(4.8) 409 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

409 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Riverhead Hyundai & Riverhead Nissan from DealerRater.com
  • Excellent service

I bought a car from Kyle Price at the end of the summer and forgot to leave a review. But I just went back to get a second car key and received great... service AGAIN, so I was reminded to finally write something. The day I bought my car I walked in and was welcomed by Kyle who was super nice and down-to-earth and not pushy in the least. It was an easy purchase because the exact used car I was looking for was on the lot, so it was kind of a no-brainer. But it was the end of the day and even though there was tons of paperwork for the purchase and the loan, new plates, insurance, etc., the process was so incredibly smooth and I left my old car and drove out with my new one within a couple of hours. It honestly was the easiest and most pleasant car buying experience I've ever had. I had to email Kyle for a couple of things since and he was always very responsive and super nice. I just had to go back to get a second key made and some minor work (like a new brake light) and that was also a very nice experience. Everyone I've encountered at the dealership has been incredibly friendly and willing to work with me. I would highly recommend them and particularly Kyle.

How wonderful, Erin! Kyle is a real go-to guy for all of our customer needs, so he'll be very appreciative to hear about your pleasant experience and ...compliments towards his help. We're always happy to follow up with any of our customers, so if there's ever anything further that our team can help you with, we're always glad to assist. Thank you for the excellent review and we look forward to helping you even more!

• Efficiency and Excellence

This is my 4th Hyundai from the same dealer and from sales to service "Excellence" in all they do is, in my estimation the best. From Pete in service... to Raj in sales, I couldn't ask for anything more.

Riverhead Hyundai & Riverhead Nissan

It is always great to see you, and thank you so much for your kind words about Pete and Raj. We are thrilled we could help you get the Hyundai that fi...t your needs. It looks great, and you chose an amazing vehicle. If you have any more questions or need anything else, please come back to see us again. We hope you have an amazing day!

• Be careful when dealing with the finance department

We bought two Hyundai cars in the spring. The salesman was great but he has since left. We came in with financing already approved from outside loan c...ompanies. The finance guy said he could beat the interest rates. I told him I did not want my credit report pulled since each time it???s done the score takes a hit. He assured me these were soft credit checks. I was skeptical but never thought he would lie well he did. He ran my credit score 6 times and only beat the interest rate by about .5 percent. He also ran my wife???s a few times as well. He also told us that both cars had GAP insurance. I must have asked 5-6 times and he again assured us. Last month I totaled my car and wouldn???t you know it, no GAP insurance. I???ll take the hit thst I should have made him show it to me in writing but never thought he would lie. I go back last month to buy a new car and asked what they would do as a good will customer service gesture and they offer me the same price a stranger walking in would get. They were unwilling to try and make it right for their finance guy lying. The finance guy no longer works there after a very long career but they are not willing to make it right. I would NEVER buy from these people again. TKe a course on customer service and have a little integrity. Management was horrible to deal with. They could not care if I bought. Happy ending I found the car at another dealership and they sold me the car for a much lower cost

Riverhead Hyundai & Riverhead Nissan

Thank you for sharing your concerns with us. If you wish to speak to someone further, please contact Paris Hanson at (631) 369-0600. Thank you!

• Finally, A Dealership That Cares

Please see my previous comments. The very best sales experience with Mr. Raj Sekhon and Riverhead Hyundai. Raj and Riverhead Hyundai have exceeded all... my expectations and made buying a new car finally a pleasure. Thank you all! Sincerely, Mr. Harry A. Polz Jr.

• Better than Toyota

Had a great experience working with Raj and Tommy. I bought a Toyota and a Hundai in the same month and Hundai was so far above Toyota in service an...d professionalism

• Smooth translation

A smooth and comfortable experience. Tony listen to exactly what my wife wanted and took the time and effort to show us a number of choices.

• H

He was great. Very helpful and it was a pleasant experience. Would recommend to others and would come back to use him again. Was very efficient and ma...de it a quick process

• Raj salesmen

Professional and courteous. Raj was a terrific salesman easy to deal with Very friendly. Car was in great condition. Full tank This is my 4th sonat...a purchased Will definitely buy there again

Riverhead Hyundai & Riverhead Nissan

Thanks for your awesome review! We're so happy you enjoyed working with Raj during your buying experience thanks to his terrific service. We really ap...preciate having you as our customer and wish you safe travels in your new Sonata!

• Good experience

I felt that I received a good deal and was informed on everything pertaining to the vehicle and lease commitment. I was very happy how the whole exper...ience went.

Riverhead Hyundai & Riverhead Nissan

Here at Riverhead Hyundai, we strive to treat customers with the honest, informative care they deserve. We value your business and look forward to see...ing you on your next visit!

• Bright Blue

I went into Hyundai with an idea of what I wanted but not a set vehicle. Everyone at Hyundai was very knowledgeable and helpful in my final decision t...o buy the Hyundai Tucson. I brought an 8 year old child with me and every employee was extremely friendly, and included him in the entire process. I could not have asked for a better, faster, or stress free car buying experience. Thank you!

Riverhead Hyundai & Riverhead Nissan

We're so thrilled to hear your Hyundai Tucson purchase experience was a great one! We aim for 100% customer satisfaction at every stage of your car pu...rchase, and we¿¿¿re delighted to hear that you received that from our staff. Please let us know how we can help again in the future, and enjoy your new car!

1800 Old Country Rd Riverhead, NY 11901