Riverhead Hyundai & Riverhead Nissan

2.6 out of 5 (2.6) 86 reviews

• November 26, 2016

I bought a car from Kyle Price at the end of the summer and forgot to leave a review. But I just went back to get a second car key and received great... service AGAIN, so I was reminded to finally write something. The day I bought my car I walked in and was welcomed by Kyle who was super nice and down-to-earth and not pushy in the least. It was an easy purchase because the exact used car I was looking for was on the lot, so it was kind of a no-brainer. But it was the end of the day and even though there was tons of paperwork for the purchase and the loan, new plates, insurance, etc., the process was so incredibly smooth and I left my old car and drove out with my new one within a couple of hours. It honestly was the easiest and most pleasant car buying experience I've ever had. I had to email Kyle for a couple of things since and he was always very responsive and super nice. I just had to go back to get a second key made and some minor work (like a new brake light) and that was also a very nice experience. Everyone I've encountered at the dealership has been incredibly friendly and willing to work with me. I would highly recommend them and particularly Kyle.

How wonderful, Erin! Kyle is a real go-to guy for all of our customer needs, so he'll be very appreciative to hear about your pleasant experience and ...compliments towards his help. We're always happy to follow up with any of our customers, so if there's ever anything further that our team can help you with, we're always glad to assist. Thank you for the excellent review and we look forward to helping you even more!

June 2, 2018

very unprofessional in every way. especially the rudeness from the Finance Manger Roldy? i wouldnt know his name because he didnt introduce himself..., or even barely made eye contact with me when i came into his office to discuss the lease with him.

Thank you for sharing, Nick! If there is anything more we can do to help, please contact Paris Hanson at 631-369-0600.. Thank you again, and we hope t...o hear from you soon!

August 10, 2017

Horrible experience that I'm paying for now! Was told they would take car of the rest of my parents from old lease and reassured multiple times ! Now ...my credit has been affected because I was told I missed multiple payments from old dealership and Nissan didn't pay ! After trying to call Nissan many times and never get someone on the phone or a call back , I am extremely disappointed !

May 20, 2017

Today I had scheduled appointment for oil change waited 90 minutes but nobody bothered to service vehicle as I already paid for service hence nobody b...othered to change oil customer service representative RAY was rude and disrespectful

Thank you for sharing with us. We understand this situation was not satisfying, and we would like to help in any way we can. Please contact Paris Hans...on at 631-369-0600 for assistance. Thank you!

November 5, 2016

Absolute horrible service. Felt very uncomfortable with the way the staff was treating me, as if my presence there did not matter to them in the least... bit. Told me they were "too busy" to answer my questions because it was a Saturday. Do yourself a favor and drive to a Nissan dealership in Nassau county before you spend your time with these folks.

Hi, Janet. We'd appreciate it if you could give our Manager a call about this to see what happened during your visit. Customer comfort, and welcoming,... is important to us and we don't want anyone feeling left out, especially if there's potential to work with them. Please give Ray Krisa a call at 631-369-0600 x611 and provide him the details of your visit, who you met with, etc. He'll see to it that you are helped so that we can right any issues you faced. We hope to hear from you soon.

September 26, 2016

Thanks to Troy , Mike Puleo and Mike Trotta for all there patience I was able to work with them to get I wanted the inventory is large. I'm very happy... & Satisfied with my new Hydundai Elantra! Thanks for all time u spent with me! They did a great job!

It was an absolute pleasure, Donna! Troy and both Mikes are always happy to see through any issues that are presented to them, so we're very glad to ...hear about your excellent experience. Thank you for the wonderful review and we all look forward to helping you again!

September 24, 2016

just got a used nissan titan from riverhead nissan sales pearson was helpfull in all aspects of transaction answerd all of my questions and made expe...riance as easy as possible

We're happy to have provided such a wonderful experience for you in getting you your Titan, John. Thank you for the kind remarks and congratulations!

June 15, 2016

Got a great car with the help of a terrific sales lady, Ana Lopez. Recommend her to anyone looking to buy a car. Professional service.

Thanks, Anna! Ana's definitely a wonderful asset to our team who really takes care of our guests. Congratulations on your newest addition and welcome ...to the Riverhead family!

March 9, 2016

Great place to get your car repaired and they are RepairPal Certified. It's a win-win. I will be back soon.

Thank you for reviewing us, Michael! We're always happy to provide our customers with an excellent experience while they're with us and we're happy to... see you satisfied. We look forward to helping you again!

March 6, 2016

I got a good estimate for brakes on Cars.com (RepairPal). This dealership was "Certified". I understand why. The price was fair and the service was gr...eat. I will be back!

We'll keep an eye out for you, David! Thank you for telling us about your positive experience!