Average based on 129 reviews.
  • Awesome company - I would buy there again!!!!!

Great company - I dorve 7 hours and they welcomed me with open arms and everything was exactlt as expected. Marc was fully prepared and ready to seal the deal with a bow.

• review of my experience in buying a rav4

my dealership by the name og mark was very kind and honest.

my dealership by the name og mark was very kind and honest.

• Mr John Whimple

When It comes to servicing my three Toyotas there is no greater place then Competition Toyota They have the most professional Technicians. Their customer service reps are the most informative honest and caring individuals. All work and preventive care is done fast and correct and the atmosphere at the service center is always a great place to spend your time while getting service. Competition Toyota is the best place on Long Island New York to go to for service of your Toyotas. I've been buying and servicing my Toyotas since 1995 at Competition Toyota

• Service Department

Competition Toyota has a great sales department but once the sale is over the service department stinks! Typically the service department takes two to three visits to fix anything and customer sevice does not exist. I know of one time the sevice department insisisted that a customer should have her battery replaced. Good thing she called her husband who informed her that the battery had been recently replaced, just a scam. Another time they insisted I needed my cabin air filter needed replacment and showed me a dirty filter insisting it came out of my car, problem was I has personally replaced the filter only a few days before! I moved on to Riverhead Toyoya where I found integrity and great customer service.

• experience was excellent

My service experience was excellent, I have been coming here for 20 years, I have 2 vehicles

• Very good experience

My service experience today at toyota was very good. I've been coming here for years.

• Experience was good

My service experience was good, Marie is wonderful, will be back for my next service soon

• Experience was very good

My experience today was very good. I will definitely be back for my next service.

• Superior Sales experience

My service experience was very good, I had my scheduled maintenance done, and will see you soon

• Feeling like family

My experience with service today was excellent, like usual, staff friendly and attentive, will be back soon