4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 1053 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

1053 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Atlantic Nissan from DealerRater.com

• May 4, 2018

Took my car for service and the staff "Nubia Renderos" was very professional, she had a loaner car ready for me, she made my experience very... comfortable and I will continue to take my car for any service to this same location. Highly recommended. The Nissan Service staff are the best. I will go back to buy another car in the future.

May 22, 2018

Our sales person Nelson Pacheco researched for us the exact car we were looking for and saved us some money as well. He was very familiar with all the... available cars and selected the perfect car for us. He then spent time getting us familiar with our new car and its many features. he was terrific!

May 21, 2018

We have leased 2 rogues from Atlantic and both times Odaine Williams helped us. We can???t say enough good things about our experience! Everyone who w...orks there is very friendly and knowledgeable, but Odaine in particular goes above and beyond. He was patient with us and our budget and worked hard to get us a car we absolutely love and can afford monthly. He is now manager of Atlantic and is clearly liked and respected by others. We plan on always using Atlantic Nissan- we???ve been to other dealerships and they just don???t compare. No reason to waste your time elsewhere- go to Atlantic and see Odaine!

May 15, 2018

In my last review I was unable to include Laura Diaz because I had written my review already. Laura was so helpful in explaining my payment options th...at I understood everything she told me. She made me feel so at ease that I felt I knew her way before walking in her office. I had to return there the next day and once again I was greeted with a great ???welcome back??? by Amanda,Odane and Laura. I also had the pleasure to meet Tim who worked with me and my insurance company and he also did a great job so that I wouldn???t have to do it myself. Kudos to the whole ???Atlantic NISSAN??? family because you walk in a stranger but leave feeling like you gained a whole new family

May 13, 2018

Extremely thankful for the team! couldn't be happier with the help i received on leasing a new car and how everyone helped out regardless if they we...re helping me or not!

May 13, 2018

They were very friendly and made leasing a car very hassle-free, not to mention I got a great deal. The entire process only took about an hour, and I ...couldn't be happier.

May 12, 2018

Awesome service, quicker than expected, nice and friendly guys Diego went to bat for me and got me an amazing deal I am now a proud owner of a new Alt...ima.

May 6, 2018

Had an excellent time here and cannot believe how amazing the service was. Rich and Shawn are amazing guys and will do whatever they can to make sure ...you leave the dealership happy. Will definitely recommend to others!

May 5, 2018

I would have before but will not now the way the service advisor treated me. I know I???m a female but it is 2018 and females do know things about car...s and trucks. You don???t know me from a hole in the wall, yes I do know the difference between a front Differential and a oil filter. So your service advisor should not put words in my mouth. Also he was not straight with me the the story change every phone call. The cashier Jess was excellent

Atlantic Nissan

Thank you for your feedback, we will certainly look into this. We apologize that your experience was unfavorable, but would appreciate the opportunity... to speak with you. Please call us at 631-206-5500 and ask for our Service Manager.

May 4, 2018

Took my car for service and the staff were very professional, they had a loaner car ready for me, they make my experience very comfortable and I will ...continue to take my car for any service to this same location. Highly recommended. The Nissan Service staff are the best.

1521 Sunrise Hwy Bay Shore, NY 11706