Riverhead Toyota

4.6 out of 5 (4.6) 356 reviews

356 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Riverhead Toyota from DealerRater.com

• January 29, 2018

Anyone who is looking for a 100% no-hassle, enjoyable (yes, enjoyable!!) car-buying experience needs to get to Riverhead Toyota as soon as possible! F...rom the moment I walked into the showroom to the moment I drove off with my new car, I was met with the utmost cordiality and respect from everyone with whom I interacted there. I would be remiss if I did not single out my sales consultant, Sonya Lucki; she is exceptionally knowledgeable and exudes a wonderful blend of professionalism and warmth toward her clients. She, together with Business Manager Stacy Meehan, assured that my entire car-buying experience was smooth and easy. Thanks so much, Sonya and Stacy!! Oh, and by the way, I absolutely LOVE my new 2018 hybrid Rav 4 Limited!! #SuperHappyCustomer

May 18, 2018

Terrific experience less then 2 hours in with the old out with the new ! Everyone was friendl6 informative and made me feel important ! Kudos to Brend...an Bowen our sales consultant - he was awesome ! I highly recommend this dealership

March 8, 2018

Jamie was extremely helpful and considerate while making my decision about which car I wanted. He was super friendly and made the entire experience wo...nderful. I would highly recommend Riverhead Toyota as well as Jamie. I couldn???t thank Jamie enough for being so patient with me and my parents during the whole process

February 18, 2018

After so many bad experiences elsewhere, I always get a queasy feeling when going into a car dealership. I was looking at a late model used car, and I... was on guard for all the tactics I've seen in the past. Dan was definitely not the bad stereotype of the car salesperson. He was polite, candid and just a regular guy. Absolutely everything was above board. He even told me they couldn't do better on financing than the rate I found elsewhere. Throughout the process, there were no tricks or bait-and-switches. They did offer me an extended warranty, but they took no for an answer. In short, not only would I buy from Riverhead Toyota again (I live in Queens), but I am already recommending them to my co-workers.

February 16, 2018

From the minute I walked and and was greeted by Linda, I was thoroughly impressed with Riverhead Bay Toyota. She asked me what I was looking for and i...ntroduced me to Jamie M., who was an experienced, knowledgeable, and low-pressure salesman. He was patient, knew the products inside and out, and was able to find us the perfect car for our needs, as well as show my wife and son how to use all of the electonics and features. I would highly recommend buying from Jamie! Destiny up front and Peter in finance were also friendly, professional and efficient. Overall, a pleasant, stress-free experience. Love the new car...thanks Riverhead Toyota!

February 2, 2018

I bought 2016 toyota tundra platinum with leveling kit 305 Bridgestone tires used was owners son in laws truck .summarize tires needed to be replaced ...at 18000 miles numerous front end alignments shaking while driving which was not covered because of leveling kit done in riverhead. I moved out of state and you know the old saying out state out of mind..recently front axle went wheel bearing right hub rotor caliper had to be replaced .tire almost fell off was told by mechanic 2100.00 later .took truck to off road specialist told me front end has too much stress on front end from leveling kit .left side will eventually need to be replaced ..toyota main head quarters has told me engineers do not want leveling kits or lift kits done voids warranty must deal with local dealership that did it which is where I'm at ..I am afraid to put my son or daughter in this truck .38000 miles truck is a nightmare. 54000.00 down the drain thanks riverhead toyota.

Chris Weitz

New Cars Sales Manager

January 25, 2018

Our sale rep Jay is a very positive, caring, and welcoming person. He was and is always available to you as a consumer. My wife and I have purchase th...ree vechile with Jay and all of our experiences have been great.

January 12, 2018

I highly recommend Joe DePinto for anyone purchasing a car at Riverhead Toyota. He was courteous and patient, and made sure that we were happy with t...he vehicle that we purchased. My wife and I couldn't have been happier with our experience.

January 11, 2018

Once the sale is made forget the customer! Paperwork mistakes, no time to properly explain features of car, incorrect instillation of dealer options, ...no return of phone calls, etc!

January 3, 2018

The minute you sign on the dotted line all customer service disappears! Triple check all paperwork for errors if you buy and if you have any dealer in...stalled options make sure they are done correctly!