• New Rav4

My parents were driving an older Camry and they wanted to buy a new Toyota and decided on a RAV4, their English isn't that good so I went in with them. We ended up being helped by Rich, he told us he was new to Toyota but seemed as he knew a lot about his job. The one thing that my mom liked about him was that he really seemed to care about us instead of just making a sale. Everyone in the family loves our new car

• The make miracles happen

They are excellent. They make miracles happen. I had a low credit score and they worked hard on finding a bank that would finance me.

• Timothy W. Kolbert Sr.

Rafael and Amelia were fantastic in taking care of my needs. I would highly recommend them to anyone I know in the market to purchase a vehicle.

• Review

I stumbled upon this dealership while on cars.com....got back to me quickly and gave me all of the information that I needed

• Very happy with team Toyota

I liked the way they work with us , they did everything for us to be happy with the finance of car thank you guys for taking the time to work with us

• sales

Stopped in to see a used vehicle they had listed, 1st off felt pressured to come in only when sales rep that I spoke to was there. 2nd when I asked how much would they take for this vehicle, was never given an answer, so a little bit later my husband called and was told they would call him back and they never did, so we called back the next day was still given the run around about price, finally when we were given a price they didn't want to give in on listed price and told that they would be better sending it to auction, bottom line bad customer service all the way around, I work with customers daily and know what is expected and this certainly is not how you treat customers!!! I will never buy a vehicle from this company and certainly will be passing this information on to others.

• Bad Service

Lousy service. #1 they try to sell people service they do not need, example; COMPLETE fluid change at 30,000 on a least car that is going to be turned in 6 months from service. The car blew a gasket in less than 50 miles and leaked oil all over my garage floor and driveway, that I have still not been able to get clean. BUYER BEWARE !!!!!

• Ernie

Bebe did a great job helping us get a brand-new Toyota no hassle she had us in and out a friend recommended us to her and we drove from Elmwood park IL and we are happy staff is great very happy highly recommend this place

• Poor performance overall.

Purchase "like new" Rav 4 . Was promised a owners manual, just about had to beg to get one, also was missing parts to roof rack, and had to do a great deal of arm twisting with the sales manager to get them, they also refused to fix a improperly installed front bumper cover . they appeased me with some coupons for services ie oil changes etc. So I got some wiper blades, and when I went to replace them they were the wrong ones. also high pressure sales of worthless extended warranties from everything from soup to nuts.

• pass this place up

they tried to get me to buy etching for $299, on a 14 year old car, with over 140,000 miles. which you really don't need. you can buy a etching kit for 20 or 30 dollars, & do it your self if you really want it. but $299, give me a break. I wouldn't buy any car from these people.