Wantagh Mitsubishi

1193 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

September 18, 2020

This is the 2nd car I am buying from them. No other dealership comes close. Got the best price from the beginning. No haggling. All done over the phone.

September 17, 2020

Alyse Vargas was very knowledgeable on All the vehicles and their features. She was able to get us into the car we wanted in a very timely fashion with... no complications. Great Service ! Sincerely the Byrne Family

Jacqualine And Brian Byrne, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Wantagh Mitsubishi.

September 8, 2020

Superb experience with Rodney at Wantagh Mitsubishi!! Honest, transparent, and helpful every single step of the way. He went above-and-beyond in making... us comfortable buying a car during a global pandemic and handled every single question we had quickly and patiently. This was easily the best car-buying experience I have ever had. Highly recommend and will definitely be returning myself!!

September 8, 2020

Such a wonderful experience purchasing my vehicle from Wantagh Mitsubishi. Rodney was fantastic to work with. Both responsive and extremely accommodating.... I would highly recommend this dealership.

Stephanie, I really appreciate your kind words. I hope you had a nice drive home. Drive in good health.

September 3, 2020

Wow! Definitely one of the best car buying experiences I've ever had. I had been searching for a pre-owned SUV for my son for the past 2 months. Finding... a good quality used car is difficult enough but then when you factor in all of the shady dealers with their bullsh*t fees and other miscellaneous scams, it becomes a nearly impossible task. If you've ever tried to buy a used car on Long Island, you probably know exactly what I mean. Wantagh Mitsubishi is not like all the rest. I worked with the General Manager Rodney Gomez from start to finish and let me tell you, other dealers could learn a thing or two from this guy. He is a true professional - open, honest, and friendly. He understands how difficult those other dealers make the overall car buying process and he does a great job of providing a smooth, simple, transparent experience. Even more importantly, he understood that the car I was buying was for my 17-year-old son and he went above and beyond to make sure that it was safe and mechanically sound. No pressure, no fees, no scams, no BS - just a great car at a great price.

Rob,I really appreciate your kind words. It was a pleasure meeting you. If you need anything in the future please don't hesitate to call. I hope your ...son is enjoying the vehicle. Drive in good health.

August 30, 2020

Made this purchase the smoothest transaction possible while being the nicest salesman I've ever had the pleasure to work with. Would recommend this dealership... to anyone as even the other sales associates around would come by to say hi and make sure we comfortable.

August 29, 2020

I got a lease with your sales consultant Alyse Vargas. She made the whole process pleasant. If I could give her 100 stars I would.

August 29, 2020

From start to finish Alyse Vargas was truly the best car salesperson that I have had dealings with in over 15 cars for myself and family.she worked in... a fast and timely fashion and got back to me. The car I bought was exactly as described

August 25, 2020

Back in March I found a 2017 mitsubshi outlander sport online that I had loved from wantagh mitsubshi and once I started to speak to Rodney and express... my interest in the vehicle that I wanted he made sure to go through every single thing detail by detail about my vehicle. Once I went to the dealership it was nothing but positive and amazing vibes from Rodney he made me feel so welcomed into the dealership compared to where other dealerships would pressure you into buying a vehicle that was nothing at all from Rodney. The process was very quick and easy and up til this day we still stay in touch about any type of questions I have regarding my mitsubshi. I don't know how much more I can thank Rodney for his very warm hospitality and such amazing customer service. I would recommend anyone who is looking for vehicles here at wantagh mitsubshi to definitely get your vehicle from here and also have Rodney help you out. Again thank you for everything

August 22, 2020

Very professional and inviting. Purchasing a car can be a daunting experience but Alyse Vargas was friendly and very helpful. She held my hand through... this. Fantastic!