New 877-516-9304
Used 877-517-0471 Email Dealer
Service 877-517-0514

4.2
Average based on 89 reviews.
  • Best Car Purchase EVER

friendly, calm, no pressure, answered all of our questions and concerns, worked with us on our price and needs. eric goetz was wonderful and we are now going to bring all three of our honda cars here for servicing needs. one of our best car purchase experiences ever.

• Do your research!

I went to Apple to inquire about a brand new 2016 Accord. I wasn't bombarded by salesman when I walked in. Sadly, that's the only good thing I have to say. Orlando was my salesman. He was friendly, easy to talk to and very personable. We test drove the car I wanted and discussed prices. Unsure of what I should be paying for a brand new car I was offered a VERY high monthly payment and was given 2 leasing options. I wanted to think about it and was given the "you should leave a deposit, this car won't last!" Speech. The next day I spoke with Orlando again. He is very easy to be honest with and I told him the price was too high. He wanted me to come down with my fiancé to work out some other options. In the meantime I did some research online and checked out a different dealership which gave me a significantly lower price. Later that day Orlando called and I kindly declined his offer and told him I was purchasing the same car at a much lower price. Moments later he called back with an offer to beat the other dealership and offered free maintenance. Now, you would think I would take the lower offer for the same exact car, right? No. Apple would have let me walk out of there a day earlier paying $130 MORE a MONTH without batting an eye. That's a significant difference from their first offer. Had they have been somewhat honest with their pricing from the beginning they would have made a sale. I'm so happy I decided to pay just few dollars more a month to go with the other reputable dealer who didn't try to scam me.

• My CRV

Great service. Great lounge. Never disappoints me. We buy all our cars here. 9 so far

• Misleading dealership

Very disappointed. Saw advertised price on line. Went here and found out price was higher than advertised. Supposedly for a VIP package that I don't need.

• One strike

Leasing the car from Orlando was a pleasure and problem free. Love the car. One out of three visits to service department was a bad experience. Had an appointment for oil change at 9:30 am. When I got there I was told there was a 2 1/2 hour delay, I was a little perturbed thinking they should have called me before I went to the dealership. I asked if they would put me in line and I would take the car and do some errands I had around Riverhead and would come back in two hours for my oil change. I was assured the paperwork would be done and ready. At around 11:30 I received a phone call telling me that the shop was still backed up by at least another 2 hours. There was no apology for any inconvience to me, all that was said by the service advisor (which hence forth I will make note of the names) was "you can reschedule", which did not in any way improve my mood or my opinion of Apple Honda. I have since rescheduled that oil change and hoping for a better experience.

• Never again!!!!

I traded my 2011 pilot with 2014 odyssey. They took my car in exchange with the new one now I received a bill from the previous bank for $1300. Instead of buying they returned the vehicle and the bank is charging me for wear and tear. As I returned to them they refuse to take care of that. Now I'm stuck with this amount on the top of $4200 that I paid for down payment. They took my car as they are fully responsible and they never said I would be liable for wear and tear. They just wanted to make the sale. I was fooled and betrayed. I lease every three years and I never experienced such situation before. So be sure when you are trading with them

• pilot fan

Purchased from Apple was pretty easy ,no problems. Bonnie the sales person did a great job and went over the car before releasing it.

• Purchase of Honda Accord

I was very happy and pleased, especially the fact there was no pressure to buy. This is the 3rd car I have bought from Apple Honda.

• Excellent Experience

Salesman Orlando Amadeo was very courteous, knowledgeable, personable and willing to work with us to meet our needs. He went above and beyond what we have experienced from past sales people and made sure that we were satisfied in every way.

• Well worth the drive

The whole process was quick, easy and pleasant. I purchased a vehicle I have had my eye on for years at a good price and all the staff that I worked couldn't have been nicer or more helpful. Well worth skipping my local Honda dealer and driving 40 minutes to visit Apple. I will definitely recommend Apple Honda to everyone I know.