Wantagh Mitsubishi

1193 reviews

1193 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Wantagh Mitsubishi from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

August 22, 2020

The process of car buying was unbelievably smooth! Who knew that car buying experience can be this transparent and pleasant. Alyse Vargas and Colleagues... are very professional from beginning to end. Thank you! A+++ Customer service

August 18, 2020

My wife and I have owned many different make cars from many different dealerships before we discovered and purchased our first Mitsubishi Galant from them... in 1991. Now 29 years later, and a multitude of other Mitsubishis, we always buy our vehicles and have them serviced exclusively from Wantagh Mitsubishi. The dealership is just top notch, and by far the best sales people and service department we've found, which always keeps us coming back for more!!!!! We've dealt mostly with Marty DarConte over the more recent years, but this year, due to the pandemic, Marty was not available, so we worked with Alyse and Marty Nix. What a fantastic experience and absolute magnificent care and attention provided by both of them in guiding us through another buying episode at Wantagh Mitsu. We now look forward to receiving the same outstanding service we've received in the past under the auspices of Gary and Rich in the service department. Our very heartfelt thanks to EVERONE at Wantagh Mitsubishi. EVERYONE should shop at their dealership, and especially service their vehicles there as well!!!!

Hi Robert and Judi, thank you so much for your positive comments about Wantagh Mitsubishi! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

August 11, 2020

Excellent service, fast responses, delivered as expected. This was my first time visiting this dealership and I must say I'm very happy with services.... Communications are exceptional. Alyse is the best!

Lisa Bisram, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! We can't wait to see you again, have a great day.

July 29, 2020

I had the best experience I have ever had in all the years of buying cars. Rodney Gomez was excellent at making this a successful deal. I will recommend... him and the dealership.

Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate ...to reach out!

Rodney Gomez

General Manager

(5.0) 84 reviews

July 27, 2020

Great dealership! They are Professional, super friendly and always willing to to go above and beyond. Just bought my 3rd car there Treated like family...

Gary O toole

Service & Parts Manager

(4.9) 71 reviews

Richard Bailey

Service Advisor

(4.8) 32 reviews

July 27, 2020

from the initial phone call to the visits we had it was a pleasure working with Alyse Vargas she made our experience amazing and stress free. Very knowledgeable... thank you

Thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

July 24, 2020

My husband and I had a great experience with Alyse. She was very knowledgeable, kind and patient. She was so easy to deal with. We love our car

Ergrasso, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Wantagh Mitsubishi. Thanks again for taking th...e time to leave us this information about your recent visit. Take care!

July 18, 2020

Just picked up my car and have been leasing our cars from Wantagh Mitsubishi for many many years. Alyse is always professional, accommodating, and goes... above and beyond - great person. Always a great easy experience.

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! Thanks again for taking the time to leave us this information about your rece...nt visit. Take care!

July 17, 2020

My wife and I just traded in our Mirage ES and Lancer SE and got a great 2020 Outlander Sport GT 2.4 AWC vehicle. We were treated superbly, as always,... and the sales department is top-notch, with great people working there, matched as well with their outstanding service department. That is why we have been buying cars strictly from Wantagh Mitsubishi since 1991 when we started out with a Galant. It is their fantastic service department that keeps us coming in exclusively to them for all of our car service needs as well. A totally outstanding dealership in every respect. We thank them ALL.

Robert Cohen, thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team. If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to... help!

July 12, 2020

from the moment I responded to a listing on the net for a truck I was looking for ALYSE was friendly and professional helping me through the process from... start to finish the financing insurance and transferring my plates she made the hassles go away .picked up my F150 today polished and clean . oil and filter, brakes .all done on time so I could pick up and go. one half hour and I was on my way. thank u ALYSE...