vehicles from this location and my family has purchased or leased at least 8 vehicles from this dealership.... We always walk away feeling like we received a good value and the staff from Carol to Marty to Mark are always great to work with. Highly recommend this dealership!

April 23, 2018

I would like to say that Marty DarConte Is one of the nicest and most helpful salesman that I have ever met. He really goes the distance for his custo...mers and always gets the job done. Marty D. is a consummate professional and will go the extra lengths to help you out. This is my third card purchased from this dealership and Marty D. has always given me the best deal. I also would to thank the owner Marty Nix for always being there to assist me with any questions. They both make you feel like you are part of their family.

Wantagh Mitsubishi