Wantagh Mitsubishi

1193 reviews

1193 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Wantagh Mitsubishi from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

May 1, 2011

From start to finish they took care of all my needs. They delivered everything they promised. Mr. Gomez assured me that the new dealership will go above... and beyond to satisfy their customers, so far it's been a great experience. I have kept in touch with Marty who calls on occasion to make sure I'm happy with my new outlander sport. I know that these calls are company driven but make no mistake I feel a genuine connection with Marty. Down to earth straight forward. I hope this continues in the future. Great finance deal. 0 interest 48 months. The car is exciting to drive. Makes us older generation feel young again. This is my third Mitsu. Monter Sport,Montero Limited, and My New sport. Still driving my Montero Limited 140,000 miles. My Montero Sport i sold to one of my workers it has 150,000 miles. Normal wear and tear on these cars. That made my decision easy. Stick with Mitsu. Peter Mattheos

April 25, 2011

Marty was very patient with all my questions and I did not feel pressured to buy a car. He was very helpful in the entire purchase of the car and still... calls to make sure the car is all that I wanted it to be. I highly recommend Marty to all who are in the market for a car.

April 24, 2011

My experience at the dealership was very welcoming and everyone was extremely helpful. Rodney was very helpful, informative and patient. At no time did... i ever feel pressured to purchase a vehicle. I enjoyed my experience at Wantagh Mitsubishi and would refer this dealership to my family and friends.